Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 118. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Is there any web site that graphs block times and stats like that?

At SUMO, unfortunately, while marketing is not in the first place .... so we wait for a coin to debug at the program level, there you look and the marketing team will connect.
Without marketing, do not go to large web services. Wink

Please stop using google translate Smiley There is nothing to debug atm
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

At SUMO, unfortunately, while marketing is not in the first place .... so we wait for a coin to improve at the programming level, there you look and the marketing team will connect.
Without marketing, do not go to large web services. Wink
Activity: 675
Merit: 100

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
New Sumokoin (SUMO) Pool
http://intensepool.net/

About
  • Based in Newcastle UK
  • Fully owned colocated Hardware
  • Minimum Payment Threshold: 1 SUMO
  • 0% Fees!
  • Hourly Payments
  • We DO NOT support wallet address with payment_id and/or worker_id

Coming soon
  • SSL/TLS Mining and Website support
  • Workers
  • IPV6 Support

Pool
  • Host: stratum+tcp://sumo.intensepool.net or stratum+tcp://77.95.32.61
  • IP: 77.95.32.61
  • port: 4444 DIFF@100, 6666 DIFF@2000, 9999 DIFF@10000
Activity: 16
Great coin... great potential... beautiful easy wallet..........and i love this pool: https://sumo.fairpool.xyz

Amazing job.

Best regards

Miki
Somethings wrong with the official pool? Switched to it because my other pool went offline and I was mining for over an hour now with 2.5 Kh/s and still no pending balance .. nothing. Whats wrong here? I'll stop mining sumo coin for now until this is fixed!

Yes 650 people are mining there and it is broken just for you...
60 confirmations for every block you ve helped mined to get your reward... RTFM

So what? Shouldn't it be listed in pending balance then? Can't be that I'm mining for over an hour and still got no response from the pool except my hashrate.

It will be listed in pending after ~3 more hour. It takes about 4 hours now for blocks to mature, then they go to pending where they wait up to 6 hrs to be sent away.

Thank you for your answer!
Wouldn't have been so hard for the others to tell me this way instead of beeing rude.

We were rude cause you rushed to assumptions without asking first

Somethings wrong with the official pool? Switched to it because my other pool went offline and I was mining for over an hour now with 2.5 Kh/s and still no pending balance .. nothing. Whats wrong here? I'll stop mining sumo coin for now until this is fixed!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101

So what? Shouldn't it be listed in pending balance then? Can't be that I'm mining for over an hour and still got no response from the pool except my hashrate.

It will be listed in pending after ~3 more hour. It takes about 4 hours now for blocks to mature, then they go to pending where they wait up to 6 hrs to be sent away.

Thank you for your answer!
Wouldn't have been so hard for the others to tell me this way instead of beeing rude.
dtr
Activity: 164

No its not! I repeat "60 confirmations for every block you ve helped mined to get your reward..."
Stop spamming
Activity: 778
Merit: 252

The server is not down, what are you talking about. This question qas asked here 100 times. Please search for it and check out how long it takes to get pending balance.

Activity: 149
www.sumokoin.org #SUMO
FYI, I and Haruto are working on subaddress for Sumokoin. Some performance issues need to be fixed currently.

We hope to merge code and release next binary version by Nov 20. New GUI wallet version with subaddress feature will be released soon after the merge.

Thank you all for kind supports.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254

I agree. SOAT pool pays out .1 SUMO, that's ridiculous, that's like a couple minutes of mining time for me.  I don't know how often they pay out but I don't need need 10 payouts a day.  Twice a day is more than enough.  It would be best if it were configurable but the pool software just doesn't support that.

Forget which one(s) but I tried a pool that had no minimum, it was sending payouts of 0.05 or less! It would be nice to have option like you said, because I understand some people may have very low or very high hash rate
Make a new telegram account and join sumo. We have a very nice community!
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Hello guys,

Make sure to join Sumokoin on telegram and follow them on twitter!

My telegram full of airdrop tokens and don't use it anymore, only for form filling. But now adding twitter, thanks.
Hello guys,

Make sure to join Sumokoin on telegram and follow them on twitter!

Activity: 675
Here's a thought for sumokoin pool operators, increase minimum payout threshold to 1 or 2 sumo. I see some pools will payout in amounts less than 1 sumo, this causes block chain bloat. Maybe when net hashrate is much higher it will make sense for smaller payouts, but for now it is just generating a large number of small tx, which will cause large database size.

I agree. SOAT pool pays out .1 SUMO, that's ridiculous, that's like a couple minutes of mining time for me.  I don't know how often they pay out but I don't need need 10 payouts a day.  Twice a day is more than enough.  It would be best if it were configurable but the pool software just doesn't support that.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Here's a thought for sumokoin pool operators, increase minimum payout threshold to 1 or 2 sumo. I see some pools will payout in amounts less than 1 sumo, this causes block chain bloat. Maybe when net hashrate is much higher it will make sense for smaller payouts, but for now it is just generating a large number of small tx, which will cause large database size.
Jump to: