Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 131. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hi guys, is distribution to UNITY holders on BTER also in process?

Yep, I received some NeoDICE at Bter.
I received my NeoDice at Bter as well. I guess now it is safe to transfer my UNITY and NeoDice to my nxt wallet.
Bter asks for my Dice Address and my UNITY Address when I go to withdrawn each asset. I assume these are the same as my Nxt Address if withdrawing to my nxt wallet. Is that correct?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

I received my NeoDice at Bter as well. I guess now it is safe to transfer my UNITY and NeoDice to my nxt wallet.

Same here. Works like a charm.
I'm amazed everytime at the speed of these transactions... Makes Bitcoin feel like a dinosaur whenever I do a BTC transaction!  Grin
Activity: 196

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

I also received my NeoDICE from Bter. The guys at Bter have done a bang up job so far with only minor hickups along the way.
Activity: 251

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 470

ohhhh... ehhhh really?? James said they'd be forfeited... but didn't say what happens to them....

James said I could keep them as a reward for redeeming/dividending/voting work. It ended up being 1500 shares or about 3% of total dividend payout.

You do a lot of work for the community and you deserve it!
Activity: 237

ohhhh... ehhhh really?? James said they'd be forfeited... but didn't say what happens to them....

James said I could keep them as a reward for redeeming/dividending/voting work. It ended up being 1500 shares or about 3% of total dividend payout.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Dividend payment of neoDICE done. Details here: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg110876/#msg110876

As part of the dividend payout, exchanges will have received neoDICE, so they should distribute to those who hold superNET on exchanges.

If there are still people with TOKEN that has NOT been redeemed, does that mean current UNITY holders will get a bigger share of NeoDice?

no I think valarmg is taking them

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Dividend payment of neoDICE done. Details here: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg110876/#msg110876

As part of the dividend payout, exchanges will have received neoDICE, so they should distribute to those who hold superNET on exchanges.

If there are still people with TOKEN that has NOT been redeemed, does that mean current UNITY holders will get a bigger share of NeoDice?

no I think valarmg is taking them
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Related to supernet assets, if I want to do a lil arb between exchanges, how do I receive them on SAE for example (do i use the nxt private key maybe?), I didn't find any post related. Btw, as now 3 exchanges are trading them, could be a useful answer.  THX
[/quote]

NO! Never give anyone your NXT private key!!!

There should be a withdrawal on BTER for Unity that requests your NXT ID. You can get your NXT id on trade.secureae.com by clicking on "Account" in the upper right corner, then "Account Details".
[/quote]

Ok, thanks for the reply
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
FYI

SuperNET Newsletter #1 :

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=37

+

[WARNING: DONT LOSE YOUR NEODICE DIVIDEND]

Anytime after 1400 GMT the NeoDICE dividend could be issued. PLEASE convert any TOKEN you have on NXT AE by sending it to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN). Within 24 hours you will get the official SuperNET asset back. If have not redeemed TOKEN for SuperNET prior to 1400 GMT, your NeoDICE dividend will be forfeited and no complaints about this please.

50000 NeoDICE assets (id 18184274154437352348) will be dividended out to SuperNET asset holders at the rate of 0.06126992957634 NeoDICE per SuperNET asset.

that is 50000/816061

another way to look at this is that for every 16.32 SuperNET assets you have, you will get 1 NeoDICE asset. This is similar to how the NXTventure works, NXTventure will be doing 0.05 NeoDICE per NXTventure, or 1 NeoDICE asset for every 20 NXTventure

James

Related to supernet assets, if I want to do a lil arb between exchanges, how do I receive them on SAE for example (do i use the nxt private key maybe?), I didn't find any post related. Btw, as now 3 exchanges are trading them, could be a useful answer.  THX

NO! Never give anyone your NXT private key!!!

There should be a withdrawal on BTER for Unity that requests your NXT ID. You can get your NXT id on trade.secureae.com by clicking on "Account" in the upper right corner, then "Account Details".
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Do you feel that way about all cryptos including Bitcoin?

If there is going to be demand for cryptocurrenies then something like superNET is essential to bring another layer of abstraction that provides ease of use for people.

If you think that cryptos are going no where, that's fine too, but to me if people are going to be using cryptos in the near future then superNET is something that logically follows.

Don't waste your time with that troll, I've got him on ignore  Smiley

I agree with you about SuperNET. It's the next logical step for crypto. A nice API that anyone can use that provides all coins with useful functions such as Teleport, sending encrypted messages, instantdex, privatebet, hopefully soon a provably fair random number generator, etc.

It can bring all cryptos together.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
ask yourself who is going to use or join supernet
can you see the clear answer now?
the hype going to die down so don't be left holding old men panties

Do you feel that way about all cryptos including Bitcoin?

If there is going to be demand for cryptocurrenies then something like superNET is essential to bring another layer of abstraction that provides ease of use for people.

If you think that cryptos are going no where, that's fine too, but to me if people are going to be using cryptos in the near future then superNET is something that logically follows.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
ask yourself who is going to use or join supernet
can you see the clear answer now?
the hype going to die down so don't be left holding old men panties
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

I found a promotional idea for UNITY, have a look at :
Peace, Unity, Love and Having Fun

As far as I know, when you are using the SAE, you are using the NxtAE and your assets should be in a Nxt wallet at all times, so you should be receiving dividends automatically.
Jump to: