Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 175. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Quick thought:
sharkfund0 and SuperTraders will both be (independently?) involved in SuperNET. Does this mean they will effectively be in competition?
Activity: 301
Merit: 250

Yep, it is hard to have a balance.
I felt somehow bad for the ones who missed the price because the "whales" bought everything so fast.

Chris

Chris,

just don't create evolve3, because evolve2 is all bought up too already, let the market carry on from here Cheesy

No more, I was scolded already  Cheesy
Not touching it again!

I should get some sleep for a bit and back to work. New project coming live very soon.

CoinExplorer.net - online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses, helps you find the nearest place to buy pizza for 20k BTC

Previews:

Homepage preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/homepage.png
Search on map (box stype) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-box.png
Search on map (full) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-wide.png
Account dashboard preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/account-dashboard.png
Write a review preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/add-review.png

Chris

Absolutely incredible that you diluted the stake of the original investors ... madness ... this is a serious industry guys, with serious money!
There was no dilution.
This was done without my advice, but each of the assets are for the exact same share.
Instead of 1 million assets for 25%, it is 1.4 million assets for 35%

Chris has assured me that there wont be any more changes and that I will be consulted first on anything that affects the assets.

James

to me I seemed unserious also evolve and evolve2 but seeing this post, I understood that james was supporting  evolve assets.

otherwise I would not have bought the assets.  Angry

Everyone is guilty of investments, good and bad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yep, it is hard to have a balance.
I felt somehow bad for the ones who missed the price because the "whales" bought everything so fast.

Chris

Chris,

just don't create evolve3, because evolve2 is all bought up too already, let the market carry on from here Cheesy

No more, I was scolded already  Cheesy
Not touching it again!

I should get some sleep for a bit and back to work. New project coming live very soon.

CoinExplorer.net - online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses, helps you find the nearest place to buy pizza for 20k BTC

Previews:

Homepage preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/homepage.png
Search on map (box stype) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-box.png
Search on map (full) preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/map-explorer-wide.png
Account dashboard preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/account-dashboard.png
Write a review preview - http://coinevolve.com/previews/add-review.png

Chris

Absolutely incredible that you diluted the stake of the original investors ... madness ... this is a serious industry guys, with serious money!
There was no dilution.
This was done without my advice, but each of the assets are for the exact same share.
Instead of 1 million assets for 25%, it is 1.4 million assets for 35%

Chris has assured me that there wont be any more changes and that I will be consulted first on anything that affects the assets.

James

to me I seemed unserious also evolve and evolve2 but seeing this post, I understood that james was supporting  evolve assets.

otherwise I would not have bought the assets.  Angry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Investors get much in return from SuperNET
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Another way to look at it is, he is putting in 2000BTC to get 1000BTC worth of SuperNet assets MAX (This is including all the bonuses).

So i cannot see why anyone would be voting no....

So it's basically like a bounty that he needs to hunt in order to implement and code new techs into the program so it grows to the stated multiplicators in order to get his bonus paid out.
yes, especially for the 10x, unless all the things are planned are in place it will be hard to achieve it

What if other people are committing code to git. Will you share bonus with them? Based on lines committed or some other way?
I am always willing to reward people for their contributions and I would have the resources to do this, but for these bonus I am 1500 BTC behind and so I dont think it is unreasonable for me to get the bonuses, which is still 1000 BTC less than I put in.

I am essentially earning back a quarter of what I put in and only if TOKEN buyers are getting 3x and 10x, so these are happy scenarios for everyone.

James
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Another way to look at it is, he is putting in 2000BTC to get 1000BTC worth of SuperNet assets MAX (This is including all the bonuses).

So it's basically like a bounty that he needs to hunt in order to implement and code new techs into the program so it grows to the stated multiplicators in order to get his bonus paid out.
yes, especially for the 10x, unless all the things are planned are in place it will be hard to achieve it

What if other people are committing code to git. Will you share bonus with them? Based on lines committed or some other way?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

legendary
That happens with EVOLVE y CBOOKING?

It is not normal where the prices are, what I have missed any notice?

Continues the partnership with SUPERNET?

I have invested in the two asset and prices have plummeted more than 90 %.  Something has happened and I've lost.

That seems odd. Can someone else confirm? (I'm on a mobile.) They may be fake assets.
https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=5113.msg105280#msg105280
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

I have invested in the two asset and prices have plummeted more than 90 %.  Something has happened and I've lost.

That seems odd. Can someone else confirm? (I'm on a mobile.) They may be fake assets.
Activity: 822
Merit: 531

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I vote for the bonus Smiley Man, if the UNITY I bought is worth 3-10x the price I bought it for, I am more than happy for you to take a 5-10% reward! Especially since you are DONATING 2000 BTC worth of your own PERSONAL NXT assets to the fund! Take the bonus!!   Grin Grin

+1
Activity: 391
Yeah, I'd say the bonus sounds very fair. Basically he only gets that bonus if those conditions are met (basically, if SuperNET increases in value). With all the work he's putting in and adding more value to everything, he deserves it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I vote for the bonus Smiley Man, if the UNITY I bought is worth 3-10x the price I bought it for, I am more than happy for you to take a 5-10% reward! Especially since you are DONATING 2000 BTC worth of your own PERSONAL NXT assets to the fund! Take the bonus!!   Grin Grin
Activity: 299
I see.  Missed that in the explanation.  Thanks for the clarification.
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
I think it would be depressing for the moral of this whole project if no ended up being the vote.
legendary
Activity: 1428

legendary
So, about the vote and the bonus.  Going to phrase it a bit differently and ask James to confirm my logic.

As I understand it, we are essentially voting on whether or not to use 10% of the assets collected from the IPO to reward SuperNET holders in two separate 5% increments as described in James' post.  I assume this bonus is meant as encouragement to hold the UNITY asset and work towards total NAV growth.  A bit of back of the envelope math.  Someone please correct me if this is way off:

If we are looking at approx 500k UNITY at around .01 btc each should give a the SuperNET asset a total value of around 5000 BTC.  5% of this would be 250BTC.  If we assume asset value is the same as today when the bonus is paid that's .0005 BTC per UNITY share (250/500k).  If we assume that the asset value is 3x what it is today when the bonus is paid in early 2015 (not totally unreasonable since the UNITY price would need to have tripled for us to get paid) then that's .0015 per UNITY.  Likewise in 2016, if we assume the assets are worth 10x, that's .005 BTC per UNITY.

So, if we assume both bonus payouts are triggered, the total payout would likely be between .001 (10% of current asset value) and .0065 (10% of an asset value that is worth 3x and then 10x more than today).

So for every 1000 UNITY, the total bonus payout if both goals are hit could be between 1 and 6.5 BTC.  Definitely good encourage to HODL and work towards adding value to the ecosystem.

Unless something has changed, the bonus goes to James.

He is taking a bet by putting in 2000BTC worth of his assets to SuperNet.

If the vote is declined he would only be given 500BTC worth of SuperNet assets for his 2000BTC. If the vote gets approved he will get 10% and 5% bonus if the price goes 3x before the end of 2014 and a additional 5% bonus if it is 10x by end of 2015.
legendary
So, about the vote and the bonus.  Going to phrase it a bit differently and ask James to confirm my logic.

As I understand it, we are essentially voting on whether or not to use 10% of the assets collected from the IPO to reward SuperNET holders in two separate 5% increments as described in James' post.  I assume this bonus is meant as encouragement to hold the UNITY asset and work towards total NAV growth.  A bit of back of the envelope math.  Someone please correct me if this is way off:

If we are looking at approx 500k UNITY at around .01 btc each should give a the SuperNET asset a total value of around 5000 BTC.  5% of this would be 250BTC.  If we assume asset value is the same as today when the bonus is paid that's .0005 BTC per UNITY share (250/500k).  If we assume that the asset value is 3x what it is today when the bonus is paid in early 2015 (not totally unreasonable since the UNITY price would need to have tripled for us to get paid) then that's .0015 per UNITY.  Likewise in 2016, if we assume the assets are worth 10x, that's .005 BTC per UNITY.

So, if we assume both bonus payouts are triggered, the total payout would likely be between .001 (10% of current asset value) and .0065 (10% of an asset value that is worth 3x and then 10x more than today).

So for every 1000 UNITY, the total bonus payout if both goals are hit could be between 1 and 6.5 BTC.  Definitely good encourage to HODL and work towards adding value to the ecosystem.
to be clear, the bonus would be going to me. I basically paid 4x the cost for the TOKEN if the 3x or 10x bonus are not triggered. Even if both are triggered I still ended up paying double, but since as you say they are worth 10x so everybody is happy and I certainly wont mind.

So the bonus is primarily a way for my 2000 BTC worth of assets to earn up to 1000 BTC of UNITY. The value to TOKEN holders is of course that the extra 5% or 10% dilution only happens at 3x and 10x ROI, so the extra dilution would make it 2.85x and 9x gains

James
legendary
We need a treasurer to track the spending of the 1%, calculating TOKEN NAV and placing buywalls and in general making reports on the various SuperNET accts.

I nominate noashh for this. He has proven his dedication to SuperNET and my other projects over these months and I have trusted him with significant funds. Not quite as much as the 3% would be, but I will vouch for his trustworthiness and in the unlikely event he disappears with the funds I will repay SuperNET from my personal funds.

If there is anybody else that wants to be treasurer, plz post your application.

James

P.S. The 3% is the 1% discretionary fund, 1% BTC NAV buywall on bter and 1% NXT NAV buywall on NXT AE.

I think he is a good choice.  Smiley
Jump to: