Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 115. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 100
Roadmap announcements coming in the next few days. Stay tuned

Some interesting things coming?   Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Roadmap announcements coming in the next few days. Stay tuned
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Dp-unique, I meant it would be nice if the payout threshold was configurable by the user, instead of a fixed amount for all miners. Not a big deal though, I just don't like getting a ton of tiny payouts. I think 1sumo is a good minimum, 2 is also OK. At least for now; when the net hash rate goes up to 10 megahash, then 0.5sumo payout may be more appropriate. The goal I think is to have the average miner receive about one payout per day. These are just my opinion, but seems to be how most pools handle it. Hope that helps, good luck with your pool

Thanks for all the info/feedback again.

I will review this with the youtube owner, blindrun/Son of a Tech, to see if we can schedule a maintenance window to change minimum payout. Pool is kinda booming right now, so I'm hesitant to take it offline for any time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Actually, kucoin is a great idea.

They are growing fast and being on there would be good for us.

I am not sure they are free or not but they are probably reasonable for now.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Any news from Bitrex?

Sumo is accepted on Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance and Kraken. They just try to go live on exactly the same time. After they figured that out, the announcements will come  Grin
Activity: 1
Please come and mine with me at my pool http://sumo.screendr.co.uk - 0% fees
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
The only bad thing I see in this coin is the name. Just change it

What's wrong with the name?

I love the coin and get that sumo is short for sumoshi, but it still reminds me of a Sumo wrestler!!! ... anyone else? Smiley

Exactly. And I've seen many people thinking the same.

So.. What's so bad about this name?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
SUMO team, what is the plan yo add SUMO to more exchanges? Are you already talking to potential exchanges and any timeline regarding the process?

Also, one thing I haven’t liked about privacy coins is the slow transaction speed. As a suggestion, would love you guys to make this feature of fast transactions part of the roadmap (assuming it is feasible). That alone would be a HUGE differentiator for you guys.

Maybe we can organize a crowdfunding campaign to collect funds for an exchange listing.

What do you think about that? Anyone interested in participating?

LOL ok can you gather the below amount that HitBTC officialy asked from the dev team?

Price - 5 BTC, non-refundable for code checking

Basic Offer

6 months listing —— 9 BTC /per currency pair*
12 months listing —--- 15 BTC /per currency pair*

Lifetime listing: 3 pairs, unlimited listing + Blog Post = 50 BTC

We have cryptopia and livecoin currently (both of which were paid out of the devs own money (4 BTC for each exchange = 8 BTC in total 56000 usd at current rate) and there is hardly any volume in livecoin.
Big exchanges are unreachable at the moment cause they ask for huge fees, this is a great part of the reason the premine was kept for cause if you want to enlist at least three big exchanges you must have at hand big amounts of BTC and its tremendously difficult to gather such money from donations.
So be patient guys and use the two current exchanges

What do you think about this exchanger?
https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Many Russian miners and traders use it. Smiley

There are other new Exchanges like ''Kucoin Exchange'' they are listing coins free of charge but request has to be made by the project developers
There is a link   http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/tAssDWK
I don't use other social media sites Twitter,telegram etc, could someone contact the devs and ask them to contact the Kucoin Exchange, listing on other exchanges will also help to increase the price
Activity: 138

I love the coin and get that sumo is short for sumoshi, but it still reminds me of a Sumo wrestler!!! ... anyone else? Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 42
Activity: 367

A bad exchange with a bad reputation. And they don't add CryptoNote coins.

Not sure what's the issue is, apart from their crappy UI, it is working perfectly for me though.

I lost money there. Transfer on a credit card not came. Tech. support just closed the ticket. This problem not only for me. They closing coins wallets and pump\dump it. But this wallets normal working on the other exchanges.

Not sure what's the issue is, apart from their crappy UI, it is working perfectly for me though.
Activity: 367

Activity: 53
SUMO team, what is the plan yo add SUMO to more exchanges? Are you already talking to potential exchanges and any timeline regarding the process?

Also, one thing I haven’t liked about privacy coins is the slow transaction speed. As a suggestion, would love you guys to make this feature of fast transactions part of the roadmap (assuming it is feasible). That alone would be a HUGE differentiator for you guys.

Maybe we can organize a crowdfunding campaign to collect funds for an exchange listing.

LOL ok can you gather the below amount that HitBTC officialy asked from the dev team?

Basic Offer

We have cryptopia and livecoin currently (both of which were paid out of the devs own money (4 BTC for each exchange = 8 BTC in total 56000 usd at current rate) and there is hardly any volume in livecoin.
Big exchanges are unreachable at the moment cause they ask for huge fees, this is a great part of the reason the premine was kept for cause if you want to enlist at least three big exchanges you must have at hand big amounts of BTC and its tremendously difficult to gather such money from donations.

New SUMO Pool, 0% Fees and Dedicated High end hardware!

We need your help to improve our hashrate! Found another block today! Come on guys, join us Smiley

Host: sumo.intensepool.net

Ports:
  • 4444: Low End Hardware
  • 6666: Mid Range Hardware
  • 9999: High End Hardware

Hourly payments when blocks are found!

Location, Newcastle UK.

Seriously, what's the difference with the post of yesterday!? You better watch out, because it's going to look like spamming the threads with your pool.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

New SUMO Pool, 0% Fees and Dedicated High end hardware!

We need your help to improve our hashrate! Found another block today! Come on guys, join us Smiley

Host: sumo.intensepool.net

Ports:
  • 4444: Low End Hardware
  • 6666: Mid Range Hardware
  • 9999: High End Hardware

Hourly payments when blocks are found!

Location, Newcastle UK.

Basic Offer

It's strange to see the low volume in Livecoin. I really like this exchange and I think it has a quite a bit of traders but also a lot of different coins. The only thing I don't like is that you have to be logged in to see the markets.
Jump to: