Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 101. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Monero are going to moon, but SUMO somehow are not following suit despite it's features.

Hopefully, SUMO will be able to complement XMR in future soon.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Next year I see SUMO positioned close to 50-80USD. Whoever is not buying/mining they miss the great opportunity. There are not so many coins like this one.
Do you think it could be possible? 50 USD in one year?

Yeah!

If I see how Monero sky rocketed in the past half a year, I believe SUMOKOIN might get to around $50 in next year.
Looks like the coin has got everything it needs to be successful and has active development and community.
I certainly see a bright future for this coin.

Indeed. It's gaining momentum and with more demand the price will skyrocket. Mining is very profitable due to low hashrate. However once the price goes above 5 USD all the other cryptonote coins will be far less profitable and we can expect final "to the moon" phase.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Next year I see SUMO positioned close to 50-80USD. Whoever is not buying/mining they miss the great opportunity. There are not so many coins like this one.

Yeah!

If I see how Monero sky rocketed in the past half a year, I believe SUMOKOIN might get to around $50 in next year.
Looks like the coin has got everything it needs to be successful and has active development and community.
I certainly see a bright future for this coin.
Activity: 93

Yeah!
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I started mining here, too. Finally a coin that seems good enough to give it a try. Let's see how it will go...

To quote my first post here ... it went pretty darn good so far. Let's keep it up guys.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hashrate rise up  Sad

Does Price Will go up?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
The first half of december is done. Soon a new GUI with subaddresses support will be available Smiley

Great coin, good dev team, keep up the good work.
The first half of december is done. Soon a new GUI with subaddresses support will be available Smiley
Joining the Telegram is tricky.
Get a discord channel. Make it easy.

Why is it tricky? Just klick the link...
Activity: 8
Joining the Telegram is tricky.
Get a discord channel. Make it easy.
Activity: 135
Price dropped  Sad what happen
Welcome to CryptoWorld!
That´s how Free Markets work!
Price drop, great chance to buy, buy,buy & hodl..
Price dropped  Sad what happen
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Official GUI wallets links are on the ANN post (first post of this thread)

Yes, never ever use this kind of links.

You never know what is added into that zips. Always use the official links for downloads.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Hi, where can I find the file with the wallet? I'm using Windows GUI-Wallet.
C:\ProgramData\SumokoinGUIWallet\wallets
Activity: 93
Hi, where can I find the file with the wallet? I'm using Windows GUI-Wallet.
dev, give me date when GUI wallet support subaddress update ?
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
Of all the things to worry about, why worry about the association with sumo wrestlers?

Sumoshi makes me think of sumo wrestlers too.

You could do worse than being associated with an old sport still practiced in modern times!
Pages:
Jump to: