Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 239. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello James and all.

I would like to ask a basic question.

Ok I read we will get 15 per cent if we buy the first day, Buying at 127 and now its 123, its not like we are making 15 per cent but losing 15 per cent. What is the poingt to encourage people to buy the first day as a gratification of getting 15 per cent more when actually you end up losing 15 per cent or more, and what if tomorrow carry going down? who makes the Token going from 127 to 123, I don't get anything at all.

It is calculated from the BTC price. Todays TOKEN price in BTC is 15% lower as BTC TOKEN price in 2 weeks.

Noone can control the price of NXT/BTC.

Stop fud and inform yourself...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
James,

I think you might have made a mistake in only allocating 1% of the superNET funds. That seems like too low of an amount to cover all the expenses that will be required. Development for all aspects would benefit from multiple developers, superNET core code, GUI(I know you don't do GUI and you do have some people already), code reviews, security audits, all of these things are worth doing. And the cost of hiring good technical people can add up fast, and with a project of this size 50 or 100 BTC doesn't sound like very much to me considering projects are often raising 10-20 times that amount for development alone.

So I guess my question to you is whether or not you plan to pay for essential development expenses out of the superNET funds. Because I think it's important that you do so in order to make sure you get the best people helping you create the best product you can.

Don't limit yourself and the funds you can use to make your project the best it can be just to avoid message board trolls. I hope you get the freedom to leverage this amount of money to make superNET fully vetted and fully secure.
if the 1% is not enough, then we can have a voting to allocate more of the investment funds, this cannot be arbitrarily changed as it was the "SuperNET rules" in effect the moment the first funds came in.

Now, there is 10% of the revenues that are available
I also want more a cause based volunteers than paid guys, though if we need to we will.
I can always fund some small expenses out of pocket and the NXTventure can also fund a few devs who are monetized via an asset who also do some key work.

I am fairly efficient at resource usage, so we will see if it is enough or not.
the problem is that I have a hard time to find any devs and it is just easier to do it myself than all this recruiting and explaining
when we get some few coins being added, then I think working with the other coindevs will quickly get the stuff done that we need.

So, there are quite a few possibilities and I have no idea what is the best one from this distance. I definitely agree about the code reviewing, so lets wait a bit to see what the funds available are what the costs are and what the revenues levels are, or at least some of them.

i think a really good use of the decentralized voting is to find a qualified code review, get the cost for the project and then submit it for a vote. Then the funds for these one time projects are allocated on a onetime basis.

James
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
James,

can you put YOUR current NXT AE price somewhere clear to see? Like the first post of this thread in big green bold numbers or something. It's hard to know what the "official" price currently is, just observing the NXT AE.

Thanks

http://nxtreporting.com/?as=15641806960898178066
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
James,

can you put YOUR current NXT AE price somewhere clear to see? Like the first post of this thread in big green bold numbers or something. It's hard to know what the "official" price currently is, just observing the NXT AE.

Thanks
Activity: 489
Hello James and all.

I would like to ask a basic question.

Ok I read we will get 15 per cent if we buy the first day, Buying at 127 and now its 123, its not like we are making 15 per cent but losing 15 per cent. What is the poingt to encourage people to buy the first day as a gratification of getting 15 per cent more when actually you end up losing 15 per cent or more, and what if tomorrow carry going down? who makes the Token going from 127 to 123, I don't get anything at all.

legendary
When will I be able to sell TOKEN for BTC on Bter at lower price than sell order? Need quick coins and will jump in back later.
not immediately, but we are planning on adding this to solve the problem we had at launch, hopefully early next week
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what was the final value of ethereum sold?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey, I know your FUD from some months ago, I see you're still on that path of darkness Sad

Well...look at it this way: if there were no FUD, no ignorance and no misplaced common sense, everyone who would have bought in the future will have bought right now. Consequently, there would have been next to no future demand later. Markets climb walls of skepticism and worry. Smiley

And slide down rivers of euphoria and bliss. Undecided
legendary
TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

Good God...it's more-or-less reached Etherium's level. My congratulations, sir.
legendary
not yet (waiting to see the plateau price for NXT during this period to maximize Tokens). Of course FUD is expected in the daily life of any crypto. LOL

That's a trick I missed; good for you. Smiley

But I was lucky enough to buy Nxt last night at ~7050 satoshis. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
James,

I think you might have made a mistake in only allocating 1% of the superNET funds. That seems like too low of an amount to cover all the expenses that will be required. Development for all aspects would benefit from multiple developers, superNET core code, GUI(I know you don't do GUI and you do have some people already), code reviews, security audits, all of these things are worth doing. And the cost of hiring good technical people can add up fast, and with a project of this size 50 or 100 BTC doesn't sound like very much to me considering projects are often raising 10-20 times that amount for development alone.

So I guess my question to you is whether or not you plan to pay for essential development expenses out of the superNET funds. Because I think it's important that you do so in order to make sure you get the best people helping you create the best product you can.

Don't limit yourself and the funds you can use to make your project the best it can be just to avoid message board trolls. I hope you get the freedom to leverage this amount of money to make superNET fully vetted and fully secure.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

We will not accept mediocre coins

Vericoin comes to mind as a very mediocre coin...

I mean it's a shitcoin, right?
"We will not accept mediocre coins"

.. I thought that everyone would understand i was being sarcastic/ironic  Grin

and threecats.. im sitting only in nem/node/nxt/token/btc. I thought everyone would get the joke. Cheesy

sorry man :-)  i actually thought it was pretty funny hehe.
Activity: 436
When will I be able to sell TOKEN for BTC on Bter at lower price than sell order? Need quick coins and will jump in back later.
Activity: 531
"We will not accept mediocre coins"

.. I thought that everyone would understand i was being sarcastic/ironic  Grin

and threecats.. im sitting only in nem/node/nxt/token/btc. I thought everyone would get the joke. Cheesy
Based on what jl777 said seems pretty obvious that dogeblackdark, doge, kitteh and CannabisCoin are gonna be part of the project based on the amazing features they can add to the SuperNET
please find the things I said that make this obvious.
do you know what a fact based post is?

Dude is holding those coins ....
legendary
Based on what jl777 said seems pretty obvious that dogeblackdark, doge, kitteh and CannabisCoin are gonna be part of the project based on the amazing features they can add to the SuperNET
please find the things I said that make this obvious.
do you know what a fact based post is?
Activity: 301
Those who bought Token above the official price , Please be patient
James will resolve the problem easily
Please do not poison the minds of other investors
Thank you for your cooperation
TOKEN/NXT   5,162,602.00 NXT + 13'177'994 NXT = 18340596 NXT @ 0.00007917 BTC = 1452.02 BTC   
TOKEN/BTCD   12,659.00 BTCD   @ 0.01455350 BTC = 184.23 BTC
TOKEN/BTC   608.50 BTC   
TOKEN/CNY   210K CNY   @ 2967 CNY/BTC = 70.78 BTC

2315.52 BTC equiv after 3.5 hrs

If you paid more than the official price on bter, just make a support ticket and they will credit your account

BTC and have not received the additional TOKEN to get your ave price to the 127 NXT, then PM me

James

https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352

received, thank you
Activity: 531
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.
all usage of SuperNET is optional
the devs decide on three levels of integration
the user decides whether to Enter SuperNET
Even when SuperNET is Entered, each tx can use or not use Teleport or any other SuperNET API

The connections are peer to peer using UDP onion routed packets
If there is a new project with better value, then it would be hoped that they would join the SuperNET
If not, that's ok too.

(...)

But that could be the biggest problem. All the mediocre projects will want to enter. But the best possibly won't.

But, I think it's the wrong time for such questions. I will watch and wait. As I said: I like the Idea theoretically. But I personally will wait. Time will answer my questions.
We will not accept mediocre coins
there are already over a dozen coins that have applied
and this was before the start of fund raising
and before the initial tech.
so, please feel free to observe, ask questions, but I think it is not unreasonable for me to expect that you will not be making any more posts that are totally erroneous and you do not seem to be a troll. I am glad for this.

James

Check out https://twitter.com/Cryptopumping/status/508286537688420352 they are also hesitant

I don't intend to attack anybody or this project. I will wait and watch and maybe ask some questions later. Today is not the right time for it.
Jump to: