Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 160. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I now have UNITY in my BTER account; however, I am not comfortable leaving my "coins" on an exchange. Any suggestions?

withdraw them to your nxt client.
I don't have a nxt client. I will research how to set up one. Is there a link?

I highly suggest trade.secureae.com. A simple online NXT wallet with the Asset Exchange front an center.
legendary
Can someone update the OP with the official asset id of UNITY?

I'm pretty sure that asset is going to be called superNET not Unity. So, the Unity asset is obviously fake. If your gonna spam people, at least do your homework people.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
All assets from JL777 is for long term invest profit,the more the better.
NXTventure,privatebet,nxtprivacy,tradebots, instantdex,mgw...all are the same,supernet is of course for long investors. Smiley
legendary
Anybody knows how to get a rich list? I suppose most whales bought TOKEN for Nxt on Nxt AE, there should be a way to see who holds the largest amounts of tokens.

I think all 3 of the nxt block chain explorers show asset holder lists.

Here's one:

http://nxtexplorer.com/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=4000&switch=9&id=15641806960898178066&p=1
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I'll ask again... How do you convert your TOKEN to UNITY on AE?

You can't yet.

When's the wall at NAV coming? I want to reinforce it.  Cool

Can you explain what you're talking about?  NAV wall?

James will use 1% of the raised funds to put up a buywall at the average value paid for TOKEN during the fundraising campaign.
I sell  300 unity  in  bter.
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

You can't yet.

James will use 1% of the raised funds to put up a buywall at the average value paid for TOKEN during the fundraising campaign.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Expected ROI at the beginning?

-40% due to my decision to HODL. That's my luck.
theres under 6 BTC in volume. dont worry
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

I don't have a nxt client. I will research how to set up one.

Use the one from www.multigateway.com, it also has the multigateway service in it.
And choose a strong random password, not a Bible verse Wink
Great! Is this the client you use? I plan to hold UNITY long term. Will my dividends be added to my nxt client automatically?

The "official" installable client is here:

http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

Includes ALL YOU CAN NEED to manage your UNITY assets.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Isn't "My Assets" a built in feature? Multigateway shows the Nxt Services plugin with Multigateway & Dividend++ service.

You're right, I was a bit confusing Smiley
But I usually advice people to download the client from multigateway.com, not the basic one from nxt.org because of the added plugin Smiley
Activity: 391
Looks like a load of people are dumping to make quick profits.
Assuming they are bought by SuperNET, once the buy wall's up, does that simply increase SuperNET's share of the assets or does it have an antidilutive effect for everyone?

I would think the increase in SuperNET shares would be a good thing, since jl777 plans to use it in a way that will increase the value of SuperNET.

It doesn't look like UNITY is one of the supported "coins" on this nxt client at the time. http://multigateway.org/#sec_coins

The Multigateway plugin (not NXT core but plugin) included in this client has nothing to do with the UNITY asset, but is very useful anyway if you want to swap BTC or BTCD (and future coins) for NXT in a decentralized way.

UNITY asset itself will be a regular asset, under the Asset Exchange (core of NXT) section in the client.
legendary
Activity: 817

Great! Is this the client you use? I plan to hold UNITY long term. Will my dividends be added to my nxt client automatically?

Yep, I use it. It's the default ('Wesley') client but this one already includes the useful Multigateway 'plugin' that jl777 wrote.
Is has a section 'My Assets', where your assets (connected to your NXT address) will be shown. Both the assets you buy and the assets you get 'assigned' via dividends. Of course you can also view the assets connected to your NXT address via one of many explorers like http://nxtreporting.com/

Isn't "My Assets" a built in feature? Multigateway shows the Nxt Services plugin with Multigateway & Dividend++ service.

Yep, I use it. It's the default ('Wesley') client but this one already includes the useful Multigateway 'plugin' that jl777 wrote.
Is has a section 'My Assets', where your assets (connected to your NXT address) will be shown. Both the assets you buy and the assets you get 'assigned' via dividends. Of course you can also view the assets connected to your NXT address via one of many explorers like http://nxtreporting.com/
Activity: 391

Use the one from www.multigateway.com, it also has the multigateway service in it.
It doesn't look like UNITY is one of the supported "coins" on this nxt client at the time. http://multigateway.org/#sec_coins

I think jl777 did mention that withdrawal of UNITY in BTER to the nxt wallet won't be possible until at least tomorrow.  So just hang tight for now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 196

Activity: 145

You can't yet.

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Looks like a load of people are dumping to make quick profits.
Assuming they are bought by SuperNET, once the buy wall's up, does that simply increase SuperNET's share of the assets or does it have an antidilutive effect for everyone?
Activity: 308
truth=(true?true:false);

Just wait. I read the script to exchange them for UNITY will probably be ready tomorrow. Then you transfer the TOKEN assets to a specified account and receive UNITY in return.

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/supernetwork-ipopoloniex/msg106831/#msg106831

Quote from: valarmg
Regarding the ShareSwap module, I have it 90% working, but have to go away for 4/5 hours, so won't be able to make a release until later this evening.

If testing goes well, it's still possible to get started on the swap on Thursday afternoon.

Thanks!

Jump to: