Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 20. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
ADDITION TO THE CORE DEV TEAM - ANNOUNCEMENT

Sumokoin is happy to officially announce fireice_uk joining the Core Dev Team. fireice_uk (curie-kief on sumo’s github) is well known among the crypto community for his exceptional coding skills as well as being one of the two developers of xmr-stak mining software. Welcome on board!
Wow, this is great. Heard a lot about him. This team is going to breat. Wish him all the best and good luck.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
We are not stuck and this is not a fact  Wink we have a solid roadmap and a ton of things are going on  Cool

Oh really.. Roll Eyes  Having been sitting on 18k satoshi for a few months for a project that is ment to compete with Monero isn't a dead end?  Cry So , how to call it, ..a regress?  Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
We are not stuck and this is not a fact  Wink we have a solid roadmap and a ton of things are going on  Cool

Activity: 65
I strongly disagree with you pawelsalsa45. The market is bullish? The whole market? I don't see this yet.

I know, I know... Visdude may say I am cheerleading now. But what has changed for Sumo since we hit 80ksat? We improved. We have new team mebers, our very own PoW, we still have the same roadmap and we are about to go live on nextexchange very soon. You think we don't have what it takes? If we don't have it now, we didn't have it back in december.

I don't want to convince you to hold, I just have a friendly advice: there are many many coins and due to that, some coin pumps everyday... you can go try to chase those pumps (try to find them before everybody else does - a tough competition), or you search for a coin with strong fundamentials and hold it.  Hold it for a long time.

For me, Sumo is such a coin (one to hold a long time, since I strongly believe in it).

And last but not least: a small part of the premine will ve releaed in june. Not the 10% in total. In fact, it is not even 1%. Please look at the release of the premine carefully and stick to the facts  Wink

SO very well put my friend.

No one will try and convince you Pawelsalsa45 to hold your coins but if anyone will display the facts in a way with the upmost respect and accuracy its Germining. I'd listen to what he said and make your own mind up then.

My intention was not to question the existence of the sumokoin, or the fact that should we keep it in our portfolio or not. My intention was to draw attention to the fact that the project got stuck in a dead end. This is the fact that worries me.  Lets hope that new exchanges will bring new life to it!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Sumokoin is happy to officially announce fireice_uk joining the Core Dev Team. fireice_uk (curie-kief on sumo’s github) is well known among the crypto community for his exceptional coding skills as well as being one of the two developers of xmr-stak mining software. Welcome on board!

Great, congrats to fireice_uk.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Next week we will do community voting coin on Indodax.com  Smiley
Thank you @fengzhiyan @JapieAmerika
@RomanV We're working on GUI wallet now, there is no specific date for release yet as we've just started project. It took 2 years for Monero to have first official GUI wallet, so be patient Wink

Has a reference to Sumo.

Well, what are the expectations then? Will Sumo get perhaps 10% the price of monero? How did this things go in the past?

Has a reference to Sumo.

Very impressive Bill. Thanks for your hard word but not to be hurry given the fact that Monero just had GUI wallet after almost 3 years from launch Wink

Has a reference to Sumo.

Your talk about a xmr premine has nothing to do with Sumo. I don't believe you want (or can) understand the difference, I just wanted to clarify the differnce here.

Also: do you want me to quote your comments on the premine from autumn 2017? Or your first posts on this ANN which were positive? Why did they change? Any particular reason?

You start to sound a like a mad person again. You insult us and still expect us to respect you and to take your advice? Doesn't work like that in real life, does it?

If you hate our team/the tech/the premine so much that you bring up (wrong) arguments again and again (over months), I advice you to sell the Sumokoin you claim to have and to move on.

Your intentions are clear to everybody who reads this ANN...
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

Monero (XMR) will be implementing Kovri. Will this Monero (XMR) fork do the same?

legendary

What did you expect to solve? What are most of the coins solve?

Sumokoin is a monero based coin (probably the coin that offers the highest level of privacy at the moment which means it can be easily adopted as fungible currency by anyone for whatever exchange is performed over the internet ) without the issues and problems Monero has developed all over the years. Sumokoin's unlinkability and untraceability guarantees the coin's future.

Good luck with your search

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Someone forgot to take pills today. Baaaad boyyyy....
legendary

Very impressive Bill. Thanks for your hard word but not to be hurry given the fact that Monero just had GUI wallet after almost 3 years from launch Wink

legendary

Well, what are the expectations then? Will Sumo get perhaps 10% the price of monero? How did this things go in the past?

legendary

Thank you @fengzhiyan @JapieAmerika

@RomanV We're working on GUI wallet now, there is no specific date for release yet as we've just started project. It took 2 years for Monero to have first official GUI wallet, so be patient Wink

Activity: 2
I strongly disagree with you pawelsalsa45. The market is bullish? The whole market? I don't see this yet.

I know, I know... Visdude may say I am cheerleading now. But what has changed for Sumo since we hit 80ksat? We improved. We have new team mebers, our very own PoW, we still have the same roadmap and we are about to go live on nextexchange very soon. You think we don't have what it takes? If we don't have it now, we didn't have it back in december.

I don't want to convince you to hold, I just have a friendly advice: there are many many coins and due to that, some coin pumps everyday... you can go try to chase those pumps (try to find them before everybody else does - a tough competition), or you search for a coin with strong fundamentials and hold it.  Hold it for a long time.

For me, Sumo is such a coin (one to hold a long time, since I strongly believe in it).

And last but not least: a small part of the premine will ve releaed in june. Not the 10% in total. In fact, it is not even 1%. Please look at the release of the premine carefully and stick to the facts  Wink

SO very well put my friend.

No one will try and convince you Pawelsalsa45 to hold your coins but if anyone will display the facts in a way with the upmost respect and accuracy its Germining. I'd listen to what he said and make your own mind up then.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Sumokoin GUI Wallet v0.0.4

This release is to update with Sumokoin core v0.3.1.0 (Aomori, Release Point 1) with various UI improvements and better stability.

Changes:

Updated with the official release of binaries: v0.3.1.0 (Aomori, Release Point 1) for better syncing with HF v3
Adding better progress indicators and other small UI tweaks

https://github.com/sumoprojects/SumoGUIWallet/releases/tag/v0.0.4

Please update your wallets as soon as possible
Hello, sumogr,
Is this version a mandantory or optional one? Please state officially about this version to the community.

This is a mandatory upgrade
legendary

Cheerleader incapable of processing simple contradiction in her brain that eventually manifested as a double-standard on her part. Cheerleader failed to admonish the OP who posted inaccurately about "Monero" having a premine but instead singled me out when I corrected the inaccuracy. Me thinks cheerleader has got the hots for me.

Edit: cheerleader likely a blond

The cheerleader kindly aks you to keep the topics only related to xmr out of this ANN. The cheerleader thinks that this would be polite, since this is not about comparing coins but only xmr related.

You don't see me talking in xmr's ANN about Sumo issues, do you?
Please don't diskuss this here. If you have a topic concerning xmr you are free to use their ANN.
legendary

-snip-

That is why 10% premine of Monero isn't equal to 10% premine of sumokoin. Monero team could afford sch a big premine because at that time there were no competition involved, but now situation of Sumo is completely different,  it has to compete with everybody! I wish Sumo good luck. As a matter of fact I will be still holding it for better times and better profit but without all that enthusiasm that accompanied me when I bought my first Sumo!

Where did you get this information from...about Monero having a premine?

Pages:
Jump to: