Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 120. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Does the team have experience in this sphere?

Roll Eyes

I think the OP is a bot, I've seen the same posts from him in other threads. Just look at all the other posts, it looks like he has a stock list of comments and is cycling through them.

I am a bot indeed. How on earth did you find out? I was built to be unrecognisable

Not you Do'h !, the dude called "nestleblushing".
It looks like he/it/she is posting very short, repeated & banal, comments over several threads possibly to get there activity level up to 'Member'.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hello sumogr. I was told I was the only bot. L E T  T H E  R O B O T  W A R S  B E G I N N

*robot voice off*

Don't make a fool of yourself Call_Me_Bambi. You have an official looking sig and avatar. Don't post such rubbish and keep your dignity  Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Sumokoin bot trading on Cryptopia. Recorded about 02:00 UT this morning
Watch as sell drops to 1 and, at same time, buy goes to 2595.
I watched this for about 2 hours (on another screen, was gaming on other monitor) and it would regularly do this every couple of minutes or so.
The clip is only 10 seconds long and the bot trade is about 3 seconds into clip.

https://youtu.be/AHiS3dTgDyw

You got us there as well. We are full of bots. We are the botcoin. Special Sumokoin bots

Roll Eyes

I think the OP is a bot, I've seen the same posts from him in other threads. Just look at all the other posts, it looks like he has a stock list of comments and is cycling through them.

I am a bot indeed. How on earth did you find out? I was built to be unrecognisable
Sumokoin bot trading on Cryptopia. Recorded about 02:00 UT this morning
Watch as sell drops to 1 and, at same time, buy goes to 2595.
I watched this for about 2 hours (on another screen, was gaming on other monitor) and it would regularly do this every couple of minutes or so.
The clip is only 10 seconds long and the bot trade is about 3 seconds into clip.

Roll Eyes

Accidentally went to this branch. Attracted the name. Japan has always been considered a symbol of quality. Cars, electronics and this sumocoin. Waiting for interesting information and I see. Already the company should come to an end, about 150 pages of discussions and that's the question that should be of concern at the beginning of the project. Who are the developers?

The facts are:
There are 4 devs. Two Japanese (that go by the names Haruto Tanno and Sumoshi Tanaka), 1 from the states (Bill) and 1 from Vietnam (Vu)
The only ceratin thing is that they are well established devs and very well known in their field.
You are free to poke around, there is much material regarding Sumokoin and you may discover a thing or two about them.
Start from here
https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Accidentally went to this branch. Attracted the name. Japan has always been considered a symbol of quality. Cars, electronics and this sumocoin. Waiting for interesting information and I see. Already the company should come to an end, about 150 pages of discussions and that's the question that should be of concern at the beginning of the project. Who are the developers?

As you can see (the diff algo works like a charm): yes! The next big step will be the subasdresses feature, read to go within this month Smiley

The only thing Sumokoin lacks (if one could say so) is marketing. Since dev team is full of technical experts, snd no marketing group, sumokoin's price is still very low.

This coin has more potential than the 20 last $20 million + ICO. It is just not known very well.

Who are these “technical experts”?  I’m interested in picking up sumo but can’t find any info on the team.

Sumo-dev decided to stay anonymous. I think you won't find any more info (Sumo is no shiny ICO with "big names"). Dev will get known for good work and programming skills...

Lots of crypto dev decided to stay anonymous. With the latest ICO wave this seems to be forgotten somwhow? Anyway... Nobody (really) knows who Satoshi was, right? ;-)
Activity: 282
Merit: 100

As you can see (the diff algo works like a charm): yes! The next big step will be the subasdresses feature, read to go within this month Smiley

The only thing Sumokoin lacks (if one could say so) is marketing. Since dev team is full of technical experts, snd no marketing group, sumokoin's price is still very low.

This coin has more potential than the 20 last $20 million + ICO. It is just not known very well.

Who are these “technical experts”?  I’m interested in picking up sumo but can’t find any info on the team.

They are all developers, well, mostly. Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Have sumo no protection from botnets. There is protection from nicehash. A botnet can afford such an increase in diff. Wink

You are missing the point RomanV. Of course any botnet can mine on Sumokoin network, the diff algo of the coin just makes it unprofitable for them cause the difficulty reacts immediately to the applied hashrate and the botnets cannot take advantage of the usual lag that all other diff algos have and gather all blocks in the meantime. For that reason they have left us alone and are minning coins that are way more profitable for them.

Nonsense. The owner of the botnet makes no sense now to get sumo, the stock of coins is already there. The botnet now can afford 50-70% hash networks sumo. Will be a normal exchange, the normal volume of trade and the botnet will come back. A quick recalculation diff is not beneficial only for nicehash miners.
You are missing the point sumogr Smiley

How is the diff algo not beneficial for nicehash miners but is beneficial for a botnet? No offense but that makes absolutely no sense as the nethash and difficulty increases in both cases so I’d like an explanation please.

Because a botnet can now pick up almost 100% of the network easy. But why mining botnet this coin now? Buy orders is not, and the stock of coins already mined. Not need the owner of a botnet network to pay attention to fast calculation of diff. Botnets are not be adjusted to the calculation blocks, and can get a good profit even when hashrate of the network >100мx. A many botnet network is mined xmr now. Think a quick recalculation of diff will greatly affect the situation? Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 0

Read the ann carefully. Their names are listed, they regularly visit this thread and the telegram group chat as well. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 105
Have sumo no protection from botnets. There is protection from nicehash. A botnet can afford such an increase in diff. Wink

You are missing the point RomanV. Of course any botnet can mine on Sumokoin network, the diff algo of the coin just makes it unprofitable for them cause the difficulty reacts immediately to the applied hashrate and the botnets cannot take advantage of the usual lag that all other diff algos have and gather all blocks in the meantime. For that reason they have left us alone and are minning coins that are way more profitable for them.

Nonsense. The owner of the botnet makes no sense now to get sumo, the stock of coins is already there. The botnet now can afford 50-70% hash networks sumo. Will be a normal exchange, the normal volume of trade and the botnet will come back. A quick recalculation diff is not beneficial only for nicehash miners.
You are missing the point sumogr Smiley

How is the diff algo not beneficial for nicehash miners but is beneficial for a botnet? No offense but that makes absolutely no sense as the nethash and difficulty increases in both cases so I’d like an explanation please.

Activity: 14
I heard this coin has a feature botnet-proof difficulty algorithm, I'm already read the issue on GitHub discussing that but I didn't quite get that, anyone wants to explain a bit more about it?
https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10
Sumokoin has a difficulty more responsive to hashrate surges (botnets, cpu farms or nicehashers with big rates) leaving attackers much less profitable.
The standard cryptonote algo had a huge lag and the difficulty reached the value it should have according to the current global hashrate after many blocks.
These blocks where up for grabs from anyone  applying a huge high rate, either botnet or nicehasher.

With the new difficulty algo, difficulty gets almost instantly (after a couple of blocks) the correspondive value relative to the global hashrate so the botnet or the  nicehasher gets the rewards that he deserves respectively to his applied hashrate without any extra benefit.

This led to the fact that botnets have moved to coins where they can earn fast by manipulating their diff algo lag and prefer not to mine Sumokoin.

We do have from time to time botnets joining, especially when the coins becomes very profitable say by a spike of its price, however they leave after a couple of  blocks cause even then the relative rewards that they get is less than would have get by mining a standard algo coin.
so when an address using for a miner or mining pool got a surge hash rate the difficulty got readjusted in real-time even the block hasn't mined yet? , or the difficulty adjusted every new blocks?
The difficulty adjusts every time a new block is found
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
I heard this coin has a feature botnet-proof difficulty algorithm, I'm already read the issue on GitHub discussing that but I didn't quite get that, anyone wants to explain a bit more about it?
https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/pull/10
Sumokoin has a difficulty more responsive to hashrate surges (botnets, cpu farms or nicehashers with big rates) leaving attackers much less profitable.
The standard cryptonote algo had a huge lag and the difficulty reached the value it should have according to the current global hashrate after many blocks.
These blocks where up for grabs from anyone  applying a huge high rate, either botnet or nicehasher.

With the new difficulty algo, difficulty gets almost instantly (after a couple of blocks) the correspondive value relative to the global hashrate so the botnet or the  nicehasher gets the rewards that he deserves respectively to his applied hashrate without any extra benefit.

This led to the fact that botnets have moved to coins where they can earn fast by manipulating their diff algo lag and prefer not to mine Sumokoin.

We do have from time to time botnets joining, especially when the coins becomes very profitable say by a spike of its price, however they leave after a couple of  blocks cause even then the relative rewards that they get is less than would have get by mining a standard algo coin.
so when an address using for a miner or mining pool got a surge hash rate the difficulty got readjusted in real-time even the block hasn't mined yet? , or the difficulty adjusted every new blocks?
Activity: 85
what other exchanges are planned (bitfinex, polo, bittrex, e.t.c. )?
Jump to: