Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUP] Supcoin, PLUCK algorithm, Just Launched, Mine Now! - page 10. (Read 62186 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
A Fools Paradise Is A Wise Man's Hell
try using sgminer (who knows it might work)

djm34....plz 6950 gpu not working on that sgminer amd ..plz update for 6950 card ....plzplzplz
He told you on the #supcoin irc channel that he doesn't own that card, he can't trouble shoot for a card he doesn't have.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
try using sgminer (who knows it might work)

djm34....plz 6950 gpu not working on that sgminer amd ..plz update for 6950 card ....plzplzplz
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
antonio8
I keep getting this error

Any help any one?

me too

Look back a page or two at Wolf0 help for me. That worked.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
is there any cuda 2.1 miner ?
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
price drop to 1k satoshi
everyone sell the coin now
WAT?!
Look at the market again...
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin it will ,soon
Activity: 68
what if "test coin" will be transferable to 0.1% of "REAL" coin  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
price drop to 1k satoshi
WAT?!
Look at the market again...
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
price drop to 1k satoshi
Activity: 79
anyone has CPUMiner 32bit version here?
Activity: 106
My HD6570 GPU is sick.

Lower your worksize to 8

I have not the same

Here is my code
Code:
del *.bin
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k pluck --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://sup.suprnova.cc:7776 -u xxxx.xxx -p x -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3633 -u xxxx.xxx -p x -w 8 -I 12 -g 1 --shaders 480 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1

pause
legendary
Activity: 910
Hey everyone. Just wanted to give some general updates:

1. We now have a AMD GPU miner (in case you missed the 10 pages of posts). It's listed in the OP
2. I've done some updates to the wallet on github. The Windows installer now has proper theming, copyright notices include Supcoin, and the wallet now includes some optimizations for checking the blockhash more quickly.
3. I'm kicking around putting something in Supcoin that was originally destined for "my real coin". Primarily because it has a lot of variables and could potentially not work out like I expect it would. I want my real coin to be perfect because of a number of other features, so I'm strongly considering implementing this bit in Supcoin so that we can test it and see how it works. I won't go into details just yet, but it would definitely be a hard-fork. When I get a good design document written up for it and decide for sure that I'll be implementing it, I'll post an RFC and such to get the communities input.
4. Continue spreading the hash! We got a fair bit spread out and you should continue trying to ensure we have a well decentralized network!
5. Also stop by #supcoin on Freenode IRC and say sup! We have a tip bot and a good active community in there.

u just want us to waste our time mining this crap coin that u will leave when making this so called better one?
this will be shit coin number one of yours if acting so.
what makes us think u wont also leave your "next better coin"?

if u have any skills and need for a good coin u will use this coin and fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin.
just like darcoin did, even rename/rebrand this stupid sup name,
again:  fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin, all can be done to make this one your perfect coin.

follow these steps and this coin will have value in the future.
leaving this coin u will make sure most of people will not support your next coin..

He said it from the beginning that this was a test coin; he was making it to TEST coin parameters in the real world, and that he would later leave, although he would be happy if someone else took it over.

If you're illiterate, don't blame Earlz.

i can read an understand it, so i knew it.
just to warn people to not invest in shit if he leaves this.
 there is no way to say there will ever be prober takeover.

fun as it lasted but now coin is dead. ( waiting the real coin..) ok im not waiting any more test coins.

Warn people not to invest in his future work if he... does what he said he was going to do from the beginning?

Attention, everyone. The dev is NOT a liar. He is going to do what he said. Abandon all hope in his work, for he has strayed to the dark side.

i know dev is not a liar and makes a good job.
only that all the people cant read small letters behind the hype, the letters that tells this one is only for testing.
maybe we could turn his head and make him do this one his real coin, hardfork after hardfork..
legendary

1. We now have a AMD GPU miner (in case you missed the 10 pages of posts). It's listed in the OP
2. I've done some updates to the wallet on github. The Windows installer now has proper theming, copyright notices include Supcoin, and the wallet now includes some optimizations for checking the blockhash more quickly.
3. I'm kicking around putting something in Supcoin that was originally destined for "my real coin". Primarily because it has a lot of variables and could potentially not work out like I expect it would. I want my real coin to be perfect because of a number of other features, so I'm strongly considering implementing this bit in Supcoin so that we can test it and see how it works. I won't go into details just yet, but it would definitely be a hard-fork. When I get a good design document written up for it and decide for sure that I'll be implementing it, I'll post an RFC and such to get the communities input.
4. Continue spreading the hash! We got a fair bit spread out and you should continue trying to ensure we have a well decentralized network!
5. Also stop by #supcoin on Freenode IRC and say sup! We have a tip bot and a good active community in there.

u just want us to waste our time mining this crap coin that u will leave when making this so called better one?

if u have any skills and need for a good coin u will use this coin and fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin.
again:  fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin, all can be done to make this one your perfect coin.

leaving this coin u will make sure most of people will not support your next coin..

He said it from the beginning that this was a test coin; he was making it to TEST coin parameters in the real world, and that he would later leave, although he would be happy if someone else took it over.

If you're illiterate, don't blame Earlz.

i can read an understand it, so i knew it.
just to warn people to not invest in shit if he leaves this.
 there is no way to say there will ever be prober takeover.

fun as it lasted but now coin is dead. ( waiting the real coin..) ok im not waiting any more test coins.
legendary

antonio8
I keep getting this error

Any help any one?

me too

Wolf0 explained how to fix that a page or so ago in this thread
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 106
My HD6570 GPU is sick.

legendary
Activity: 1386
that will probably sound weird, but if you have lots of 750ti or 900x nvidia cards, moving to sgminer might increase the performance...

750ti 2.3->3.75
980   8.5->9.5

with "-w 4 -I 13"

performance for the 780ti are better with the cuda version...

On Nvidia rigs I get error:

Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)
clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs useable
0 GPU devices max detected

Do I need to install an OpenCL file or something?

put --gpu-platform 1 for nvidia

Thanks
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
that will probably sound weird, but if you have lots of 750ti or 900x nvidia cards, moving to sgminer might increase the performance...

750ti 2.3->3.75
980   8.5->9.5

with "-w 4 -I 13"

performance for the 780ti are better with the cuda version...

On Nvidia rigs I get error:

Error -1: Getting Device IDs (num)
clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs useable
0 GPU devices max detected

Do I need to install an OpenCL file or something?

put --gpu-platform 1 for nvidia
Pages:
Jump to: