Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 12. (Read 202421 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I answerd that question about 1000 times now... we constantly work on more echanges. As soon as we have a listing confirmation, we will let you know  Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Hm... we have news and Visdude didn't talk shit yet. Are you still there buddy? I hope you're allright???

You should do the rebranding as soon as possible so visdude can not find us anymore.  Grin

Seriously, when is the rebranding planned?

It will be done within the next 1 - 2 months. I will give an update on the process on reddit soon.

Any plans to target better exchanges in the near future?
Hm... we have news and Visdude didn't talk shit yet. Are you still there buddy? I hope you're allright???

You should do the rebranding as soon as possible so visdude can not find us anymore.  Grin

It will be done within the next 1 - 2 months. I will give an update on the process on reddit soon.
Activity: 372
Merit: 108
So its a name game?
A brand wars?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
"sumocoin" sounds like a joke to me, the name doesn't fit with the coins goal (privacy)
$RYO is more solid.
What are you talking about?
I don't believe that name will play important role in successfulness of one project, and SUMOKOIN, too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
"sumocoin" sounds like a joke to me, the name doesn't fit with the coins goal (privacy)
$RYO is more solid.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Activity: 372
Merit: 108
cmc always made a mistake.
sometimes they are delayed.
i'm still buying and mining sumo..
no fear.
Hey guys

@wtfpdf is correct. CMC failed to update our circulating supply since they had a timeout error on our block-explorer's totalcoins output.

I gave them a new link yesterday and they updated the number.

Bigger (correct) circulating supply = Bigger MarketCap

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
maybe the pre mine?

Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcEL L4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j
Viewkey: e6e58faa93dba88315f67f53cba9413ebf0f423badb62696aa28ce6c0db2df00
Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

thats supposed to be in 2 months.

please stop panic, that was an old issue - CM wrongly reported SUMO market cap for some reason and this was fixed after intervention of members of SUMO community. Now the numbers are correct, this is the real market cap of SUMO. So calm down yourself buddy Smiley

Premine is still locked.
Activity: 266
maybe the pre mine?

Address: SumonzyoAnidrp3B6WhbntJLRJsPRD7LiSd2e5HjRV9h6qWj6ia2ihgRXn8ZwmwfQgZ1mL9EkcsBcEL L4h84v1yhMF9opLgjM1j
Viewkey: e6e58faa93dba88315f67f53cba9413ebf0f423badb62696aa28ce6c0db2df00
Locked amount: 600,000 -- Until height#: 153600 (July 2018)

thats supposed to be in 2 months.
Someone care to explain?

there was just randomly added 1.5 million coins, this a scam now? i just paid into this coin recently and im mining it and now this?

whats next? devs sell everything and abandon? and i lose everything?

https://i.imgur.com/5prPIg1.png
I think it's an error of Coinmarketcap. Or maybe somebody has sold some coins in the market.

Selling coins doesn't increase the total amount of coins.... total amount of coins is the total amount of mined coins in existence, there cant be more coins as they dont exist in the blockchain.

and i see on block explorer it actually doesn't know coin rewards it says ? and on some blocks it says 41-42 reward.
Activity: 93
Someone care to explain?

there was just randomly added 1.5 million coins, this a scam now? i just paid into this coin recently and im mining it and now this?

I think it's an error of Coinmarketcap. Or maybe somebody has sold some coins in the market.
Someone care to explain?

Activity: 48
Sorry if this has been asked, but I've been searching google for 20 minutes and nothing.

HOW THE HECK do I move the blockchain location on a mac? 
I don't want it on my main SSD. 
I see no options to change the data directory.
I'm using the default GUI wallet from the main Sumo website.

Thanks in advance!

mv /original/directory/with/blockchain /new/directory
ln -s /path/to/new/directory/with/blockchain /path/to/original/directory
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Sorry if this has been asked, but I've been searching google for 20 minutes and nothing.

HOW THE HECK do I move the blockchain location on a mac? 
I don't want it on my main SSD. 
I see no options to change the data directory.
I'm using the default GUI wallet from the main Sumo website.

Thanks in advance!

Activity: 6
Activity: 180
Merit: 2
Thanks. Does every pool supports email notifications for offline workers? I tried FairPool and I cannot find how to set it up. Hashvault.pro email notification works great but I have big problems with miner connecting to pool, it works for some time and then suddenly I get errors on all workers, even at different location and internet connection.
https://sumo.miner.rocks - supports email notifications for offline workers, also there are PPLNS and PPS rewarding systems.
Really nice rebranding and logo ! More professionnal and modern. I was wondering if any changes would be made since Sumokoin felt uncomplete and childish.

Good job !

with the rebranding, the supply will stay the same? or there will be more changes? no swap whatsoever? the price right now is not bad considering that thousands of altcoins are out there. what other news we can expect after this rebranding? or just new name and logo?

@AmoreJaz: Supply will stay the same. We already have our roadmap for 2018 (which will most likely be updated for even more soon).

@wangmidi: What more information do you need? We are tech focused and stick to what we promise. I don't see how a nice picture of me or anybody else on the team would change this setting Smiley

@the rest: Thanks for the love about the new name and logo! This means a lot to me  Smiley

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: