Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 15. (Read 736738 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
SuperNET Revenues

Here is an updated SuperNET revenue flow chart. It contains all the SuperNET assets we have.

In addition some of the assets own shares of other assets. Those are publicly visible on the NXT blockchain, but we don't have a chart about them yet.

SUPERNET
DEX (InstantDEX)
PANGEA (pangea)
JUMBLR (NXTprivacy)
BET (Privatebet)
CRYPTO (crypto777)
HODL (jl777hodl)
SHARK (sharkfund0)
BOTS (NXTcoinsco)
MGW (MultiGateway)
REVS
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
In the past SuperNET had to overcome many obstacles just to survive the bear market. Now the bull market has helped us achieve: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

If you notice the coin holdings, SuperNET now has over 1% of two top 10 coins and reasonably liquid holdings in excess of $30 million USD equivalent.

We had been operating on a tight budget due to limited funds, but now that our funds have multiplied, it is time to expand the budget. Also, the tech is now reaching the initial release stage for JUMBLR and also DEX, along with migration from NXT assets into their own assetchains.

I would like to announce an active recruitment for a fulltime team dedicated to each of the SuperNET core assets: JUMBLR, DEX, PANGEA, BOTS, CRYPTO. Initially we will focus on the first two or three that are closest to product release.

Approximate budget for each asset is $1 million USD worth of crypto. Which should be enough to pay decent salary and marketing costs for initial launch. After launch, the goal is to get each asset self-sustaining and to generate a steady stream of revenues for its holders.

If you are interested in being the CEO or lead dev or marketing for any of these projects, please contact @pondsea who will be coordinating the recruitment process.

At the end of the initial product release cycles, my hope is that SuperNET will start trading as a high tech growth company that happens to have a large book value in liquid assets, instead of as a closed end investment fund at a discount to NAV.

I apologize for not being very active in this thread, but I have been quite busy working on the various parts of SuperNET all along. Also, this is just the halfway point (approx), we are in a marathon and still have a ways to go before there is a fully decentralized automated money making machine.

It is interesting to see a lot of my ideas from years ago being duplicated in different contexts and raising incredible amounts of funds, based on whitepapers and not any working system. This tech is not easy by any means and has taken years to get to where it is and likely a few more before it can be considered in maintenance mode. I am glad that we are finally moving away from the pure bitcoin clones and now there is a very large spectrum of crypto projects and all are able to obtain the required financing.

The landscape has indeed changed and we are on course for a truly decentralized economy that operates in parallel to the fiat economies.

Exciting times ahead.
Thank you for your hard work!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
In the past SuperNET had to overcome many obstacles just to survive the bear market. Now the bull market has helped us achieve: http://old.supernet.org/nav.php

If you notice the coin holdings, SuperNET now has over 1% of two top 10 coins and reasonably liquid holdings in excess of $30 million USD equivalent.

We had been operating on a tight budget due to limited funds, but now that our funds have multiplied, it is time to expand the budget. Also, the tech is now reaching the initial release stage for JUMBLR and also DEX, along with migration from NXT assets into their own assetchains.

I would like to announce an active recruitment for a fulltime team dedicated to each of the SuperNET core assets: JUMBLR, DEX, PANGEA, BOTS, CRYPTO. Initially we will focus on the first two or three that are closest to product release.

Approximate budget for each asset is $1 million USD worth of crypto. Which should be enough to pay decent salary and marketing costs for initial launch. After launch, the goal is to get each asset self-sustaining and to generate a steady stream of revenues for its holders.

If you are interested in being the CEO or lead dev or marketing for any of these projects, please contact @pondsea who will be coordinating the recruitment process.

At the end of the initial product release cycles, my hope is that SuperNET will start trading as a high tech growth company that happens to have a large book value in liquid assets, instead of as a closed end investment fund at a discount to NAV.

I apologize for not being very active in this thread, but I have been quite busy working on the various parts of SuperNET all along. Also, this is just the halfway point (approx), we are in a marathon and still have a ways to go before there is a fully decentralized automated money making machine.

It is interesting to see a lot of my ideas from years ago being duplicated in different contexts and raising incredible amounts of funds, based on whitepapers and not any working system. This tech is not easy by any means and has taken years to get to where it is and likely a few more before it can be considered in maintenance mode. I am glad that we are finally moving away from the pure bitcoin clones and now there is a very large spectrum of crypto projects and all are able to obtain the required financing.

The landscape has indeed changed and we are on course for a truly decentralized economy that operates in parallel to the fiat economies.

Exciting times ahead.
Set Your Ideas Free
How is it possible to put buy orders requiring more NXT than your account has?
Looks a bit sketchy. The order book is full of such "fake" bids and sell walls.

It is not possible to put more buys than you have NXT. All buy's and sells are very real, the records of them are in the blockchain.
Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It
How is it possible to put buy orders requiring more NXT than your account has?
Looks a bit sketchy. The order book is full of such "fake" bids and sell walls.
Set Your Ideas Free
I'm really curious if SuperNET achieves some level of usability this year. BTW what is the killer feature of SuperNET? I've never understood what is so great on it. Can someone clarify? jl777 started zillion of projects since 2013 but hardly any of them becoming really successful (no offense meant). SuperNET is also here for some time but no significant adoption.

Here are some basic technologies SuperNET has developed:
 - Atomic swap protocol (dececentralized exchange)
 - Komodo's delayed Proof of Work
 - Komodo's assetchains
 - Komodo Smart Contracts
 - Iguana Core Bitcoin Protocol
 - liquidity-provider nodes and trading bots
 - pegged currencies with independent blockchain (Komodo Currencies)

With these we can do 'killer' DAPPS such as:
 - multi-coin wallet with built-in shape-shift like exchange (Agama Wallet)
 - decentralized trading middleware/exchange (InstantDEX)
 - decentralized poker (Pangea Poker)
 - cryptocurrency privacy protector/anonymizer (Jumblr)
Activity: 258
I'm really curious if SuperNET achieves some level of usability this year. BTW what is the killer feature of SuperNET? I've never understood what is so great on it. Can someone clarify? jl777 started zillion of projects since 2013 but hardly any of them becoming really successful (no offense meant). SuperNET is also here for some time but no significant adoption.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
How many Komodo and IOTA does Supernet Asset hold ?
Activity: 460
edit
sorted, user error Smiley did not realise how to run/open it correctly
https://tosch110.github.io/SuperNET-Lite-3/

Important note: The SuperNET Lite client is officially obsolete, since the GUI developer (tosch110) left SuperNET time ago, and the Multigateway, the server side support of the old SuperNET multiwallet, using superBTC, superBTCD and other coin assets based in the Nxt Asset Exchange, is in process of phasing out completely. Although BTCD gateway will keep working for a while, since BTCD > KMD swaps are still possible.

However, the Nxt Client section of this old SuperNET Lite can still be useful as Nxt lite client, that works connecting to Nxt public peers.

In any case it should not be considered an active SuperNET tool anymore, and it has no developer support. SuperNET development has moved on to Komodo.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
WTS Supernet. PM me with offers and amounts.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
i too am having problems with accessing the asset exchange.

using OSX, safari and firefox,
the latest supernet client succesfully displays NXT information but the advanced page does not load - which is where i assume assets are displayed

the agama app is only komodo chain ? so our NXT assets have not been transferred yet ?

thanks.

--
edit
sorted, user error Smiley did not realise how to run/open it correctly
https://tosch110.github.io/SuperNET-Lite-3/
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is it just me or did the price just spike to $66.7M in market cap and then drop straight back down to $14M? Anyone know why?
Lack of liquidity. Much like the above guy, people don't know how to use NXT exchange. Those that do bought until 50 per cuz nav (coins held by super) is around there.

I have a web wallet https://wallet.mynxt.info not able buy or sell unity. The site offer plug in trading but I need to purchase it. I don't want to download the full blockchain. Anyone knows any website offer trade feature?

Thanks
Activity: 527
Is it just me or did the price just spike to $66.7M in market cap and then drop straight back down to $14M? Anyone know why?
Lack of liquidity. Much like the above guy, people don't know how to use NXT exchange. Those that do bought until 50 per cuz nav (coins held by super) is around there.
copper member
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Activity: 315
How do I buy UNITY ? do I have to download the NXT exchange platform, or the NXT client or whatever, please assume that I know nothing, anyone ? thanks
Set Your Ideas Free
We've Enhanced The Atomic Cross-Chain Swap Protocol

Jl777 gave the following update on our Slack:

Quote from: jl777
In order to handle arbitrary trading pairs and a potentially large number of online users, I rewrote the networking for the atomic DEX. There will be a publicly accessible API via ipaddress along with a localhost for trading. if you are able to submit URL and read the returned JSON, you could do native atomic DEX trades. the following is a rough draft API document for the GUI devs. I am configuring the default LP nodes and hope to get them online this weekend. Hopefully we can get GUI using this api reasonably soon. if any other API calls are needed, just ask. I still havent done the statistics and historical info calls

Here's a draft of the API documentation:

A native DEX has different constraints than a centralized exchange. Due to this, the API has aspects that are unique to a native DEX. However, it has been made to follow the standard exchange API as much as possible. Both komodo and iguana are required.

See the full documentation

There's also a bounty for someone who build us an quick GUI that allows people to easily test our DEX.

Quote from: jl777
I would like to encourage simple GUI that allow people to do trades. It can be a totally independent application. If it is good enough for people to use, then a bounty can be paid based on how good it is

Join SuperNET Slack channel #tradebots for more information
Set Your Ideas Free
Last month we witnessed a bullish sign as SuperNET reached the price of 7.77 USD with a 777 USD volume.

Today the prophecy came real as SuperNET is the top gainer within the last 24 hours. Behind it are Komodo and BitcoinDark.

to be continued...  Cool
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
waiting for another good news  Wink

just wait is not enough but enthusiasm is also must with it.
Set Your Ideas Free
We have updated our homepage's partners section: https://supernet.org/en
Pages:
Jump to: