Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 19. (Read 736738 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 250
What is the problem to add UNITY to an other market?
AFAIK the Bittrex is good enought for UNITY.
Dev? Could you do it?
bittrex doesnt list dividend issuing coins

HEAT inwallet trading volumes of $30K USD per day shows that an in-wallet market will have sufficient volumes.

Heat traded on C-Cex, can you add Unity to C-Cex?

Yes, C-Cex is also good temporary solution. Agama can wait, but for now we need to send out our UNITY from Polo to an other market place, because just hold it at a wallet is not the way.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Dev? Could you do it?

HEAT inwallet trading volumes of $30K USD per day shows that an in-wallet market will have sufficient volumes.

Heat traded on C-Cex, can you add Unity to C-Cex?
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Since the situation between SuperNET and Komodo Platform seems to be confusing to many, I draw a simple chart to illustrate this.

SuperNET = the asset of SuperNET organization that will pay dividends generated from the platform level and the DAPPS
Komodo Platform = an important piece of the SuperNET platform, it is the source for all the blockchains the platform uses.
 - Komodo coin is the insfrastructure coin of the SuperNET Platform
 - Komodo Currencies are generated using the Komodo Platform, and they are in-fact also using Iguna Core.
 - Komodo Smart Contracts are the next thing coming on the roadmap

SuperNET is finishing up Agama which has:
 - EasyDEX decentralized Shapeshift like coin exchange
 - Jumblr coin anonymizer for KMD and BTC
 - Multi-Coin wallet

Next is Pangea and InstantDEX

SuperNET needs Komodo Platform; and Komodo Platform needs SuperNET.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
Until recently UNITY trading volumes have been at the low end of the poloniex spectrum, so that is likely the reason it is being delisted. But I did not receive any notice and was blindsided by this too. With dividends being planned for this summer, not being listed on poloniex solves the issue of dividends to exchange held UNITY. Of course, losing the liquid poloniex market is not any good news.

However, I have no control over what poloniex does. All I can do is to continue completing the SuperNET roadmap.

Current plan is to migrate the NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer and then commence monthly dividends. Right now I am concentrating on getting the native DEX completed as that is a key component to many other parts of SuperNET.

A native DEX implemented in the Agama wallet would enable trading of SUPERNET along with all the other supported coins.

What kind of dividends you will divide for investors? KMD or other useless assets to trade on your ISDN (I Still DEX Nothing) platform?
The simple solution is that you just admit to all investors "I am always cheating all investors!". That's all.
The plan was to convert the revenues in different coins into KMD and dividend out as KMD. Not sure why you consider KMD useless. Is a top 40 coin with almost 300,000 blocks useless? If so, I think there will be a lot of surprised people who are holding coins with less marketcap, volume and track record as KMD

One possibility is to dividend out in BTC, but with the current fee market, doing that would eat up a large percentage of the dividend. I wonder if you consider BTC useless too?
I don't mean KMD as an asset as your reading comprehension. TBH, I'm afraid that you will create another asset like REVs for Supernet investors.
To conclude, what is exactly your plan on this issue? We all will monitor that.
I dont understand what "issue" you are asking about.

I have described the plan to issue dividends in KMD after the NXT SuperNET asset is migrated to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer. with polo delisting UNITY, all the SuperNET will be in the form of NXT asset prior to this migration, simplifying the process

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Until recently UNITY trading volumes have been at the low end of the poloniex spectrum, so that is likely the reason it is being delisted. But I did not receive any notice and was blindsided by this too. With dividends being planned for this summer, not being listed on poloniex solves the issue of dividends to exchange held UNITY. Of course, losing the liquid poloniex market is not any good news.

However, I have no control over what poloniex does. All I can do is to continue completing the SuperNET roadmap.

Current plan is to migrate the NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain this summer and then commence monthly dividends. Right now I am concentrating on getting the native DEX completed as that is a key component to many other parts of SuperNET.

A native DEX implemented in the Agama wallet would enable trading of SUPERNET along with all the other supported coins.

What kind of dividends you will divide for investors? KMD or other useless assets to trade on your ISDN (I Still DEX Nothing) platform?
The simple solution is that you just admit to all investors "I am always cheating all investors!". That's all.
The plan was to convert the revenues in different coins into KMD and dividend out as KMD. Not sure why you consider KMD useless. Is a top 40 coin with almost 300,000 blocks useless? If so, I think there will be a lot of surprised people who are holding coins with less marketcap, volume and track record as KMD

One possibility is to dividend out in BTC, but with the current fee market, doing that would eat up a large percentage of the dividend. I wonder if you consider BTC useless too?
I don't mean KMD as an asset as your reading comprehension. TBH, I'm afraid that you will create another asset like REVs for Supernet investors.
To conclude, what is exactly your plan on this issue? We all will monitor that.
legendary

legendary
Dev? Could you do it?

Activity: 253
Dev? Could you do it?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Activity: 281
Post the poll. Put the "community" in "Unity".
legendary

This is not "all you can do".  You can offer to follow a community decision on whether or not to sell off the Unity assets and refund Unity investors.
Sure, if 80% of SuperNET holders vote to liquidate, I would honor that. All it would take is 650,000+ SuperNET asset stake to vote for liquidation.

Let me know when you have gathered half the required amount in commitments to vote for liquidation and I can start an official poll for this.
Activity: 391
The way I see it, UNITY being delisted from polo wouldn't even matter in a few months. Selling now would be a big mistake because the delisting has nothing to do with the development. Polo admins care nothing about development. Only thing important to them is volume.
Activity: 281

This is not "all you can do".  You can offer to follow a community decision on whether or not to sell off the Unity assets and refund Unity investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
omg the price!!! why they remove such good coin???  please add KMD, my last hope to recovery the losses....   Cry
legendary

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Poloniex Exchange:
WoW On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ,
IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

It seems like a manipulation. Delist right before the events. Maybe someone wants to get low.
I hope Poloniex will change their mind about UNITY delisting.

Poloniex never change his mind about delisting. On may 2 unity will be delisted. It dosnt make sense but it's so.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Poloniex Exchange:
WoW On May 2, 2017, the following will be delisted: BBR, BITS, C2, CURE, HZ,
IOC, MYR, NOBL, NSR, QBK, QORA, QTL, RBY, SDC, UNITY, VOX, XMG

It seems like a manipulation. Delist right before the events. Maybe someone wants to get low.
I hope Poloniex will change their mind about UNITY delisting.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I demand a solution from the SuperNet team. My Unity holdings now are worth 60% less.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Waiting for comments on the situation from the SuperNET development team. And also their active actions to find other exchanges for UNITY.
Activity: 406
I think this will always go on like this...
Who only want to earn money with trades
Pages:
Jump to: