Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 241. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Than, please enlighten me. What is the current status of teleport?

Respectfully, not gonna do your HW for you. Not my job.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
You guys gave 2,500+ BTC to someone who refuses to idenficate themselves to a third-party? Jesus, this community never learns...
Sorry to say... before I can invest I need to make sure this isn't a scam. And there is a big red sign on this.
Bytheway the "this goes up X and X per minute" is another one. "Hurry up, don't miss the train!" Ugh. I get a feeling market gonna lose more BTC after this   Undecided

jl777 has been in the NXT community since very early on, and is a key contributor to the MGW(Multigateway) and other various projects. I've been here since the early beginning of NXT (December 2013 under Wakasaki808 before account was stolen) and have witnessed this firsthand.

The guy is not a nobody to anyone in the NXT community.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.

I do not imply anything. All tech advances are innately subject to risk. Evaluating that risk is always a part of crypto investing.

Can you say right now, without researching, exactly what the current status of teleport is according to jl777 and btcddev - testing wise, build wise? Closed net? Integration point? Testnet? Propagation?  I can. This research is part of my risk calibration.

If you cannot, perhaps you are correct in not investing, because your research is incomplete.  My guess is all the other recent 3 & 4 star commenters here have no idea either. But that does not stop them from this relentless expert opinion.

Than, please enlighten me. What is the current status of teleport?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

Member of or at least in some way connected to Russian (crypto) mafia, that should be obvious by now. And now you gave them money to own 10% of BBR and few other coins,
such a great idea! What could possibly go wrong?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Those who bought Token above the official price , Please be patient
James will resolve the problem easily
Please do not poison the minds of other investors
Thank you for your cooperation

What was the official price for TOKEN_BTCD ??

Thanks!

Please don't worry , all prices was recorded in Market history. Instead of concerns should be happy for succeed ICO.
Cheesy Cheesy Wink
There have been more than a few folks with Hero reps suddenly showing up to proclaim what nonsense the supernet is, how hastily it has been conceived, etc. The following is directed at them:

If you do not understand the interrelationship between teleporting & the exponential increase in mathematical anon that is achieved by being able to move payments through one or more entirely different blockchains - then you do not understand one of the key ideas underlying the supernetwork.

If you do not understand that there will be a clear network advantage to coins joining the network, you have - again - not researched the concept sufficiently.

If you do not understand the corresponding increase in valuation of said coins, and how this ico is designed to reap the benefits of it, then again, you have not done you research.

Coming in here with potty mouth sentences full of "shit shit shit"  makes your Hero reps a joke.

If you have criticisms, articulate them about the underpinnings of the supernetwork - instead of engaging in shotgun character assasination of jl777 .  Be intelligent. Live up to your post count.

Jmho

You implicate that teleporting will be a great success and without any problems and on top of the Anon-Solutions. But: What, if there should be problems and/or better Solutions of other projects in a few months? It just would need one project that makes it better and all participating Coins would lose value. And if there should be a problem with teleporting... every participating Coin will crash. Every serious Dev will think through this. And I think: The best won't join it.

And, don't get me wrong. I like the SuperNet-Idea. But I also see this rushing and this "ICO"...  and it's not well organized. And I doubt, that all consequences are clear.

I do not imply anything. All tech advances are innately subject to risk. Evaluating that risk is always a part of crypto investing.

Can you say right now, without researching, exactly what the current status of teleport is according to jl777 and btcddev - testing wise, build wise? Closed net? Integration point? Testnet? Propagation?  I can. This research is part of my risk calibration.

If you cannot, perhaps you are correct in not investing, because your research is incomplete.  My guess is all the other recent 3 & 4 star commenters here have no idea either. But that does not stop them from this relentless expert opinion.
Activity: 7
Shares now selling for less than offering initial offering price. Good times.

its because NXT/BTCD prices are going up (faster than 5%) that the Token prices are going down, if you read jl777 earlier posts.

NXT/BTCD prices going down (or increasing slower than 5%) = Token prices going up.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

Jmho

You're the one who doesn't understand shit about this scheme bro...
You only fool yourself by thinking ... "heh, look at me, I'm smart, I understand things...I jumped into a panic buy because I don't freaking want to be left aside..."
This is the sheep inside you talking...
So cut the crap...

There is not real tech or useful thing behind the scheme...just some group buying their own scheme to create panic BUYS...

"we MUST own 10% from every coin who join us, so help us do so by giving us your money so we can buy 10% from every coin...."
One individual owning 10% means freaking disaster for that coin

you don't need 10% you greedy monkey, you need max 1% from each "great" market...

Well said.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Jmho

Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

Further, one of our ICO requirements is identity verification (https://www.poloniex.com/icoRequirements); this requirement exists to protect investors and to lend credibility to the ICO. Despite several attempts to convince James the importance of revealing his identity, we were ultimately unable to reach an agreement that satisfied both parties.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

Smart move, IMHO.

Yeah, poloniex you just saved your ass Smiley))
James...yeah...baha

anyway, lots of people gonna loose lots on money on this, will be fun watching
Activity: 60
After careful deliberation, we have decided to not participate in the SuperNet ICO. I understand that a large community is excited about SuperNet, and since we were initially announced as the ICO host, I wanted to take a moment to explain how we came to arrive at this decision.

For the past couple of days, we’ve been in discussions with our attorneys about hosting the SuperNet ICO. As several community members pointed out in this very thread, the sale of SuperNet tokens could be interpreted as the sale of unregistered securities. Our attorneys came to the same conclusion and have since advised us against taking part in the SuperNet ICO for this reason.

We needed time for due diligence, to carefully assess the legal implications of taking part in SuperNet, and also the time to set up our backend systems to support it. James was very eager to get this going, however, so he chose to go with another host before we could communicate to him our findings and final decision.

We have since communicated with James, and we wish him the best of luck.

Smart move, IMHO.
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
quawzx, more potty mouth. not impressed. and still nothing that demonstrated you have researched any of this before opening your potty mouth. no factual questions about any of the underlying tech.  congratulations, you have totally failed to live up to your own motto of "no fud just facts".

and fwiw i am not your "bro".

cmon...stop messing with my FUD....
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

What was the official price for TOKEN_BTCD ??

Thanks!
quawzx, more potty mouth. not impressed. and still nothing that demonstrated you have researched any of this before opening your potty mouth. no factual questions about any of the underlying tech.  congratulations, you have totally failed to live up to your own motto of "no fud just facts".

and fwiw i am not your "bro".

Activity: 321
me
 +1
Activity: 64
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Jmho

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
Activity: 406
This is just another pump&dump scheme.
Activity: 441
Merit: 500

Jmho

Very nicely said
Jump to: