Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 162. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Would someone mind answering a few questions...

1) What is the UNITY asset already trading on the NXT Asset Exchange?
Scam, fake asset.
It's impossible to claim unique names with NXT assets to prevent name squatting.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

2) What is this "NAV" I keep hearing about?  What does NAV stand for? What does it have to do with Supernet?

3) If UNITY is already being used, what will the TOKEN be converted and traded on the NXT Asset Exchange?

Thank you for your answers and I'm sorry if this has already been covered.  I did some searches and couldn't find the answers right away.

NAV > Net Average Value

the average value of all fund holdings
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

2) What is this "NAV" I keep hearing about?  What does NAV stand for? What does it have to do with Supernet?

3) If UNITY is already being used, what will the TOKEN be converted and traded on the NXT Asset Exchange?

Thank you for your answers and I'm sorry if this has already been covered.  I did some searches and couldn't find the answers right away.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Investors should be quite pleased that James decided to 'rush' this IPO. Everyone is effectively getting a much bigger share than they would have if he had put time and money in to building it up and marketing it through all the major media channels.

If I understand correctly that's not the case with an IPO that is uncapped.
You would have had a big share in a small thing or a smaller share in a thing that's bigger Smiley

It's different in this case. The value of SuperNET at the start IS the value of the ICO (plus the assets). You're not diluting a finite product.
The upside here comes from the investors who have yet to hear or are waiting on the sidelines. However, the lower the initial investment, the lower SuperNET's initial network effect and clout. So it's swings and roundabouts.

Investors should be quite pleased that James decided to 'rush' this IPO. Everyone is effectively getting a much bigger share than they would have if he had put time and money in to building it up and marketing it through all the major media channels.

If I understand correctly that's not the case with an IPO that is uncapped.
You would have had a big share in a small thing or a smaller share in a thing that's bigger Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
As the BTER trading launch of UNITY nears, we've just launched a ShortUNITY asset on the NXT Asset Exchange.  This is a way to hedge the value of your UNITY holdings or to speculate on short-term price drops.  Details are here.  Asset ID: 7354273072976020.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
if this doesn't get attention on coindesk then what does?
coindesk only promote scams like Ethereum and Maidsafe.
They get paid to publish anything.
We're all like SuperNET here, but let's not call other ventures a scam. It doesn't look right, especially when it comes from Hero Member.

It is my duty to warn against scam.
A lot of people lost money in Ethereum and Maidsafe.
Until today they are both vaporware. No final product has been delivered despite the claimed years of development and contract does not allow any refund nor suing.

MaidSafe : 0 release since 19 Dec 2013
https://github.com/maidsafe/MaidSafe/releases

I just noticed that Ethereum actually deliver things so I'm changing my statement : Ethereum is not a scam but the devs may never deliver a working Turning complete scripting language due to technical limitations. Time will tell.

It is only my humble opinion. Investors must seek for various sources of information. Caveat Emptor.
I actually recommend to look at the source code of any project even if you don't read (yet) the language.
In the case of MaidSafe, it was really easy to spot that there was nothing on the github.
Ethereum of the other hand, have a lot of work done but not yet the essential part.
Activity: 672

Très fin comme analyse... Tout ce qui est excessif est insignifiant
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

As time goes on and development moves forward more people should learn about superNET. Should be interesting to watch how this all develops.

One thing I found quite interesting is that the 2000 BTC of James' assets had already become 3000 BTC by the time he transferred them to superNET. It would seem that anyone who bought TOKEN is already well in the profit zone based on book value alone, no?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Yes this is strange that coindesk does not talk about supernet, be cause they can have a bad opinion but they cannot ignore it, this is big just by numbers (thread ultra active, huge amount invested, etc...)

So I used to read coindesk, but it seems they are like all big news corporation, (they forget their neutrality...)

So I think I will find an other source of information.

They don't write on NXT in general, because they have an agenda or whoever backs them financially has an agenda. They think NXT will go away if they don't write on it. This shows anyone with half a brain that they are not unbiased journalists.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Yes this is strange that coindesk does not talk about supernet, be cause they can have a bad opinion but they cannot ignore it, this is big just by numbers (thread ultra active, huge amount invested, etc...)

So I used to read coindesk, but it seems they are like all big news corporation, (they forget their neutrality...)

So I think I will find an other source of information.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

We're all like SuperNET here, but let's not call other ventures a scam. It doesn't look right, especially when it comes from Hero Member.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

legendary

something this big cant be ignored forever.

Isn't the second biggest IPO ever?

in crypto i would say yes.. if supernet got as much attention as maidsafe you could be certain it would have doubled what maidsafe got. think where the price of unity will be once supernet gets as much attention as maidsafe Wink

Right, Maidsafe. Then the third ) After Ethereum and Maidsafe.
Coindesk hates anything non-corporate, non-bitcoin, non-ripple...
legendary

something this big cant be ignored forever.

Isn't the second biggest IPO ever?
Activity: 243

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoindark-collaborative-network-supernet-bringing-091600138.html

Sounds good, supernet is in the media outside crypto community  Smiley

Should be added to the media coverage on first page of this thread...

I don't want to rain on any parade, but isn't that just an (automated? paid?) press release? I wouldn't consider it 'media coverage' like an article or interview by a journalist.
Activity: 784
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoindark-collaborative-network-supernet-bringing-091600138.html

Yahoo-woohoo!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Jump to: