Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 128. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
First time using the asset exchange in the wallet. I traded my nxtinspect for nxt about 5 hours ago and i still have not received my nxt. How long does it usually take?

Do you show an outstanding Sell order in your wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
First time using the asset exchange in the wallet. I traded my nxtinspect for nxt about 5 hours ago and i still have not received my nxt. How long does it usually take?

What is your account No? You can check your account at www.nxtreporting.com
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

did u place a sell order or did you sell into a buyorder?

if its the latter it should resolve nearly instantly (jusst need to wait for nxt confirmation of the transaction).
if its the former, then it will take as long as somebody buys it  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
truth=(true?true:false);
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Looks like NXTInspect is now sent to all SuperNET holders! I see my dividends on Bter

Wow! Smiley
Also, I got it .  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 252
Looks like NXTInspect is now sent to all SuperNET holders! I see my dividends on Bter

Wow! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
Expect a big BBR announcement on Saturday, fyi.

What kind of?

BBR stands for Boolberry.

BBR is also part of superNET fyi. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

What kind of?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Activity: 252

BTCD price will also rise  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I don't understand why unity wasn't just distributed to begin with....

Answered here in 2.2

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519

Nice job with the information gathering, thank you.
Activity: 299
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Because nobody knew how many UNITY were needed? SuperNET is a fixed number.

Couldn't have just used the maximum number and burnt the excess afterwards...? isn't that what was done with token anyway?

Edit: never mind,  I guess the totals would be off and throw off who own what percent.

Exactly!
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Couldn't have just used the maximum number and burnt the excess afterwards...? isn't that what was done with token anyway?

Edit: never mind,  I guess the totals would be off and throw off who own what percent.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Activity: 391
Yeah I bet it's frustrating. You would think at this point, everyone who bought TOKEN at least understands the conversion process.  Makes me wonder how many people who bought actually understands what SuperNET even is.

Crypto's a new frontier...and so many of us come in habituated to the conveniences as well as to the restrictions of Fiat Land. That's why so many of us (including me) find out that we have a lot to learn...

True.  But I'm not talking about the crypto community or even the general public.  I'm specifically talking about people who actually bought TOKEN during the ICO and do not seem to understand something as basic as the conversion to SuperNET/UNITY in order to receive dividends.  That part is what surprises me.  To this day, there are still a bunch of TOKEN floating around that have not yet been converted to SuperNET/UNITY.  And then we get people who complain that they didn't receive any dividends.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I left my Unity on BTER for the neodice dividend. Will we receive the second on BTER?

You should do. Don't withdraw until Bter does the distribution.
Activity: 418

I left my Unity on BTER for the neodice dividend. Will we receive the second on BTER?
Jump to: