Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 160. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Yeah, I said from the beginning that the coin does not need hardfork. Just need more exchangers. As a result - hardfork and the botnet will kill the coin. Not one big exchange will not add the coin. Because soon it will be half the coins - premine, 2 half - botnet. Sad. I think the coin will be traded, but the price will be not high..

I would suggest you gave a second look at the coin's emission plan

Yeah 2020-21, etc... Funny. I am a realist.

Hi, devs are contacting whattomine to list SUMO so we can use their platform to attract more miners to alleviate the botnet problem as there is no better way to tackle botnet problem than having more miners.
However, since the Cryptopia's wallet is under maintaining, listing it now would cause bad reputation to SUMO as I suggested devs. So be patient for few more days and wait for the wallet problem be fixed.

As for a large amount of premined coins, we'll have to wait and see, if anything goes wrong, we'll can sell them all before dev's wallet is unlocked.

Yes, I read the telegram. Thank you!
Yeah, I said from the beginning that the coin does not need hardfork. Just need more exchangers. As a result - hardfork and the botnet will kill the coin. Not one big exchange will not add the coin. Because soon it will be half the coins - premine, 2 half - botnet. Sad. I think the coin will be traded, but the price will be not high..

Or a short term profit seeker (no offense)

I presented the facts nothing more. With regards to profit, I have already answered. On the contrary, if I am interested in the future of this coin, it is better to look at things realistically.
Activity: 262

Hi, devs are contacting whattomine to list SUMO so we can use their platform to attract more miners to alleviate the botnet problem as there is no better way to tackle botnet problem than having more miners.
However, since the Cryptopia's wallet is under maintaining, listing it now would cause bad reputation to SUMO as I suggested devs. So be patient for few more days and wait for the wallet's problem be fixed.

As for a large amount of premined coins, we'll have to wait and see, if anything goes wrong, we'll can sell them all before dev's wallet is unlocked.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Or a short term profit seeker (no offense)

Since there are issues with Cryptopia, is there any OTC thread?

No cause I guess no one has time to admin it. Go ahead and create one if you like
Activity: 295
Since there are issues with Cryptopia, is there any OTC thread?
Is wallet on Cryptopia up already? What's going on over there?

Cryptopia at the moment has bigger issues to address than Sumo wallet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Is wallet on Cryptopia up already? What's going on over there?
I can not compile it on Ubuntu with libboost1.61,  any ideas?

What are you trying to compile my friend?

Sumo wallet

the error output:

[ 87%] Linking CXX executable ../../bin/sumo-wallet-rpc
/tmp/ccE8FuFF.ltrans2.ltrans.o: In function `__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > > boost::re_detail_106100::re_is_set_member<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, char, boost::regex_traits >, unsigned int>(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, boost::re_detail_106100::re_set_long const*, boost::re_detail_106100::regex_data > > const&, bool)':
Sad.text+0x5122): undefined reference to `boost::re_detail_106100::cpp_regex_traits_implementation::transform_primary(char const*, char const*) const'
Sad.text+0x533d): undefined reference to `boost::re_detail_106100::cpp_regex_traits_implementation::transform(char const*, char const*) const'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
src/wallet/CMakeFiles/wallet_rpc_server.dir/build.make:128: recipe for target 'bin/sumo-wallet-rpc' failed

Need compile correct boost version, i think.

Roman indeed he needs to reinstall the dependencies but why try to compile something that is already compiled?

Fan Gentoo linux may be) I remember.. KDE compiled, 24 hours and everything is ready..) Old school.
Often it is right. But in this case can be neglected of course.

Sumo wallet

the error output:

/tmp/ccE8FuFF.ltrans2.ltrans.o: In function `__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > > boost::re_detail_106100::re_is_set_member<__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, char, boost::regex_traits >, unsigned int>(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, __gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator, std::allocator > >, boost::re_detail_106100::re_set_long const*, boost::re_detail_106100::regex_data > > const&, bool)':
Sad.text+0x5122): undefined reference to `boost::re_detail_106100::cpp_regex_traits_implementation::transform_primary(char const*, char const*) const'
Sad.text+0x533d): undefined reference to `boost::re_detail_106100::cpp_regex_traits_implementation::transform(char const*, char const*) const'
src/wallet/CMakeFiles/wallet_rpc_server.dir/build.make:128: recipe for target 'bin/sumo-wallet-rpc' failed

Roman indeed he needs to reinstall the dependencies but why try to compile something that is already compiled?

Sumo wallet

the error output:

I can not compile it on Ubuntu with libboost1.61,  any ideas?

Sumo wallet

the error output:

No need to compile it my friend. Its already compiled
Since you are using an ubuntu terminal update your system with sudo apt-get update
Download the wallet and the daemon with wget https://www.sumokoin.org/downloads/v0.1.2.0/sumokoin.linux.x64.v0-1-2-0.tar.bz2
untar the files with tar jxfv sumokoin.linux.x64.v0-1-2-0.tar.bz2
run a screen (type screen)
Press Ctrl + a and the Shift + S to split the screen
Run on the upper terminal the daemon with ./sumokoind
Go down now with Ctrl + a and then tab
Press Ctrl + a and then c to get a prompt
Type ./sumo-wallet-cli
Follow the steps to create a new wallet
Wait for the daemon to synchronise
Type refresh on your wallet
You are ready

Nothing to compile
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

Sumo wallet

the error output:

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Let us wait and check what will happen. I bought my first sumo on 29/05 this year for almost 1.700 sat (and btc was about 2.000€ back then).

I'm quite relaxed about the current situaton. Sumo DEV are still great guys (even though they are a little bit quiet here). I think sumo has a big future. Let's wait and see... I won't sell my sumos in the next 12 to 24 month, that I'm sure of.
You're right, someone (we don't know if it is only one or a few) has lots of coins. I don't like this ether... But there was no dump the last weeks. Even though the price was quite ok. So I believe (or hope) that who ever has a big number of coins - won't dump them.

Even though xmr would be more profitable to mine now, the botnet sticks to sumo. I'm not quite sure what this means... let's see...

Yes. But I think it unlikely. Prior to this, he just drops the coins on exchange. Can be just isn't there the ability to remotely control the bots. But, yes, i think will see soon..
Jump to: