Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 158. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Here the results, nothing looks wrong

Code:
[wallet Sumoo5]: refresh
Starting refresh...
Refresh done, blocks received: 7                               
Balance: 0.000000000, unlocked balance: 0.000000000
[wallet Sumoo5]: status
Refreshed 33600/33600, synced, daemon RPC v1.0
Activity: 9
Hi guys, I have been mining on sumo.sumominer.com for a few days.
From the pool POV, I received few payments. I tried to use the wallet today to check balance from within, but it did found that my balance is 0.

Sumokoin was started in a terminal until it displayed :
Code:
2017-Sep-10 16:40:41.550944 [P2P1]
You are now synchronized with the network. You may now start sumo-wallet-cli.
[...]
That daemon stay up, then I started the sumo-wallet :

Code:
./sumo-wallet-cli --wallet-file xxx
Sumokoin 'Hokkaido' (v0.1.2.0-release)
Wallet password: ******
Opened wallet: Sumo_ZZZ

[wallet Sumoo5]: balance
From that moment, either nothing was retrieved or else all was gone somewhere. However, when I ask for transfert, I got nothing too :

Code:
[wallet Sumoo5]: show_transfers

I now can think that nothing was sent, however if I check on explorer.sumokoin.com I do find the expected transactions.

What I am missing here ?

Hi,

In your wallet, what returns the "status" command ? And "refresh" ?
Activity: 4
Hi guys, I have been mining on sumo.sumominer.com for a few days.
From the pool POV, I received few payments. I tried to use the wallet today to check balance from within, but it did found that my balance is 0.

Sumokoin was started in a terminal until it displayed :
Code:
2017-Sep-10 16:40:41.550944 [P2P1]
You are now synchronized with the network. You may now start sumo-wallet-cli.
[...]
That daemon stay up, then I started the sumo-wallet :

Code:
./sumo-wallet-cli --wallet-file xxx
Sumokoin 'Hokkaido' (v0.1.2.0-release)
Wallet password: ******
Opened wallet: Sumo_ZZZ

[wallet Sumoo5]: balance
From that moment, either nothing was retrieved or else all was gone somewhere. However, when I ask for transfert, I got nothing too :

Code:
[wallet Sumoo5]: show_transfers

I now can think that nothing was sent, however if I check on explorer.sumokoin.com I do find the expected transactions.

What I am missing here ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
How much coin can I mine with a GTX 1080 ti?

Whats the hasrate ~?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hi
I got into the train at about 0.00004510, on a deep. My order stayed a few days at cryptopia before being executed.
I bought 1550 Sumo.
The cap is very small, if not tiny.
This small coin can go big and it's still the very early moment.
I am long term with it, I never sell after I made some small %.

Same here. All (good) coins get botnet (or solominer). That's how crypto is nowdays. I think there is lots of potential here. I will hold my coins quite long.

I think this is an interesting project. But half of the coins belongs to one person scares me a bit for long term holders. Will look into it a bit before making my decision.

Thats what you should always do of you want to make an investment Smiley
Activity: 3
Hi
I got into the train at about 0.00004510, on a deep. My order stayed a few days at cryptopia before being executed.
I bought 1550 Sumo.

Same here. All (good) coins get botnet (or solominer). That's how crypto is nowdays. I think there is lots of potential here. I will hold my coins quite long.

I think this is an interesting project. But half of the coins belongs to one person scares me a bit for long term holders. Will look into it a bit before making my decision.
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hi
I bought 1550 Sumo.

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi
I bought 1550 Sumo.
Activity: 367
Hi all,why Cryptopia has been unable to deposit and withdraw sumo? Who knows when it can be normal?

We don't know the reason yet. They kept saying they are maintaining the wallets. Properly they were hacked.
Yes, thank you for your reply, I will be patient, concerned about when it is open! sumo is a great potential for the project, refueling!

What I'm concerned is the botnet holds about 600k+ coins now. Nearly half of the circulating supply.

What? Someone is holding half of the coins? What will happen to this coin if wallet is reopen? The project look promising, I want to invest some but it seems too risky if someone can control the price.

Yes, at the moment, released ~ 1 531 264 coin. Of them by my count ~ 700 000 - 800 000k - botnet( + premine - 8.8 million. Not good, i think. So I do not buy yet more.
Another month and the botnet will be almost 70% of the coins, at the moment. Sad
Activity: 3
Hi all,why Cryptopia has been unable to deposit and withdraw sumo? Who knows when it can be normal?

We don't know the reason yet. They kept saying they are maintaining the wallets. Properly they were hacked.
Yes, thank you for your reply, I will be patient, concerned about when it is open! sumo is a great potential for the project, refueling!

What I'm concerned is the botnet holds about 600k+ coins now. Nearly half of the circulating supply.

What? Someone is holding half of the coins? What will happen to this coin if wallet is reopen? The project look promising, I want to invest some but it seems too risky if someone can control the price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think he is not just going to dump it.

There were more lucretive coins to mine but he didn't.

And with this volume his 600k coins is impossible to sell.

So i think he saw a opportunity, and stacked lots of coins. Otherwise it's too meaningless.
Activity: 262

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
when will the website be changed after the logo change?

I am looking forward to seeing the new site .. Wink

Another question, is the slack it official now where does everything still happen on telegram for the community?
Activity: 536

Activity: 262

Activity: 536
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
Re-post from announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sumo-easy-miner-01b13-the-most-intuitive-gui-miner-ever-created-2163270

SUMO EASY MINER - v0.1 BETA 1.3

This is probably the world's most easy and intuitive CPU miner created by Sumokoin dev team. The miner is mainly for those who want to start mining Sumokoin (SUMO), yet you can freely use it to mine any cryptonote-based cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR), Aeon (AEON), Boolberry (BBR), DigitalNote (XDN) etc by just adding new pools.

The miner includes almost all features you may dream about for a mining software like changing number of threads (i.e. CPU cores used), CPU priority, pool info/config on the fly. It can save status and restart from the point you left when quitting and not to mention nice real-time graphs incorporated into an extremely intuitive GUI.

Downloads:

- Windows 7/8/10 (x64):

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvf1vhvx6v278u/SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3-w64install.exe?dl=0
Checksum (SHA-256): 5a53eb3989dadd7abfa6d153c50f829ecfe02d79dc0fa560f980af9833449e0b

- Mac OS X:

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i41teql5sv7dz3/SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3.dmg?dl=0
Checksum (SHA-256): e7f7252f86893c38698feb8dbc548ca0715372b0f5b34c0c3804fa4288c82d7a

- Ubuntu Desktop (16.04, 17.04):

Download link: TBU
Checksum (SHA-256):

- Source code: Github link (coming soon)

F.A.Q.

1. Why did your team create a miner while there are many others already out there?

- Sumo Easy Miner is created for everyday people who want to start mining Sumokoin (SUMO) and other cryptonote-based cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR), Aeon (AEON), Boolberry (BBR), DigitalNote (XDN) etc. without any hassle. The team found a number of GUI miners out there but all of them are either not user-friendly enough or not open enough in our opinion.

2. How good the miner in comparison to popular command-line CPU miners?

- In hashing speed, it's comparable to the famous Cpuminer client but slower than Stak (xmr-stak-cpu). However, Sumo Easy Miner can hardly freeze or crash your computer if you don't try to overuse it. We can say that it's very stable though only a beta software.

3. What is the best setup to fully utilize the miner?

- Because you can change number of mining threads and CPU priority on the fly, you can easily find the best setup for your own machine. Sometimes, selecting all cores for mining may not result in the best performance especially when CPU HyperThreading is enabled. If you want to use computer for other jobs along with mining, "Idle" priority would be your best friend.

4. Does the miner work with GPU?

- No. It's a pure CPU miner. We think that GPUs require advanced programming and are too diversified to support properly in a simple, easy-to-use GUI software so no plans for supporting them (yet)

5. How can I remove default Sumokoin pool?

- Default pool is not removable, yet you can always hide it like any other pool.

Do you have any problem or suggestion, please contact dev team at [email protected] or join Telegram for community support at https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Thank you!!!

The last point update posted on here was b1.2. Either I missed the post regarding b1.3 on this main ANN thread or there was none posted at all. Anyway, what is the improvement in b1.3? Does it include performance tweak for quad and octa core CPUs? BTW, it would help to specify clearly that this miner is exclusively for CPUs only (i.e. binary name, forum title, etc.).

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
beautiful guys. Great work development. You realize what you say!

Nothing but that, in crypto coins it's already huge!

Frankly super project and beautiful development team
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Re-post from announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sumo-easy-miner-01b13-the-most-intuitive-gui-miner-ever-created-2163270

SUMO EASY MINER - v0.1 BETA 1.3

This is probably the world's most easy and intuitive CPU miner created by Sumokoin dev team. The miner is mainly for those who want to start mining Sumokoin (SUMO), yet you can freely use it to mine any cryptonote-based cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR), Aeon (AEON), Boolberry (BBR), DigitalNote (XDN) etc by just adding new pools.

The miner includes almost all features you may dream about for a mining software like changing number of threads (i.e. CPU cores used), CPU priority, pool info/config on the fly. It can save status and restart from the point you left when quitting and not to mention nice real-time graphs incorporated into an extremely intuitive GUI.

Downloads:

- Windows 7/8/10 (x64):

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjvf1vhvx6v278u/SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3-w64install.exe?dl=0
Checksum (SHA-256): 5a53eb3989dadd7abfa6d153c50f829ecfe02d79dc0fa560f980af9833449e0b

- Mac OS X:

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7i41teql5sv7dz3/SumoEasyMiner-v0.1-b1.3.dmg?dl=0
Checksum (SHA-256): e7f7252f86893c38698feb8dbc548ca0715372b0f5b34c0c3804fa4288c82d7a

- Ubuntu Desktop (16.04, 17.04):

Download link: TBU
Checksum (SHA-256):

- Source code: https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoEasyMiner

F.A.Q.

1. Why did your team create a miner while there are many others already out there?

- Sumo Easy Miner is created for everyday people who want to start mining Sumokoin (SUMO) and other cryptonote-based cryptocurrencies like Monero (XMR), Aeon (AEON), Boolberry (BBR), DigitalNote (XDN) etc. without any hassle. The team found a number of GUI miners out there but all of them are either not user-friendly enough or not open enough in our opinion.

2. How good the miner in comparison to popular command-line CPU miners?

- In hashing speed, it's comparable to the famous Cpuminer client but slower than Stak (xmr-stak-cpu). However, Sumo Easy Miner can hardly freeze or crash your computer if you don't try to overuse it. We can say that it's very stable though only a beta software.

3. What is the best setup to fully utilize the miner?

- Because you can change number of mining threads and CPU priority on the fly, you can easily find the best setup for your own machine. Sometimes, selecting all cores for mining may not result in the best performance especially when CPU HyperThreading is enabled. If you want to use computer for other jobs along with mining, "Idle" priority would be your best friend.

4. Does the miner work with GPU?

- No. It's a pure CPU miner. We think that GPUs require advanced programming and are too diversified to support properly in a simple, easy-to-use GUI software so no plans for supporting them (yet)

5. How can I remove default Sumokoin pool?

- Default pool is not removable, yet you can always hide it like any other pool.

Do you have any problem or suggestion, please contact dev team at [email protected] or join Telegram for community support at https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Thank you!!!
Activity: 418

If no one else can help you,

I had the same problem some time ago and only got the "cryptonote-sumokoin-pool" working for solo mining, intranet only for security due noob in that area.
Sumo has some differences, so yes I expect changes to the config.example.json are necessary.
Compare it to the sumokoin pool source and you get an impression what is missing/needs to be changed additionally to the config.json.
But as I said, I used the easier way of my own pool and it only needed reading and time for trials.
I could test if it is still functional, have the whole server with the pool stored, possibly find some of my own documentation how to set it up.    

don't worry about it - I just used the main pool for 20 hours , got 30 sumokoin and jumped back to monero

thanks for the offer though, glad to see I was halfway on the right track and that someone else actually encountered the same thing Smiley
Jump to: