Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 238. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am getting close to 40hrs without sleep so I am much more prone to errors, especially observational ones
So, if I and ignoring you and you are not a troll, just repost
I think things are reasonably under control and I think a good time to get some rest.

Thank you everybody for the strong support!
I believe in the first hour of SuperNET fund raising, we outdid etherium's first hour!

not bad for having not a single fancy graphics.

I hired the team that did  http://nxttechnologytree.com
to do something for SuperNET. not sure if it will be ready before funding is over, but we will try

back after a while, dont worry, I am just recharging

James
Activity: 518
Merit: 504
Is there an estimate of when UNITY will be sent out?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
yes, NXT moved up sharply last 24 hrs

This^^^ will be very bad for SuperNET (at least short-term). 

I already knew that NXT holders (especially the initial stakeholders) SUCK at trading but this is borderline pathetic...  they always seem to do the opposite of what would be in Nxt's interest...  just saying...   Roll Eyes

Yeah, sooooo bad for NXT. So terrible to have the price go up towards reasonable evaluation prices.

Smh. Lol

Actually, it isn't awesome for those that get TOKEN d1. I should have anticipated this and waited a few days... since I am getting token with already held NXT, I am actually paying more NXT per token, then if I waited a few days for NXT to go to a peek and bought TOKEN then. Argh... the only good thing is that perhaps in 10 days I will be able to get more tokens for less NXT each.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
100,000+ nodes will do quite a lot of InstantDEX, Teleport, Privatebet, Tradebots, etc.

Went through .pdf file and some other places, starting post here and then noticed the number above. Out of all craps by now from jl777 mouths that one is the biggest one.

jl777 is a pirate40 (nefario) in the making, watch out.

Hey, I know your FUD from some months ago, I see you're still on that path of darkness Sad

Given that majority of people are just like you - on a path of light - and the state of The World today, that is a compliment, thanks.

Number of nodes on majority of cryptocoin networks is few hundreds at best (Bitcoin is at 8,000 reachable nodes) yet SuperNET will reach 100,000+ nodes, complete bullshit but
that does not really matter to you - just like none of other craps by jl777 and his buddies, it is all fine (until you finaly realise what the fuck have you participated in and done)!

and i am kinda qrious this argument is being  neglected though; the 100,000 nodes is this deliberately ignored?
I asked if there were any valid questions in the 3 pages of FUD while I was doing the compensations.
this is the first I see. there must be some confusion!!
https://bitscan.com/bitnews/item/how-many-people-really-own-bitcoins-and-why-does-it-matter

this says there are over 1 million bitcoin users, most with presumable a QT wallet running
Each QT wallet will become a SuperNET node
does this answer your concern?
NXT alone has ~25000 users, so we get one quarter the way there.
Now 100K users is an estimate, just like by 10K BTC was an estimate. I am not always right, but I am not usually wrong

thnx for the reply better to have clarification from the author himself wonder what will be the comment of  subSTRATA on this  Grin kinda interesting  Tongue
legendary
100,000+ nodes will do quite a lot of InstantDEX, Teleport, Privatebet, Tradebots, etc.

Went through .pdf file and some other places, starting post here and then noticed the number above. Out of all craps by now from jl777 mouths that one is the biggest one.

Hey, I know your FUD from some months ago, I see you're still on that path of darkness Sad

Given that majority of people are just like you - on a path of light - and the state of The World today, that is a compliment, thanks.

Number of nodes on majority of cryptocoin networks is few hundreds at best (Bitcoin is at 8,000 reachable nodes) yet SuperNET will reach 100,000+ nodes, complete bullshit but
that does not really matter to you - just like none of other craps by jl777 and his buddies, it is all fine (until you finaly realise what the fuck have you participated in and done)!

and i am kinda qrious this argument is being  neglected though; the 100,000 nodes is this deliberately ignored?
i put that troll on ignore since he is refusing to stay fact based, so i didnt see it
legendary

I asked if there were any valid questions in the 3 pages of FUD while I was doing the compensations.
this is the first I see. there must be some confusion!!
https://bitscan.com/bitnews/item/how-many-people-really-own-bitcoins-and-why-does-it-matter

this says there are over 1 million bitcoin users, most with presumable a QT wallet running
Each QT wallet will become a SuperNET node
does this answer your concern?
NXT alone has ~25000 users, so we get one quarter the way there.
Now 100K users is an estimate, just like by 10K BTC was an estimate. I am not always right, but I am not usually wrong
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
yes, i will have 23 bitcoins so far. what will I do with all those bitcoins?

James, are you "The Wolf of Crypto-Street"?
legendary
the thing this scam will affect BTCD as james developed there. no identity big red card for the amount of bitcoins he is asking

scary stuff
yes, i will have 23 bitcoins so far. what will I do with all those bitcoins?
legendary

@James

Are you positive it is a good idea to end up with an asset priced in NXT after putting such emphasis on the BTC price throughout the ICO?   Undecided
all the exchanges will trade in BTC, so I dont see any problems
Also InstantDEX

By the way James, I assume you know that Rpeitila is all over BTT and exchange chat rooms telling people that Supernet is likely a scam. He's on quite the rampage. Saying your a nice guy, but this is most likely a scam.
if he wants to look a fool, what am I to do?
Wob
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
the thing this scam will affect BTCD as james developed there. no identity big red card for the amount of bitcoins he is asking

scary stuff
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

lol. btcd is up quite a bit and probably continuing the overall trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Rptelia has gone so deep down the xmr rabbit hole that he has lost the credibility he once had. His beef is an xmr - bbr beef.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

@James

Are you positive it is a good idea to end up with an asset priced in NXT after putting such emphasis on the BTC price throughout the ICO?   Undecided
Also InstantDEX

By the way James, I assume you know that Rpeitila is all over BTT and exchange chat rooms telling people that Supernet is likely a scam. He's on quite the rampage. Saying your a nice guy, but this is most likely a scam.
legendary

@James

Also InstantDEX
legendary
James,

can you put YOUR current NXT AE price somewhere clear to see? Like the first post of this thread in big green bold numbers or something. It's hard to know what the "official" price currently is, just observing the NXT AE.

Thanks
i am barely keeping up. I look at the bter price and use that if the inventory is running low
I could just set it to 140 and not be updating and put that in the OP
but i think people are getting a better deal while I am awake to do this
when I go offline, I will have to put it ~5NXT away from BTER price
legendary
Hello James and all.

I would like to ask a basic question.

Ok I read we will get 15 per cent if we buy the first day, Buying at 127 and now its 123, its not like we are making 15 per cent but losing 15 per cent. What is the poingt to encourage people to buy the first day as a gratification of getting 15 per cent more when actually you end up losing 15 per cent or more, and what if tomorrow carry going down? who makes the Token going from 127 to 123, I don't get anything at all.

in BTC it only goes up
the rates are then converted to other currencies using 24hr CMC SMA
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Hello James and all.

I would like to ask a basic question.

Ok I read we will get 15 per cent if we buy the first day, Buying at 127 and now its 123, its not like we are making 15 per cent but losing 15 per cent. What is the poingt to encourage people to buy the first day as a gratification of getting 15 per cent more when actually you end up losing 15 per cent or more, and what if tomorrow carry going down? who makes the Token going from 127 to 123, I don't get anything at all.

The value of your purchase currency is rising. This is the difference.
Jump to: