Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 177. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

the funding will continue for 2 more days

Could you name the exact end time/day when the ICO finishes.
48 hours from the trigger would made it 1400 GMT on Tuesday

I think one day for the voting to end at 1400 GMT on Wed
one day to distribute assets and start trading 1400 GMT on Thu

I am getting this confirmed with bter.

The voting will be to Approve or Reject

#### Proposed voting ballot
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

I will confirm this for sure when I get confirmation. I think we can start the voting process before the end of funding, just take a snapshot of votes at the end of voting. bter will setup a special voting page. For NXT AE TOKEN the following two addresses are how to vote.

ApproveBonus NXT-GR5T-8W3L-UFQP-8VFPV
RejectBonus NXT-FCHV-C8VL-YWFJ-EELVV

The last tx you do to either of the above accounts will be your vote. valarmg will have the details on what tx is supported. I think sending any message will do.

James

please add this to the OP and/or supernet page. thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

48 hours from the trigger would made it 1400 GMT on Tuesday

I think one day for the voting to end at 1400 GMT on Wed
one day to distribute assets and start trading 1400 GMT on Thu

I am getting this confirmed with bter.

The voting will be to Approve or Reject

#### Proposed voting ballot
The BTC equivalent raised would be the total BTC equivalent at the time the fund raising is closed using the then current coinmarketcap prices for the NXT, CNY, BTCD. Let us call this the "BTC raised"

5% bonus achieved when the BTC marketcap from coinmarketcap (or other reliable source) sustains 3x BTC raised for 24hrs+ and another 5% bonus achieved at 10x

In the event the 3x bonus is not achieved before year end 2014, the 5% goes to SuperNET working capital. Similarly the other 5% would go to SuperNET working capital if 10x is not achieved by year end 2015

On the closing of TOKEN fund raising, 10% of SuperNET assets to go to working capital, 10% to jl777 for the 2000BTC of assets, 10% held in reserve for the 3x and 10x bonus. The minimum dilution is 10% if neither bonus is achieved and the maximum dilution is 20% if both bonuses are achieved.
####

I will confirm this for sure when I get confirmation. I think we can start the voting process before the end of funding, just take a snapshot of votes at the end of voting. bter will setup a special voting page. For NXT AE TOKEN the following two addresses are how to vote.

ApproveBonus NXT-GR5T-8W3L-UFQP-8VFPV
RejectBonus NXT-FCHV-C8VL-YWFJ-EELVV

The last tx you do to either of the above accounts will be your vote. valarmg will have the details on what tx is supported. I think sending any message will do.

James

It is confirmed
legendary
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Long Live James!

Enough with that. You sound ridiculous.

I agree, please stop that.
From reading James and capturing his down-to-earth personality, I do not think he enjoys "NXTzy" slogans glorifying his persona.
Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Hypocrisy is easy to find in others but hard to see in oneself. And talking on behalf of others is one of those.

None of us are perfect. The best we can do is to accept that we will find flaws in others and appreciate it when other find our own flaws

We should all work to eliminate those flaws as they are found. But not everyone is passionate about self improvement.

I strongly believe in protecting myself and self defense. . I no longer attack back when someone offends me.

We function in duality whether we realize it or not. We are utterly different people to different people, and we don't even know it.

A good friend taught me about ‘’Silence’’; Do not retaliate to people offending you immediately, instead, patiently reflect and wait, write down your own human thoughts on what you want to say to the one who offended you; then in later, read what you wrote, and if you are content; let the person know what you had put down.

And my only reason to say Long Live James was in an affectionate way.

You are all used to Trolls, Well keep the Trolls and let a good guy like me be silence, I will not write again.

Sorry if I offend you James as other talk on your behalf.

All the best to all and wish all success to Supernetwork and James!

Well that took an unexpected turn. Look man, I didn't mean to troll you or offend. It's just every time I read that I got some cult-like hero worship feelings and that is not what this whole movement should be about. It was even funny to read the first couple times but seeing at the end of every single one of your posts just started to get a bit silly. Don't feel like you cannot post here anymore, perhaps I shouldn't have said what I did so harshly. You seem like a good guy so I apologize if I hurt you. Good luck to you, friend.
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
As BTCD will be the core coin of SuperNet, does it mean that if Supernet goes up so will be BTCD, and will be to the ratio of 1:1?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
NET would be huge if everyone wasn't trying to sell it for BTC!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
100,000+ nodes
Even Bitcoin only has ~7300 reachable nodes. I doubt that we will see above 1000. At least in the first year or before massive hype.
From my understanding that is the optimal number, not the initial number of nodes.
Regards,
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
What do you define as a large network? And what would efficient mean for a network that size?
100,000+ nodes
efficient would mean close to optimal redundancy
still need to work out what sort of probability distribution there will be so I am not sure what "optimal" is yet

Even Bitcoin only has ~7300 reachable nodes. I doubt that we will see above 1000. At least in the first year or before massive hype.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
What do you define as a large network? And what would efficient mean for a network that size?
100,000+ nodes
still need to work out what sort of probability distribution there will be so I am not sure what "optimal" is yet

How many public/private nodes?
this depends on the users. I am counting each computer as a node and most will probably have a loopback privacy server along with the private node, then the 100+ public privacyservers, so that is 1000 clients for the 100+ privacyservers. sounds like a lot, but UDP processing will be fast and network packets are so slow compared to CPU, I dont think it will be an issue. RAM will probably be the limiting factor, but even if things have to swap to HDD it could be fast enough

I'm a little lost now Smiley
I was originally thinking there would be ~100,000 'ordinary' users, then a much smaller number of public privacyservers (100); a user sends a packet, which bounces around between the 100 privacyservers for a while (1-3 onion skins), then 'exits' the privacyserver subset of the network to another user. This may be an oversimplification, or just plain wrong, especially as I'm not sure what a loopback privacyserver is.
Assuming I have understood properly, then although there are a LOT of users, there aren't many privacyservers in comparison - 1000:1. And the optimisation needs to occur only within those 100?
I guess I was just wondering whether there was some kind of shortcut, as 100 isn't that big a number, but that depends on what acceptable traffic is, and what sort of fanout is considered acceptable.
Just trying to understand better. This is what happens when you ask 'anyone' for feedback.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
whats gonna happen after dem ICO ended?

~CfA~
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

legendary
James for the guys that purchased on Bter, could we get the tokens on the NXT asset exchange as well?  Grin collecting stuff is half the fun
you will have to wait for UNITY to appear in your bter account and then withdraw it to your NXT account. SuperNET asset will arrive
legendary
Activity: 1428
James for the guys that purchased on Bter, could we get the tokens on the NXT asset exchange as well?  Grin collecting stuff is half the fun
legendary
Anyway moving on, Tomorrow when Supernetwork is launched what will happen? I mean we will expect a high peak in the value of Supernetwork? Will there be an announcement of any kind, marketing, new coins added etc?
after that there will be a voting day and also to make sure everybody takes down their bids for TOKEN
then the SuperNET asset will be issued and dividended out
if you have TOKEN at bter, the SuperNET asset will be called UNITY and automatically replace the TOKEN in your account
In NXT you will end up with both SuperNET asset and TOKEN, but after the dividend the TOKEN will have no value other than whatever collector value it ends up with

trading starts

then I can go back to 75%+ of my time coding to complete the tech
maybe I will take a day off

It is a mystery to me what will happen to the price. This I cannot control. We will just work hard to increase the value and the price will follow the value

James
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Long Live James!

Enough with that. You sound ridiculous.

I agree, please stop that.
From reading James and capturing his down-to-earth personality, I do not think he enjoys "NXTzy" slogans glorifying his persona.
Thanks and regards,

Rodrigo

Hypocrisy is easy to find in others but hard to see in oneself. And talking on behalf of others is one of those.

None of us are perfect. The best we can do is to accept that we will find flaws in others and appreciate it when other find our own flaws

We should all work to eliminate those flaws as they are found. But not everyone is passionate about self improvement.

I strongly believe in protecting myself and self defense. . I no longer attack back when someone offends me.

We function in duality whether we realize it or not. We are utterly different people to different people, and we don't even know it.

A good friend taught me about ‘’Silence’’; Do not retaliate to people offending you immediately, instead, patiently reflect and wait, write down your own human thoughts on what you want to say to the one who offended you; then in later, read what you wrote, and if you are content; let the person know what you had put down.

And my only reason to say Long Live James was in an affectionate way.

Reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_Communication

Nonviolent Communication (abbreviated NVC, also called Compassionate Communication or Collaborative Communication[1][2]) is a communication process developed by Marshall Rosenberg beginning in the 1960s.[3] It focuses on three aspects of communication: self-empathy (defined as a deep and compassionate awareness of one's own inner experience), empathy (defined as listening to another with deep compassion), and honest self-expression (defined as expressing oneself authentically in a way that is likely to inspire compassion in others).

NVC is based on the idea that all human beings have the capacity for compassion and only resort to violence or behavior that harms others when they don't recognize more effective strategies for meeting needs.[4] Habits of thinking and speaking that lead to the use of violence (psychological and physical) are learned through culture. NVC theory supposes all human behavior stems from attempts to meet universal human needs and that these needs are never in conflict. Rather, conflict arises when strategies for meeting needs clash. NVC proposes that if people can identify their needs, the needs of others, and the feelings that surround these needs, harmony can be achieved.[5]

While NVC is ostensibly taught as a process of communication designed to improve compassionate connection to others, it has also been interpreted as a spiritual practice, a set of values, a parenting technique, an educational method and a worldview.

Ps: I dont like it when a tiny number of loud people (compared to dozens or hundreds who dont say anything) are the reason for drastic reactions. Just ignore them as they can ignore you.

+ 1

Sad to see you leaving CECVW, You were a funny guy. You only mistake was to be different.

Anyway moving on, Tomorrow when Supernetwork is launched what will happen? I mean we will expect a high peak in the value of Supernetwork? Will there be an announcement of any kind, marketing, new coins added etc?
legendary
100,000+ nodes

this depends on the users. I am counting each computer as a node and most will probably have a loopback privacy server along with the private node, then the 100+ public privacyservers, so that is 1000 clients for the 100+ privacyservers. sounds like a lot, but UDP processing will be fast and network packets are so slow compared to CPU, I dont think it will be an issue. RAM will probably be the limiting factor, but even if things have to swap to HDD it could be fast enough
legendary
100,000+ nodes

legendary
100,000+ nodes
legendary
legendary

My feeling is that based on network topology different fanout levels need to be used in addition to some integration of historical probabilities. When the network is relatively small, we an err on the side of larger values, but at the larger scale it will be important to be as efficient as possible. One approach I am thinking of is to just use an adaptively adjusted fanout factor, eg. shrink it if it worked, expand it if it didnt. this would end up jittering around the optimum level and once there is enough history to add a bit of headroom to the critical value.

Errr, whatever you say James. Whatever you say!  Smiley
I was trying to say doing something like a robot control circuit using feedback to track along a line, but of course in a different dimension

James
legendary
Activity: 1554

My feeling is that based on network topology different fanout levels need to be used in addition to some integration of historical probabilities. When the network is relatively small, we an err on the side of larger values, but at the larger scale it will be important to be as efficient as possible. One approach I am thinking of is to just use an adaptively adjusted fanout factor, eg. shrink it if it worked, expand it if it didnt. this would end up jittering around the optimum level and once there is enough history to add a bit of headroom to the critical value.

Errr, whatever you say James. Whatever you say!  Smiley
Jump to: