Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 156. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have a deposit on cryptopia
PaymentId - be2eadf25a2a5ec92d064e692650..........................
Cryptopia SUMO Address - Sumoo5H59i819DcLT3DjZVToKneE2UE5xFSGCZkz......................
start.bat Claymore CryptoNote
Code:
NsGpuCNMiner  -o stratum+tcp://pool:3333 -u Sumoo5H59i819DcLT3DjZVToKneE2UE5xFSGCZkzwmdkdg1W8KP................... -p x -allpools 1
where to prescribe PaymentId ?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Probably scam, be careful.

Tried to mine, got 2 payments from pool, both are already included in the chain but sill nothing in my wallet.
Wallet if fully synced.

WTF guys?
--------
[wallet Sumoo3]: status
Refreshed 48835/48835, synced, daemon RPC v1.0
[wallet Sumoo3]: balance
Balance: 0.000000000, unlocked balance: 0.000000000
--------

https://explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/b29b7d4a4cbb399013e814560bbfe54ce831f3a0cd89c56ec387f07fb156003b
https://explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/fce5c8fd8c1d77da672f7d6a224bf7ce7d530d4cf59b3839e538d06c905e5a23
--------

Hm... just because you couldn't figure out how the wallet works (because it works for all of us, even if there is room for a little improvement) you shouldn't drop the "scam bomb" here... Don't you think thats a little harsh?

Well... as you said you "deleted this shit" you probably won't read my comment anyway...

@stna1981: you are right, the charts don't look so good now. Lets wait until dev apply on new exchanges after the rebranding is finished  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
D is decentralization.
Welcome to http://sumo.ms-pool.net.ua/#

Total Pool Fee: 0.5%
Payments every 5 minutes from 1  SUMO.

Happy mining!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
What do you guys think on the current chart situation of SUMO? There is a clear trend downwards, what's the reason? Missing trade volume due to a lack of exchanges, low interest in the coin, ...?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
The wallet is not very good to use. That's too bad.
I hope the dev one day will take the time to redo it. They should copy how other wallets work. Because it is very long to have to delete and resync the wallet everytime.
It is not very user-friendly. The problem is not about the user interface, but to have to wait for the wallet to synchronize before we can use it. And we don't know how many computers are connected to us.
But the project seems good. I hope it will be available on more Exchanges.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Already deleted this shit.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Thanks.
I will not.

Just will move the folder with all this shit to trash bin.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
SUMOKOIN concept looks good. Fork of monero.
but this coin needs to be listed on more exchanges to decrease price manipulation

Most of small exchanges don't list cryptonote-based coins.
Even if they list, price manipulation would still exist as there is one man holds half of the coins and still contributes more than half of total hashrate to the network.

I still believe this coin can reach 1M$ cap in the future. But it will need more specific features to grow further as to me, it's still only a fork of monero with mixins set to 12 by default.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250

Tried to mine, got 2 payments from pool, both are already included in the chain but sill nothing in my wallet.
Wallet if fully synced.

WTF guys?
--------
--------

https://explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/b29b7d4a4cbb399013e814560bbfe54ce831f3a0cd89c56ec387f07fb156003b
https://explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/fce5c8fd8c1d77da672f7d6a224bf7ce7d530d4cf59b3839e538d06c905e5a23
--------

It's a very very old problem. Try to delete everything, create a new wallet file from seeds and re-sync the network.

BTW, a lot of people had that problem before. Why the hell devs didn't fix it?
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]

Wallet if fully synced.

WTF guys?
--------
--------

--------
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
SUMOKOIN concept looks good. Fork of monero.
but this coin needs to be listed on more exchanges to decrease price manipulation
Activity: 9
Workers
Workers down notification
Current price
Custom withdrawal
Those are the one i can remember right now.

Current price would be nice.

I am working on the current price, it's actually already supported by cryptonote universal pool but it's based on cryptonator API, which doesn't support sumokoin...

Workers / Workers down notification / Custom withdrawal -> I'll try to add these features

Thanks guys ! If you (or someone else ) have others ideas, I'm interested !

Pool stats.(Average time per block, percentage of total blocks found, worker stats and so on)

Thank you ! I add these to my todo list Wink
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Workers
Current price
Custom withdrawal

I am working on the current price, it's actually already supported by cryptonote universal pool but it's based on cryptonator API, which doesn't support sumokoin...

Workers / Workers down notification / Custom withdrawal -> I'll try to add these features

Pool stats.(Average time per block, percentage of total blocks found, worker stats and so on)
Workers
Current price
Custom withdrawal

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
I'm currently creating a sumokoin mining pool and I would like to add some extra features to the current cryptonote pool version, because I find that it's pretty basic compared to others mining pool softwares...

What kind of feature would you like to see on a sumokoin mining pool? What do you think it's missing?

Activity: 46
Workers
Current price
Custom withdrawal

I'm currently creating a sumokoin mining pool and I would like to add some extra features to the current cryptonote pool version, because I find that it's pretty basic compared to others mining pool softwares...

What kind of feature would you like to see on a sumokoin mining pool? What do you think it's missing?

Activity: 46
Totally agree with this answer. I like this coin progress very much. To the dev: Keep the great job.
Well I think this cryptomoneda k goes in free fall
this cryptomoneda is very complicated
not made for average mining
has a lot of problems
  problems with the wallet
  problems with payments
  problems with the exchange
k sheath
Sorry but I disagree with you. I'm a newbie, I knew the existence of cryptocurrencies in August.
- The GUI-Wallet (https://www.sumokoin.org/#github) is really easy to install and to run. They are working in a new version.
- You can mine Sumokoin with SGminer, XMR-STAK, Claymore or any other mining software able to solve CryptoNight hashes.
- I haven't had any problem with payments.
- I can say nothing about exchanges because I haven't test any yet (I'm a newbie).

If you have any question, you can ask and I'll try to answer.
Activity: 93
Well I think this cryptomoneda k goes in free fall
this cryptomoneda is very complicated
not made for average mining
has a lot of problems
  problems with the wallet
  problems with payments
  problems with the exchange
k sheath
Sorry but I disagree with you. I'm a newbie, I knew the existence of cryptocurrencies in August.
- The GUI-Wallet (https://www.sumokoin.org/#github) is really easy to install and to run. They are working in a new version.
- You can mine Sumokoin with SGminer, XMR-STAK, Claymore or any other mining software able to solve CryptoNight hashes.
- I haven't had any problem with payments.
- I can say nothing about exchanges because I haven't test any yet (I'm a newbie).

If you have any question, you can ask and I'll try to answer.
Jump to: