Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 117. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The wallet is far better than most other coins with similar feature sets Cheesy Understandable why it would be cloned.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Wow, I like cryptonote algo,

SumoCoin is an owner of SumoEasyMiner can be use all cryptonote algo, easy to use, you can use address or email address in wallet address input box.

Thanks to this mining software, not like minergate you can only use email address to mine. But sumoeasyminer can be use both.

Download SumoEasyMiner at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sumo-easy-miner-01b13-the-most-intuitive-gui-miner-ever-created-2163270

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

Electroneum just forked our gui wallet without even crediting our devs....
These guys are highly incompetent
EDIT: I stand corrected in a thing, their community forked our wallet cause they were tired of waiting for their devs to create one
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24443922

It's not Electroneum forked Sumo gui wallet.

Just an individual and he is trying his best to give appropriate credits.

Good way to advertise Sumokoin though.

Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Thank you devs for all your hard work  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Electroneum just forked our gui wallet without even crediting our devs....
These guys are highly incompetent
EDIT: I stand corrected in a thing, their community forked our wallet cause they were tired of waiting for their devs to create one
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24443922
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I creatad a wallet using the generator before syncing. I have since synced with the blockchain and followed the instructions below to restore the wallet. I've been mining since then, yet still have a 0 balance. How do I know I've definitely done it right??

Since when do you mine? On what pool do you mine? Do you have a pending balance or balance on the pool? Did the pool already made a paypemt / did you reach the min. payout ammount?

Lots of questions  Grin Answer them all and we can help Smiley

PS: you seem to have read the ANN carefully. You even found Sumoshi's post. Nice  Smiley
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I creatad a wallet using the generator before syncing. I have since synced with the blockchain and followed the instructions below to restore the wallet. I've been mining since then, yet still have a 0 balance. How do I know I've definitely done it right??

I made a wallet through the site https://wallet.sumokoin.com/. Set up mining on this wallet, which got on the website, I can now use wallet generated on the site?

This wallet generator will give you a wallet address and all info to restore the wallet (using wallet client tool). Please make sure you backup all info along with the address, especially 26 seed words.

You can use the address to start mining with a pool, but to actually see balance and spend coins you'll need a TRUE wallet.

I've posted above how to start Sumokoin daemon and start a new wallet with binaries:

1. Download and extract binaries to a folder, say, C:/sumokoin-bin

2. Open cmd window, enter the following commands to start sumokoind daemon:

Code:
cd C:/sumokoin-bin
sumokoind

and wait a few minutes until screen message says sth like: You are sync with the network, start wallet now.

2. Open another command window (do not close daemon window), start wallet client:

Code:
cd C:/sumokoin-bin
sumo-wallet-cli

follow step-by-step guide to generate a new wallet, you'll have a new wallet address start with "Sumo...". Remember to write down 26 seed words so that you can recover wallet whenever you want.

To retore the wallet generated at wallet.sumokoin.com, please follow these steps (copied from Monero guide):

- Retrieve your 26 word mnemonic seed that you saved when generate Sumokoin wallet

- Open a command prompt and navigate to the drive and directory that contains sumo-wallet-cli

- At the command prompt type: sumo-wallet-cli --restore-deterministic-wallet

- Once you press enter you will be prompted for a wallet file name. Give your wallet a new name, any name will do

- Press enter again and you will be prompted for the 26 word electrum style mnemonic seed that you retrieved earlier

- Press enter again and you will be prompted for a password. Give your wallet a new and long password

- Press enter again you will be prompted to repeat the password

You will then be prompted with "Restore from specific blockchain height (optional, default 0):" Default will start the restore process from the beginning of the Sumokoin blockchain. If you don't know the specific blockchain height, just hit enter. (Specifying a specific blockchain height will start the restore process from that specific height. This will save a bit of time in scanning, if you know what starting blockchain height your initial funds were transacted for this specific account.)

After you have entered the 26 word mnemonic seed and have chosen your specific blockchain height, sumo-wallet-cli will generate the same public address and view key as your generated wallet and begin the refresh process automatically. (Please be patient as the refresh process may take a while.)

Activity: 675
Man every time I start mining on a pool the first block takes 400% or 600% time.   I need to stop watching the paint dry.
Activity: 5
Looks like difficulty is slowly dropping Or new miners becoming a member of.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Questionto Devs: shall we be nevertheless on the right track with a GUI pocket book experiment with for approximately mid-June? Thanks for your work.

I guess you ask for the gui wallet? Just check the frist page of this ann and download it...
Activity: 3
waiting for it to hit individuals amounts to choose some up..
Activity: 282

What would you say is a fair payment threshold?

May be I am wrong but I personally prefer 0 payment threshold with fee of 1% (sumo.fairpool.xyz) or 0.1 min payout and 0.5% fee (sumopool.sonofatech.com). 0% fee is interesting for high power miners not amateur ones like me. 

It's not particularly hard yet to achieve 1SUMO at the moment. If you planned on keeping SUMO for long time, 0% fee would be definitely benefit you better.

In my case, I am too lazy to change to new pool at the moment :\
Activity: 675

Found our first block in 12 hours with only 500H/s!

Looks like this should be a lucky pool.

0% fees for the month.

Luck is luck.  It could be 3 days to find the next block.
Activity: 103

May be I am wrong but I personally prefer 0 payment threshold with fee of 1% (sumo.fairpool.xyz) or 0.1 min payout and 0.5% fee (sumopool.sonofatech.com). 0% fee is interesting for high power miners not amateur ones like me. 
Activity: 60

0% fees for the month.

Minimum Payment Threshold is still high for low-range miners like me

Activity: 103

0% fees for the month.

Minimum Payment Threshold is still high for low-range miners like me
Activity: 60

0% fees for the month.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Is there any web site that graphs block times and stats like that?

At SUMO, unfortunately, while marketing is not in the first place .... so we wait for a coin to improve at the programming level, there you look and the marketing team will connect.
Without marketing, do not go to large web services. Wink
Changed ...
Unfortunately I'm not an English speaker)))
And I want to participate in the project and help))

No problem. Glad to have you on board! Come over on telegram maybe you can support users there speaking your native language Smiley
Activity: 53
Is there any web site that graphs block times and stats like that?

At SUMO, unfortunately, while marketing is not in the first place .... so we wait for a coin to improve at the programming level, there you look and the marketing team will connect.
Without marketing, do not go to large web services. Wink
Changed ...
Unfortunately I'm not an English speaker)))
And I want to participate in the project and help))
Jump to: