Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUMO] SUMOKOIN - 🔏 Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions 🔏 - page 36. (Read 202439 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Fork Block Height set at 117600 (on abt April 4th). Binaries will be released soon. Following the fork the light Qt GUI wallet will be released featuring remote node connection ability (it is ready for release). Web wallet is expected to be released soon as well.

Let me just say this: this is fucking awesome. Love the agility of the core team to prevent drama and "just do it." Keep up the good work.

awesome guys.. walk the walk not talk the talk..

that is the way I like it.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3svW8PM_jc

keep it up!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Fork Block Height set at 117600 (on abt April 4th). Binaries will be released soon. Following the fork the light Qt GUI wallet will be released featuring remote node connection ability (it is ready for release). Web wallet is expected to be released soon as well.

Let me just say this: this is fucking awesome. Love the agility of the core team to prevent drama and "just do it." Keep up the good work.
Activity: 463
Merit: 253
Do the pool owners need to change something in the pool itself?

Yes pool admins should update their pools. Instructions will be provided incase you are unable to update your pool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Do the pool owners need to change something in the pool itself?
Activity: 3
Is there an ETA when the 41.97 reward for finding a Sumo block will kick in next month? Is it at a specific block or what will trigger the change?

I believe it's block 131490, but probably hard to forecast until the fork because block times are all over the place as the network continues to get hammered by the Asic's.....instead of minutes between blocks, it's been hours at times - but, I do believe that's the block height you're after.

Edit:  I have to add, that while it's frustrating to mine Sumo when the network is getting hammered, it's satisfying to see the difficulty adjustment cause the Asics to hit very few blocks while they're hashing away at Sumo Wink  Nice work Sumo on the diff algo  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Is there an ETA when the 41.97 reward for finding a Sumo block will kick in next month? Is it at a specific block or what will trigger the change?
Activity: 59
Cryptonight-Heavy, Sumokoin's ASIC/FPGA resistant PoW, design analysis.
Differences between Cryptonight-Heavy and xmr's cryptonight v7 tweak.

https://github.com/curie-kief/cryptonote-heavy-design

Already updated to latest xmr-stak. Haven't discovered any supporting data related to recommended configs (good starting point settings). Can you make more info available since we don't have access to a testnet? Thanks and keep up the good work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
For a soon - developed coin, its ranking is already on the top, looking forward to the development behind SUMO.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Is coinmarketcap numbers are wrong or something change and i missed.

I thought max supply is 88m token but coinmarketcap says 11.715.950

Max Supply - 88,888,888 SUMO

Mined sofar=Total Supply - 11,715,950 SUMO
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Is coinmarketcap numbers are wrong or something change and i missed.

I thought max supply is 88m token but coinmarketcap says 11.715.950
Activity: 69
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Since the PoW algo will be changed you have to update your miners. XMR stack and XMRig already announced to support CN-Heavy.

Pools will update asap the binaries get released I assume.
CryptoNight visdude. Like in CNv7 ...
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001

What's "CN"? CryptoCoin News perhaps?

Edit: ...or perhaps it's China or Cyanide or Cartoon Network or...etc.

Activity: 1
How long have the asic's been running on CN?
The HF is not done yet. You can't expext the asics and botnets to just leave right now since they are afraid  Grin
Activity: 128

Thx for exlanation... only what we have lost or not with hashrate(for CPU) and diff for somo?

@sumogr I gave your text a little makeover. Red seems to aggressive for such a nice announcement.

Cryptonight-heavy, Sumokoin's asic resistant algo is finalised and under testing.

Feel free to test/report and produce patches for miners other than xmr-stak. Feedback would be much appreciated. Exact fork block height and writeup will follow soon.

https://github.com/curie-kief/pow_test

Why exactly is this new code supposed to be asic resistant?

Large memory consumption?
Longer aes keys?
Much higher number of hash loops?

I would really like to get some detailed info from crypto perspective and not just short announcement.
Cheers!

There will be a complete writeup on github describing everything in detail
Pages:
Jump to: