Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 100. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
It just fork of monero. What is has special ?
I read roadmap and see only create wallet all the year.
Wary crazy premine 8 million.
Monero just fork of Bytecoin (BCN). What is has special?))

You think it will be cost more then monero or what ? It think it will be great.

https://pastebin.com/sC8dRtrA
The above was written by a regular user, its no shilling and devs or official community had nothing to do with it.
I hope it answers your question
I search coin for minnig on my cpu (and found sumo like better option). But your minner give 200 Kh and xmr stack cpu 420. So i remove it.

Nobody said that sumokoin gui easyminer is faster than xmr stak. Its just easier to use like its name says Smiley (Its faster than xmr stak in older cpus) However the difference is not that big, most likely you were not using all threads or didnt set cpu priority to high.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ocdews3mvsf7so/sumo.jpg?dl=0

You are taking in consideration the results of both miners after just seconds of mining (3 or 4 shares just submitted from each sumokoin easy miner and xmr stak miner) you should leave them for some minutes for the hash rate to settle at an actual average price in order to compare safely. In any case mine with the miner that pleases you most. Sumokoin easy miner was built with ease of use in mind and this is its main purpose
Activity: 78
Merit: 0

The above was written by a regular user, its no shilling and devs or official community had nothing to do with it.
I search coin for minnig on my cpu (and found sumo like better option). But your minner give 200 Kh and xmr stack cpu 420. So i remove it.

Nobody said that sumokoin gui easyminer is faster than xmr stak. Its just easier to use like its name says Smiley (Its faster than xmr stak in older cpus) However the difference is not that big, most likely you were not using all threads or didnt set cpu priority to high.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ocdews3mvsf7so/sumo.jpg?dl=0

Activity: 16
The price depends on popularity. WhatToMine make huge advertisement to sumo...
I think cost will be 100$ in summer 2018, for this we need to talk a lot about sumo and invest to sumo.

Activity: 16

XMR Market Cap $5 886 246 948 USD
SUMO Market Cap $2 854 371 USD
Activity: 49
Even though we are above 1$ please keep in mind that in satoshi we are close to an alltime low.

That was a day back. We got to almost 7.5k sats today and now back to around 6.3k sats. Cryptopia being the largest exchange we are on right now doesnt help. Price swings like crazy since there is a gap of 1k or so in the buy and sell books.

SUMOKOIN to the moon Smiley

Back in summer we even hit 20k sat... lets make that alltime high our new support  Cheesy

Oh wow thats nice. That was probably before I joined the sumokoin club Smiley
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Even though we are above 1$ please keep in mind that in satoshi we are close to an alltime low.

That was a day back. We got to almost 7.5k sats today and now back to around 6.3k sats. Cryptopia being the largest exchange we are on right now doesnt help. Price swings like crazy since there is a gap of 1k or so in the buy and sell books.

Back in summer we even hit 20k sat... lets make that alltime high our new support  Cheesy
Activity: 49

Even though we are above 1$ please keep in mind that in satoshi we are close to an alltime low. It is still fucking cheap to buy.

Who gives a fuck about fiat anyway...
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Monero are going to moon, but SUMO somehow are not following suit despite it's features.

Hopefully, SUMO will be able to complement XMR in future soon.

Well you can help it. It's all about scarcity and demand.

Pump more HR into it so that it's really scarce to mine a SUMO.
Tell your friends about it. How to purchase and use it.
Use social media to promote this coin and amazing team behind it. You are doing great job folks, keep doing it.

We didn't see any coverage in blogs/news/anywhere. So SUMO is still undercover with good chances for miners and traders. Once the visibility is there I am sure due to constant support and enhancements, due to privacy features it will be traded in large volumes.
Now we see 1-2BTC per day, but that could easily change to 1000BTC. Fast large exchange and interest of people is what SUMO is missing at the moment. And it will come.

Keeping on bumping this thread to the top of BCT is good idea as well. I think I've posted quite a lot here Cheesy

It is not bad at all mining SUMO at the moment with its difficulty at such low hashes. Quite profitable.
Wow - a lot of nice comments. Such a nice read  Cheesy

Don't forget to join us on telegram and twitter!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Can someone explain why I see this event in my pool?

"Last scheduled hard fork time shows a daemon update is needed now."

I am running the latest "Sumokoin 'Sapporo' (v0.2.0.0-release)" daemon already.

Safely ignore it
. It is coming from Monero's hardfork update mechanism, it is an unimportant leftover piece of code. It will be cleaned on the next update

Thxs @sumogr. I searched for the error on the internet and all the results where about Monero, so that explains it. Glad that I can ignore the error, if only I could change the red color of the error, it's triggering alarmbells all over  Cheesy Cheesy.

Safely ignore it
. It is coming from Monero's hardfork update mechanism, it is an unimportant leftover piece of code. It will be cleaned on the next update
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Monero are going to moon, but SUMO somehow are not following suit despite it's features.

Use social media to promote this coin and amazing team behind it. You are doing great job folks, keep doing it.

We didn't see any coverage in blogs/news/anywhere. So SUMO is still undercover with good chances for miners and traders. Once the visibility is there I am sure due to constant support and enhancements, due to privacy features it will be traded in large volumes.
Now we see 1-2BTC per day, but that could easily change to 1000BTC. Fast large exchange and interest of people is what SUMO is missing at the moment. And it will come.

Patience, patience.. it is on the way.. in the meantime enjoy the low difficulty and hashrate, mine/buy some, HODL and watch it rising..
it is not a quick moneymaker as sh*tload of other "currencies" popping up nowadays are, especially those crapcoins made on top of ethereum... better slow and steady grow than a premature skyrocketing... I strongly believe that if devs will keep up the good work it will hit $10 on its first birthday and $50(or even more) by this time next year..

All hail to the DEVs! Guys, really absolutely great work, and best thing is the fact that you are keeping up on your promises..

I am a big fan and will support SUMO as much as I can!

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: