Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 14. (Read 736738 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Hi All, I've been out for a while.

Is it possible to trade the tokens on the multigateway anymore? mgwBTC seems to have suffered loss of confidence and the MGW asset has gone way down.

Is there a thread on mgwBTC and MGW asset recent history? What happened, it seemed to be getting better a few years ago?

Thanks

The MGW will be phased out. Anyone can still transfer the proxy assets to real coins. The servers are probably down, so it must be done manually. Contact @vanbreuk on SuperNET Slack.

The MGW technology is being replaced by technologies called 'Komodo Assetchains' and 'BarterDEX'. Instead of having proxy tokens, we will be using the real coins that can be swapped with cross-chain atomic swaps.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi All, I've been out for a while.

Is it possible to trade the tokens on the multigateway anymore? mgwBTC seems to have suffered loss of confidence and the MGW asset has gone way down.

Is there a thread on mgwBTC and MGW asset recent history? What happened, it seemed to be getting better a few years ago?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
SuperNET Komodo at money2020eu in Copenhagen, 26.-28. June! Just completed our booth design for the FinTech conference. Meet us at L12.

Activity: 1
Hey, Ok, I got my supernet wallet password that had my unity in it. I just downloaded agama and it doesnt open. What wallets can I use to access my tokens and where can I trade UNITY?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
What does crypto777 do, how does it earn revenue?
currently from dPoW notarization fees and PAX fees, but in the future any new monetizations that doesnt already have an asset for it will flow to crypto777

Activity: 58
What does crypto777 do, how does it earn revenue?
Pages:
Jump to: