Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 8. (Read 202421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Hm... we have news and Visdude didn't talk shit yet. Are you still there buddy? I hope you're allright???

Hmmm...I should be the one asking you that question.

It seems that you and your fellow cheerleader tucked your respective tails between your respective legs, stepped down and scampered off after you got caught with your pants down. LOL!

Are you still there buddy? I hope you're allright???

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this  coin ( SUMO)   is  big   scam   Moving towards  3000 sat
Activity: 8
just save your coin/wallet dev ?
no save community  Roll Eyes
If you are able to make constructive replies to this topic, please do, I will be glad to hear them.
Thanks.

Screwiing over GPU miners who support this shitcoin, by the time we can get coins in wallets onto exchanges agin it will be worth 1 satoshi you absolute tards. If you think your shitcoin is coming back from this you are beyond delusional and I'm betting FireICE is the good guy here.

At least my massive dump of what i had on cryptopia felt good
Last "massive" dump on cryptopia was about 1100 Sumo.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
no save community  Roll Eyes
If you are able to make constructive replies to this topic, please do, I will be glad to hear them.
Thanks.

Screwiing over GPU miners who support this shitcoin, by the time we can get coins in wallets onto exchanges agin it will be worth 1 satoshi you absolute tards. If you think your shitcoin is coming back from this you are beyond delusional and I'm betting FireICE is the good guy here.

At least my massive dump of what i had on cryptopia felt good
no save community  Roll Eyes
Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
no save community  Roll Eyes
Believe or not, we did this to save the community from attacks made by fireice and his friends.
Exchanges and Pools already updated their binaries, you can do that too by downloading the new wallet.
Activity: 156
well you just stabbed again an already dying coin and the community.

Price is dropping, you think asic's can make this coin popular again, but that can't happen as it means more miners, but no one is going to invest in Sumo anymore, so that just means more price drop.

I am sorry, you made a wrong move, again.
Yes we are switching back to Cryptonight and become ASIC FRIENDLY. Pools are already informed, exchanges too.
Pools will update with the information asap.
No, we are not going to change algorithm again.
You can read more informations here: https://medium.com/sumokoin/back-to-classic-cryptonight-f58815b48573
and here about what happened: https://medium.com/sumokoin/all-truth-and-fud-on-sumokoin-project-7af6d1a03eb0

"We are the Official Sumokoin team and we would like to announce we bring back the old Algorithm to Sumokoin."

Explain please. Going back to plain old CN, or staying on CN-Heavy?
Also if an algo switch is going to happen on monday (in 2 days), why pools aren't informing their users ? (pool.sumokoin.com)

this is just bad, too bad.

Activity: 39
Hello everyone guys, first of all thanks for the comments.
We are working hard and decided we will become ASIC FRIENDLY from Monday block height# 137500.
Believe or not, we did this to save the community from attacks made by fireice and his friends.
Exchanges and Pools already updated their binaries, you can do that too by downloading the new wallet.
https://github.com/sumoproject/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.5

Coins will not be lost (this is also why hardforked). Coins on exchanges are safe.

Hello, we need more info.
Are you going to change algo again?
Is there any info about these changes you did?
Hello everyone guys, first of all thanks for the comments.
We are working hard and decided we will become ASIC FRIENDLY from Monday block height# 137500.
https://github.com/sumoproject/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.5

Coins will not be lost (this is also why hardforked). Coins on exchanges are safe.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
oh dear.....

that's a promising project down the drain then.

shame....

Activity: 2
Why the team is silent and does not save the coin?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I don't know what really happened with Sumokoin and if fireice has still the github access in exclusivity. But at least the team is sincere
and did say what happened. The price is falling because fireice and his friends are selling their sumo?
I don't know how he got the real names of the dev team. They trust him too much.
Does the team still has the source code? If yes they still can develop normally and create a new github without fireice.
They surely already did it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
you kids know nothing about strategy do you?

lashing out and crying over your own decisions for giving an unproven new member access to your wife's underwear

it would of been better if the Dev team remained silent, created maximum fud, allowed the onslaught to loose momnetum and then going on a prolonged aggressive buyback scheme to shoot sumo much higher than previous peak to get market interest back with no waffle or tears or begging for trust

and do not tell me the dev team did not sell sumo at the $5-7 or a higher mark to have the funds necessary to do this

the feeling i get is the Sumo dev team are amateurs and fireice is a cunt

rebranding? what you changed your clothes and now you are someone else? fuckoff

Activity: 43
So funny what's happening lately. I hate to say it but I was right with my earlier posts.
Just so that now some dev guy behind SUMOKOIN actually admits it Smiley

Folks...don't believe everything people post on these forums. It's your money they are
having a ball with! And SUMOKOIN is a lot of talk and nothing more.

You just can't take a coin like that seriously anymore.

1. Most of the code copied (Monero, baby),

2. Desperate SUMOKOIN guy who according to the post below hires someone without checking him out,

3. Developers in Vietnam, huh? Probably just one anyway. (SUMOGR always insisted that there more than a few developers and they are "more" than qualified to do anything...)

4. Even copying a feature (Multisig) takes them forever to implement.

5. No progress in terms of technology since (12-2018?). (Gotcha!)

6. Really questionable actions (SUMOKOIN guy/team)...

7. The ECC library wasn't necessary at that point. (See first quote below!)

8. It seems like SUMOKOIN was incapable of implementing cn_heavy so they were desperate to hire fireice?! (See first quote below!)

Quotes:

- We hired fireice to create an ASIC resistant algo and to “buy” his ECC library code.

- "Fireice found out that Sumoshi, Haruto and Bill were actually me in most of cases."

- "Then, upon admitting that he had trouble with the law and could be “lifted” some day (we are not in position to judge his innocence) we decided to reconsider our stance towards him, offering him 30% of the premine and asking him to develop any feature he had in mind on his own."

- "asked us for the key images of the premined wallets (which we happily offered, we wouldn’t do it if we had something to hide) and asked us for the GitHub password as insurance that he will get all the money he was asking for. We still had no doubt on his true motivation and gave him all."

Comments:

- At that point, the ECC library wasn't necessary,

- So only one guy in most cases,

- "He" is actually the developer SUMOKOIN supposedly hired. How desperate do you have to be to offer someone who is possibly in trouble with the law 30% of the premine?

- If the guy needs access to GitHub anybody in his/her right mind would become suspicious. How stupid does anyone have to be to give out her/his github password? Seriously?! Use ssh keys and an escrow service!
  And you guys consider yourselves the experts of anonymity and digital currency?

Here is the link to the post:

https://medium.com/sumokoin/all-truth-and-fud-on-sumokoin-project-7af6d1a03eb0

The guys who called people asking about the premine, the development efforts, and the team "full of sh*t" should wonder who really
is the lame loser (full of sh*t) here!?  Cheesy

Anyway...the above post might just be a lame excuse for what's been going on the last few weeks... Smells fishy like a rip-off...
I just feel sorry for the folks who lost a lot of money because of this coin...

Happy crashing with the coin... rebranding certainly won't save it.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

PS: At the time of writing, WalletInvestor lists SUMOKOIN with rating E (possible values: A+, A, B+, B, C, D, D-, E, E-). Strange we haven't heard much from wisenheimer "sumogr" lately.
Activity: 48
Community voting - FairPool statement relating the recent split in the community

Being SUMO supporters since day 1, FairPool will follow the way the most of the community members decide to move further. Let's collect some data about the RYO(SUMO)'s community solidarity.

Mine at the FairPool https://ryo.fairpool.xyz / https://sumo.fairpool.xyz and participate in the community public voting:

Add SUPPORT_ORIGIN to the worker's name to vote for the current (original) chain
Add SUPPORT_FORK to the worker's name to vote for the forking off the chain

Example: Rig192SUPPORT_FORK and SUPPORT_ORIGINMyWorkerName both are valid and will be correctly recognized
PS: Live voting results chart will be available during the day

I kinda like your idea but is not only miners involved.. how should people who invested in sumo vote in this case.. this type of decisions must be done in a way everybody involved is capable to vote..

I think it will be, but this announcement comes from mining pool thus it's related only to miners. Best way would be join telegram group and ask PR guys about their plans. A lot of things happening these days, if you want to be informed, join TG, this thread is updated very rarely Sad
Pages:
Jump to: