Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SUP] Supcoin, PLUCK algorithm, Just Launched, Mine Now! - page 13. (Read 62189 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Sup! Lets make sure that we thank djm34 and Wolf0 for the hard work they have done with getting miners available for everyone to mine with.  Also please spread the hash rate around. 

+1

dat dump  Roll Eyes

Cost of production is still below the price so I think we will see a dip below 0.0009 or so depending on how many big rig owners are out there that will join the mining party in the next few hours/days. After things settle in I think we should see a price increase though, depending on the followup.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Sup! Lets make sure that we thank djm34 and Wolf0 for the hard work they have done with getting miners available for everyone to mine with.  Also please spread the hash rate around. 

yes but tell me any about my which windos use for 10 k/h?

If you need assistance please join the IRC.  Everyone is working hard to help people out with any issues.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#Supcoin
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

hello every one the me which os use for 10k/h ?and drivers
legendary
Activity: 952

legendary
Activity: 910
about solo mining..
will there be support for "--coinbase-addr=" added to sgminer?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
It depends on the driver as well..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
9.7khs now with I13 w8 Grin

What card is this with ?

Have you also tried using these in you config ?  --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500

I use these for my 280x and get 9.9Khs: -i 13 -w 8 --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500

Someone in here has gotten their 280x to perform between 9.9Khs to just shy of 11Khs.

EDIT: With AMD Drivers 14.9
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
9.7khs now with I13 w8 Grin
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
earlz pump & dump premine starfish no POD noob dev scam fud

your a donk or what he dose reviews for coins haha
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
earlz pump & dump premine starfish no POD noob dev scam fud
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Peeps have to pay for electricity etc..

now that was funny , I see you run a nice thing for self which is pool, so you re-delegate costs to miners.. that is brilliant  Smiley

i'm mining myself and also renting my rigs :-)

you my friend have head on your shoulders , you scan new coins and launch pool keeping fee reasonable, I congratulate you for business savvy, anyways be careful entering this coin as drop will continue, plus clones will emerge further depleting value, which happened multiple times before.. making my other round around this landscape... main thing continue
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

now that was funny , I see you run a nice thing for self which is pool, so you re-delegate costs to miners.. that is brilliant  Smiley

i'm mining myself and also renting my rigs :-)
legendary

now that was funny , I see you run a nice thing for self which is pool, so you re-delegate costs to miners.. that is brilliant  Smiley you take small cut some % you sell (to pay for servers unless you own, which would be ultimate) rest you encrypt and store away in a deep vault for the future

correct ?  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
legendary
People dumping an earlz coin.... lol give it time for the turnaround.

absolutely.. + no fud/negativity etc it is just I have been observing markets for over 1 year now.. turn around will happen if someone(s) takes over and adds features/improves security builds multipool exchange etc etc,you know all this

seeing people having fun with squeezing their GPU's to the max.. having fun for it is fun no doubt  Smiley
legendary
People dumping an earlz coin.... lol give it time for the turnaround.
legendary
let the blood bath begin, by the time dumping stops on bittrex it will be down to 0.00001 sat,

however I see minimal premine, although dev disclosed "he has not much time" at least he was honest, otherwise yet another excellent development in crypto and progress

small coin max cap supply , half a mil here aint a guarantee for value  , contineous development is
Activity: 800
First 10 people to put their rigs working on betarigs on the PLUCK algo and pm's me here or on IRC will get 0 fees off their rigs.

Ahmed
legendary
any of you guys up for putting your rigs up for rent?

Ahmed

Maybe I'll have to think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: