Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 171. (Read 202442 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 254
@Germining

Yeah the Pascal cards are great for cryptonight mining, my 1060 only uses about 55W and runs cool, so I am not worried about leaving it mining when not gaming. Sumo network hash rate has been pretty steady, but gradually climbing. Easy mining will not last much longer I think.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
so no bounties at all in near future?
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
New topic: who of you is mining sumo? What rig do you use? Lets do a little tech-talk?

I minded one or two weeks myself (only a short time and just for the fun of it... with my "gaming setup" - a 1070 Cheesy
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Botnet-coin.
Almost >95% network hashrate is from large botnet 2Mh

A statement without any proofs.
Botnet-coin.

You've analysed lots of coins depending on their hashrate, so it would be nice, to give some more information...

Almost all coins with a lot of hashrate not used on official pools you seem to call "botnet-coin". How do you know?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Botnet-coin.
Activity: 546
Hello everyone!

At this moment we have  up  pools:
------------------------------------

http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.5%fee (tested ok)

http://bcn.mine-pool.ro/  ==>0.5%fee (tested ok)

http://sumo.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.4%fee (tested ok)

Thank you for your interest!

Do not forget! We are with you 12/24! Support live!

Daniel

Support mine-pool.ro

Fixed error http://sumo.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.4%fee (tested ok)
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Hello everyone!

At this moment we have    up  pools:

http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.5%fee

http://bcn.mine-pool.ro/  ==>0.5%fee

http://sumo.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.4%fee

Daniel

Support mine-pool.ro

Thank you danycoman for adding Sumokoin to your pool.
However you must have a misconfig to your script regarding our coin cause the displayed global hashrate is wrong
Activity: 546
Hello everyone!

At this moment we have    up  pools:

http://chrc.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.5%fee

http://bcn.mine-pool.ro/  ==>0.5%fee

http://sumo.mine-pool.ro/ ==>0.4%fee

Daniel

Support mine-pool.ro

Since a lot of talking is going on on telegram the forum got really quiet...

Go on and join our chat, we are almost 100 ppl!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Glad to see the project going forward, community is slowly but surely growing !
Nice to see this article about Sumokoin !

https://microcapcrypto.com/sumokoin/

https://t.me/joinchat/F8RH2kPmFCnA-igHBKSCAA

Join the community on Telegram !!!
Activity: 308
Another interesting project. Since I am quite fond of Monero I see no reason why I shouldn't embrace Sumocoin also. ('Embrace' is admittedly an overstatement - little fish like myself can really only afford to tickle).
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Is the GUI wallet eventually going to have a cold wallet/offline signing feature if it doesn't already?

Not yet. We try not to implement advanced/rare-used features in first few versions. If someone really wants to use them, I think, he can easily start command-line wallet for now

It is an advanced feature but I don't think that it is rarely used. In fact, it is a must for cryptocurrencies. If you implement it, users will used it to secure their tokens. Don't wait until people start losing their coins. Wallets for the top coins have such a feature. It should be standard.

Thanks for advice. It's not too hard to implement, we'll need another tab on UI for advanced features, I think.
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Is the GUI wallet eventually going to have a cold wallet/offline signing feature if it doesn't already?

Not yet. We try not to implement advanced/rare-used features in first few versions. If someone really wants to use them, I think, he can easily start command-line wallet for now

It is an advanced feature but I don't think that it is rarely used. In fact, it is a must for cryptocurrencies. If you implement it, users will used it to secure their tokens. Don't wait until people start losing their coins. Wallets for the top coins have such a feature. It should be standard.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary

I dont know if it sooths your reservations at all the fact that all premined coins have been placed in escrow wallets, locked until 2020. You may check and confirm it at the announcement post.

The value of Sumo will have increased manyfold by 2020 also. Therefore, having the premined coins locked in escrow is not a valid nor a logical proof or indication of "sincerity". Furthermore, who has control of the escrow in the first place?

In any case where's the logic in dumping all premined coins in 2020 when at that time the number of coins in circulation will be enormous as well as the capitalisation, hopefully. By then devs will be "filthy" - no pun intented - rich, all they have to do is convert partial amounts into fiat. Dumping the whole premine as soon as the coins are released would be like liquidating their entire business and assets in corporate terms.

How's lump-sum instant wealth? No need for logic to figure that one out. With that kind of money, why would the players be concerned at that point in time about the circulation and market cap of a crypto that they just dumped on and made a killing as a result? No logic there.

Edit: In other words, after winning a record Mega Lottery prize, do you really honestly care about what happens to the Lottery Commission after that?

What would make you happy then regarding the premine? What should they do with it?
The premine exists and that is a fact, what is your proposal to make investors more confident that this is not a dumping scheme?

Whether I'm happy...or sad...about the premine is irrelevant. I'm simply stating that it exist (like you stated) and the "temptation" that it presents. I really don't care what they do with it. I just hope that they mean well and sincere about their plans and goals and that they deliver the "goods" to make it successful for everybody's sake and welfare...and not enrichment of just a few.

Investors? Why would a supposedly decentralized platform wanna be mired with investors? Based on your posts so far, it seems that you're cheerleading the project which is giving me the impression that you're some sort of a spokesperson for it. I hope "investors" is not a Freudian slip on your part. I certainly did not mention "investors" in any of my posts on here.

We share the same hopes on that.

Well i am not a spokesperson for it, i've just happened to join the project at the first day and gradually got "attached" to it. Eventually, after talking with them, I came to think that devs are sincere and know what they're talking abt so I decided to stand up for Sumokoin, hope you are not critising me for this.

Why do you demonise the word "investors"? buying this coin or any coin or anything that you hope and/or predict that will get a later value is an investment and that makes you an "investor". By investors I do not mean sponsors that will centralise the project. Maybe we attach a different meaning to the term.

Anyway I am happy that people with solid view like yourself are interested in the project.
legendary

I dont know if it sooths your reservations at all the fact that all premined coins have been placed in escrow wallets, locked until 2020. You may check and confirm it at the announcement post.

The value of Sumo will have increased manyfold by 2020 also. Therefore, having the premined coins locked in escrow is not a valid nor a logical proof or indication of "sincerity". Furthermore, who has control of the escrow in the first place?

In any case where's the logic in dumping all premined coins in 2020 when at that time the number of coins in circulation will be enormous as well as the capitalisation, hopefully. By then devs will be "filthy" - no pun intented - rich, all they have to do is convert partial amounts into fiat. Dumping the whole premine as soon as the coins are released would be like liquidating their entire business and assets in corporate terms.

How's lump-sum instant wealth? No need for logic to figure that one out. With that kind of money, why would the players be concerned at that point in time about the circulation and market cap of a crypto that they just dumped on and made a killing as a result? No logic there.

Edit: In other words, after winning a record Mega Lottery prize, do you really honestly care about what happens to the Lottery Commission after that?

What would make you happy then regarding the premine? What should they do with it?
The premine exists and that is a fact, what is your proposal to make investors more confident that this is not a dumping scheme?

Whether I'm happy...or sad...about the premine is irrelevant. I'm simply stating that it exist (like you stated) and the "temptation" that it presents. I really don't care what they do with it. I just hope that they mean well and sincere about their plans and goals and that they deliver the "goods" to make it successful for everybody's sake and welfare...and not enrichment of just a few.

Investors? Why would a supposedly decentralized platform wanna be mired with investors? Based on your posts so far, it seems that you're cheerleading the project which is giving me the impression that you're some sort of a spokesperson for it. I hope "investors" is not a Freudian slip on your part. I certainly did not mention "investors" in any of my posts on here.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Whether the project is from cherry country. Because his name already signifies a tradition that exists in the country of japan. And this is a very good coin hope this coin becomes a very successful coin. thanks so much to developer this project.

Jump to: