Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 7. (Read 202421 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 259
If they change to ASIC and bitmain can use their recently launched cryptonight ASIC to secure the network, i guess its not a bad idea at all.
PS: I dont hold any SUMO.
Activity: 34
Merit: 5
really? back to cryptonight and ASICs? Have you not followed what happened to Electroneum? They had the attack and then were forced to fork the ASICs off (is just happening).

I can understand that you would like to move away from CN-heavy, it uses too much resources on the mining side, why not move to IPBC/BITTUBE or other variant on CN-lite? Or if you like the 2MB scratchpad, why not CN7?

They said "We believe in Decentralization ASICs bring to a Cryptocurrency since they are a vital part of the eco system.
                …and this could provide only good for Sumo."

So, Sumo Team *wants* ASICs

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
really? back to cryptonight and ASICs? Have you not followed what happened to Electroneum? They had the attack and then were forced to fork the ASICs off (is just happening).

I can understand that you would like to move away from CN-heavy, it uses too much resources on the mining side, why not move to IPBC/BITTUBE or other variant on CN-lite? Or if you like the 2MB scratchpad, why not CN7?

or even better something new, original, they can call their own ?
+1
Activity: 45
I agree, the new can come with the rebranding.

But for now it is probably better to keep the ASICs out of the picture, there are hundreds of them waiting to mine something juicy such as SUMO and obliterate the network
Activity: 156

or even better something new, original, they can call their own ?
Activity: 45

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Surely fireice did sabotage Sumokoin and maybe was with Monero. As we could see sometimes some people of Monero comming here to argue with the Sumokoin devs about the premine.
The sabotage seems to be a success... I hope Sumokoin is still going to be able to support it.
I like the untraceable of the SUMOKOIN project: sending and receiving addresses are encrypted, transacted amounts are obfuscated by default.
Activity: 48
@community, ask yourselves, who does all this benefit?

which other coin had the most to loose from sumo ie CN heavy gainning popularity?

it seems the vehicle used to bring this calamity about, is fireice who is alledged to be in trouble with the law thus needy of funds
would not suprise me to find fireice being officialy employed by Monero in the near future, or maybe he will also rebrand in an attempt to disappear

what the dev team does with their wallets/coins bears no relation to all this as long as the community feels value added on their investment in sumo

and who the hell is abe91q spewing this asic vommit?

fud was the weapon used to buy up the greater percentage of the London Stock Exchange after false news were spread of an english loss at Waterloo

I'm wondering about it as well, I did not have the courage to write it Smiley divide the community, destroy the original coin, abandon the new one and get reward from Fluffy. I still hope it's an insane conspiracy but we will see soon Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Surely fireice did sabotage Sumokoin and maybe was with Monero. As we could see sometimes some people of Monero comming here to argue with the Sumokoin devs about the premine.
The sabotage seems to be a success... I hope Sumokoin is still going to be able to support it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
@community, ask yourselves, who does all this benefit?

which other coin had the most to loose from sumo ie CN heavy gainning popularity?

it seems the vehicle used to bring this calamity about, is fireice who is alledged to be in trouble with the law thus needy of funds
would not suprise me to find fireice being officialy employed by Monero in the near future, or maybe he will also rebrand in an attempt to disappear

what the dev team does with their wallets/coins bears no relation to all this as long as the community feels value added on their investment in sumo

and who the hell is abe91q spewing this asic vommit?

fud was the weapon used to buy up the greater percentage of the London Stock Exchange after false news were spread of an english loss at Waterloo
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
What? Sumokoin is ASIC friendly? That's why the price is dumping i suppose...
The devs don't want that fireice take control of the coin. But ASICs are going to take the control of it...
Activity: 8
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
Complete garbage shit coin. Fuck your stupid ass excuses.. You should see telegram. Banning people like crazy for posting concerns. Go burn your shitcoin to the ground with your ASIC friendly bullshit.

OoOoo let's fix 51% attack issues with ASICs... ASICs are literally KNOWN for being notorious at 51% attacking.

Fucking incompetence is real..
You morons did this to your self for bending over for Fireice.

Pardon my french.
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Revert back to Cryptonight a few days after nicehash added cn-heavy?

Was that the reason?
Activity: 9
No one buys it because it is a big trap
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hm... we have news and Visdude didn't talk shit yet. Are you still there buddy? I hope you're allright???

You should do the rebranding as soon as possible so visdude can not find us anymore.  Grin

Seriously, when is the rebranding planned?

Though I have been itching to reply to your post, I had to wait til the proverbial shit hits the fan. This way, I could reveal how ignorant and thoughtless your post was without even lifting a finger. Well, your idols Sumogr and Patrik stepped down after being caught with their pants down. LOL!

i know a few owners of big pools, so no worries, gonna ask them Wink
Activity: 28
maybe it's just a trick from the new team, they want to kill Sumo completely.
Who knows...

Yes, you are right!
This is a big misdirection. Shame!
maybe it's just a trick from the new team, they want to kill Sumo completely.
Who knows...
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Name:   abe91q
Date Registered:   Today at 07:25:42 AM

do you believe imposters?

https://github.com/sumoproject
https://github.com/sumoprojects

which one is the real one?  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: