Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 242. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.

If you really want to try and prove a point about something, then providing more information beyond "it's shit and you are stupid for investing in it" is required. Your argument is that of a child who can't formulate an actual argument, so they resort to insults instead.

I'd honestly be interested in some sort of actual, rational debate as to why this whole thing is a bad idea other than "it's a crap asset of bundled crap", because that does not actually make any sense to me.

You first must know what exactly you have bought into.

http://www.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/5/6/38564127/supernet.pdf

The Problem I see is: The really good projects probably will not want to be part of the Supernet. And if the SuperNet itself shouldn't be a great success and technically complete stable, it involves risks for all participating projects. So, in the end it could be a SuperNet-Coin-Comunity of mediocre Coins.

I like the theoretical idea. But everytime I think about all aspects that could follow, included much Power in the hand of just a few people if it should be a success, I'm not sure I like it. And this ICO-mess is not really great PR.

I will watch, but... I think I won't buy until I see first real steps.

No serious coin will ever join this scam...

I don't say or think this is Scam. But I think it's maybe not thought through all aspects that would follow if it should be successful and if not. And yes, as I said: One problem could be and I think will be, that the best Coins won't be part of it. But all the mediocre Coins would like to participate. In the end it could be the opposite of that what is intended.

And... therefore there is no limit of possible participating Coins, there could be even a kind of "SuperNet-Coin-Inflation". And: I think there will be a lot of dispute about the Coins that should be implement or not and why or why not. And who will decide it? A few people? The SuperNet-Community? The participating Devs? And: The way out could be much harder than the way in. Therefore, serious Devs will probably think about it more than just twice.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Shares now selling for less than offering initial offering price. Good times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You're the one who doesn't understand shit about this scheme bro...
You only fool yourself by thinking ... "heh, look at me, I'm smart, I understand things...I jumped into a panic buy because I don't freaking want to be left aside..."
This is the sheep inside you talking...
So cut the crap...

There is not real tech or useful thing behind the scheme...just some group buying their own scheme to create panic BUYS...

"we MUST own 10% from every coin who join us, so help us do so by giving us your money so we can buy 10% from every coin...."
One individual owning 10% means freaking disaster for that coin

you don't need 10% you greedy monkey, you need max 1% from each "great" market...
Activity: 588
Well, as I expected, nobody can come in here with a decent argument as to why the SuperNET is a bad idea. I believe my 100 TOKEN purchase was a good one, even if the price does drop some due to an increase in NXT or BTCD over the coming days. Pretty excited to see where all of this goes, to be honest. Smiley
Activity: 756
There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

Very well put.

But haters gonna hate.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Jmho

Perfect.
Activity: 378

Jmho
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.

If you really want to try and prove a point about something, then providing more information beyond "it's shit and you are stupid for investing in it" is required. Your argument is that of a child who can't formulate an actual argument, so they resort to insults instead.

I'd honestly be interested in some sort of actual, rational debate as to why this whole thing is a bad idea other than "it's a crap asset of bundled crap", because that does not actually make any sense to me.

The Problem I see is: The really good projects probably will not want to be part of the Supernet. And if the SuperNet itself shouldn't be a great success and technically complete stable, it involves risks for all participating projects. So, in the end it could be a SuperNet-Coin-Comunity of mediocre Coins.

I like the theoretical idea. But everytime I think about all aspects that could follow, included much Power in the hand of just a few people if it should be a success, I'm not sure I like it. And this ICO-mess is not really great PR.

No serious coin will ever join this scam...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Activity: 378
The first price was.  0.01000038

Stick to that

Are you sure?

Time                                  Type Pair                Price                          Amount                Total
2014-09-06 22:01:19   Sell   NXT/TOKEN   0.00783863 TOKEN   19,990.934200 NXT   156.7015 TOKEN
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?
plz contact bter support if you paid 0.02 BTC
they will credit your acct

So you have no proof to back you up again.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

There is nothing rational in the crypto world.   What should make sense doesn't, what should fail succeeds, what should succeed fails.  One has to just toss logic to the wind and go with your gut. 

That is true only if you look at the things (very) short term.
Activity: 441

Agreed.  Stick to facts.  Or else you just make yourself look stupid.  You sure have to me, and I'm certain i'm not the only one.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

There is nothing rational in the crypto world.   What should make sense doesn't, what should fail succeeds, what should succeed fails.  One has to just toss logic to the wind and go with your gut.  
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Me thinks most buying will be over in the first 2 days

Jon

Edit make that 2 hours
Activity: 588

Activity: 321
jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?

lol what?
0.02B buy user! Bad! What happens?

Are you asking about compensation?
yes
Activity: 479
Hmm, I wonder if buying at 127 on the AE was a dumb idea. How low will this thing go?

Depends. If NXT goes to da moon buying in a couple of days would be wiser. If it stays or falls buying now is better.

But doesn't SuperNET contain NXT within it? If NXT rises wouldn't the value of the SuperNET basket of currencies also rise?

arguably buying with NXT and BTCD are wise investments as james stated that these coins from ico will be held rather than used (unlike the btc which to my understanding will be used for development purposes) -- correct? So assuming you hold nxt and btcd and didnt spend it all on UNTIY tokens then it still has a great potential to help your portfolio
jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

lol what?
0.02B buy user! Bad! What happens?

Are you asking about compensation?
Jump to: