Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 132. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
FYI

SuperNET Newsletter #1 :

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=37

+

[WARNING: DONT LOSE YOUR NEODICE DIVIDEND]

Anytime after 1400 GMT the NeoDICE dividend could be issued. PLEASE convert any TOKEN you have on NXT AE by sending it to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN). Within 24 hours you will get the official SuperNET asset back. If have not redeemed TOKEN for SuperNET prior to 1400 GMT, your NeoDICE dividend will be forfeited and no complaints about this please.

50000 NeoDICE assets (id 18184274154437352348) will be dividended out to SuperNET asset holders at the rate of 0.06126992957634 NeoDICE per SuperNET asset.

that is 50000/816061

another way to look at this is that for every 16.32 SuperNET assets you have, you will get 1 NeoDICE asset. This is similar to how the NXTventure works, NXTventure will be doing 0.05 NeoDICE per NXTventure, or 1 NeoDICE asset for every 20 NXTventure

James

Related to supernet assets, if I want to do a lil arb between exchanges, how do I receive them on SAE for example (do i use the nxt private key maybe?), I didn't find any post related. Btw, as now 3 exchanges are trading them, could be a useful answer.  THX
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I think there is pretty big chance that different companies and social media will experiment with creating their own crypto currencies, so that would be millions of new people that are eventually gonna use SuperNET. Owning SuperNET is probably smarter than owning any crypto today.  Smiley
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
FYI

SuperNET Newsletter #1 :

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=37

+

[WARNING: DONT LOSE YOUR NEODICE DIVIDEND]

Anytime after 1400 GMT the NeoDICE dividend could be issued. PLEASE convert any TOKEN you have on NXT AE by sending it to NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN). Within 24 hours you will get the official SuperNET asset back. If have not redeemed TOKEN for SuperNET prior to 1400 GMT, your NeoDICE dividend will be forfeited and no complaints about this please.

50000 NeoDICE assets (id 18184274154437352348) will be dividended out to SuperNET asset holders at the rate of 0.06126992957634 NeoDICE per SuperNET asset.

that is 50000/816061

another way to look at this is that for every 16.32 SuperNET assets you have, you will get 1 NeoDICE asset. This is similar to how the NXTventure works, NXTventure will be doing 0.05 NeoDICE per NXTventure, or 1 NeoDICE asset for every 20 NXTventure

James
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Anyone else excited about

freemarket
nxtfreemarket.com

neodice
http://neodice.com/

??

I am very excited, especially about the dividends  Smiley

SuperNET is only getting started folks. Fasten your seatbelts, over the next few months we are gonna really take off  Grin Grin

But keep your hands inside the vehicle, at all times . . .  Smiley

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
SuperNET is only getting started folks. Fasten your seatbelts, over the next few months we are gonna really take off  Grin Grin

SuperNET is the future!!!  Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
here I didn't Xmas training
Activity: 299
Finished the FAQ section on the SuperNET portfolio here:

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519

Hope to have parts 3 and 4 fleshed out by the end of the week.

If I missed anything you want to know the answers to, post there or here and I'll add it in.  Thanks.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Anyone else excited about

freemarket
nxtfreemarket.com

neodice
http://neodice.com/

??

I am very excited, especially about the dividends  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
You are going great as always James! Love your projects!  Smiley
Activity: 196
3. Type the correct "ID" in the "Asset or Account ID" field, then click the "Add Asset" button.

You don't type the asset ID. You copy it from the homepage or OP of the asset that you want to add.

Make absolutely sure that you copy the asset ID from the official source. You can't trust the asset names on the NXT Asset Exchange because they are not unique and scammers routinely create fake assets.
Thanks! I just purchased some Nxttycoin using the Asset ID provided on http://nxtreporting.com/.
Activity: 470
3. Type the correct "ID" in the "Asset or Account ID" field, then click the "Add Asset" button.

You don't type the asset ID. You copy it from the homepage or OP of the asset that you want to add.

Make absolutely sure that you copy the asset ID from the official source. You can't trust the asset names on the NXT Asset Exchange because they are not unique and scammers routinely create fake assets.
These questions/comments may sound stupid to some, but here they are. I am using my nxt wallet for the second time. My first time using it was when I downloaded some nxt from bter. Now I want to buy a nxt asset, e.g., jl777hodl, using the nxt in my wallet. I assume I can do this straight from my nxt wallet. Are the following steps the correct ones for purchasing a nxt asset to add to the wallet?
1. Click the "Asset Exchange" tab on the left in the wallet.
2. Click the "Add Asset" tab in the top right hand corner in the wallet.
If the above steps are correct ones for purchasing a nxt asset then where would I go to find a list of Asset IDs? For example, where would I find the asset ID for purchasing jl777hodl from within my nxt wallet? Huh

Yes.

Most assets have an ANN thread on nxtforum.org.

The ID you are looking for is: 6932037131189568014

But, you shouldn't believe me, you should verify.

you can also find a list of assets at most block explorers. I prefer nxtreporting.com myself. Also, at trade.secureae.com you can actually search by asset name, but be careful because while ID's are unique, asset names are not.  secureae will warn you if there is more than one asset with the name you selected.
Thanks for the quick and informative response.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
These questions/comments may sound stupid to some, but here they are. I am using my nxt wallet for the second time. My first time using it was when I downloaded some nxt from bter. Now I want to buy a nxt asset, e.g., jl777hodl, using the nxt in my wallet. I assume I can do this straight from my nxt wallet. Are the following steps the correct ones for purchasing a nxt asset to add to the wallet?
If the above steps are correct ones for purchasing a nxt asset then where would I go to find a list of Asset IDs? For example, where would I find the asset ID for purchasing jl777hodl from within my nxt wallet? Huh

Yes.

Most assets have an ANN thread on nxtforum.org.

The ID you are looking for is: 6932037131189568014

But, you shouldn't believe me, you should verify.

you can also find a list of assets at most block explorers. I prefer nxtreporting.com myself. Also, at trade.secureae.com you can actually search by asset name, but be careful because while ID's are unique, asset names are not.  secureae will warn you if there is more than one asset with the name you selected.

Activity: 779
has anyone heard anything about this https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5638.0

apparently james invested in it but im not sure how legit it is. thinking about throwing some nxt at it
Activity: 470
Do I need to get my UNITY to my wallet or do I get dividens on bter?

You will get dividends on BTER.
Activity: 588
Do I need to get my UNITY to my wallet or do I get dividens on bter?
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Excited to receive my neoDice today  Grin

I can confirm that Bter credited my UNITY back to my account.
nowhere have I read that neodice will be paid out today. if i am wrong please correct me, but i believe james said that it will happen at an undisclosed time this upcoming month

You're right, it might not be today.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg108943/#msg108943

Just an estimate. Either way I'm excited  Smiley
nice find there, I do hope that they're paid out today but i think im going to hodl them. I wish i could have got in on all this james madness much earlier so i might as well start trying to stack dividends now.

Oh I'm definitely hodling  Smiley
Since neoDice will be built in to the nxt client itself and will be promoted within SuperNET, I'm hoping for a nice, consistent dividend return.
Activity: 779
Excited to receive my neoDice today  Grin

I can confirm that Bter credited my UNITY back to my account.
nowhere have I read that neodice will be paid out today. if i am wrong please correct me, but i believe james said that it will happen at an undisclosed time this upcoming month

You're right, it might not be today.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/%28pre-ann%29-neodice/msg108943/#msg108943

Just an estimate. Either way I'm excited  Smiley
nice find there, I do hope that they're paid out today but i think im going to hodl them. I wish i could have got in on all this james madness much earlier so i might as well start trying to stack dividends now.
Jump to: