Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 272. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
These assets where there since a few days. It should be noted in the first post that they are scam assets.
This will probably fool a few more people, This is not ok!

you cant blame anyone here except yourself. sorry to hear that you kinda scammed yourself, but you cannot expect james to do a 24/7 research and make a list of the fake assets. stick to the official announcement. anything else is just negligence.
I realize that the NXT AE is new for many.
I propose to make a "grandfather clause" for people who purchased any scam assets before this post.
To honor their purchase with real TOKEN, but only for purchases already made.

Unless there is some big objection to the dilution this makes, the entire SuperNET will be taking care of the people who were not aware. If there are objections, then I will personally give these people my own TOKEN to makegood.

noashh, plz make a complete list of the scam tx and if you are victim of this, please contact noashh

James
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
it seems I will be featured in a beyond bitcoin podcast this weekend

Have you had the interview? What is the outline of the discussion: SN, BTCD and NXT I presume?
I think you must listen to the show.

if they give u the darth vadar voice filter, can u sneak in "luke u are my son" during one of your long code explanations?
legendary
I just bought TOKEN yesterday and UNITY on the asset exchange. Now james put another token there saying:

TOKEN: "thesupernet.org Official SuperNET TOKEN, latest info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346"

WTF?!

Means i just bought nothing?!
What about the other two?

This is quite a mess and jl777 should be more clear about this assets, or put out warnings!
Official SuperNET NXT addr: NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM
Official SuperNET TOKEN asset: 15641806960898178066
Beware of any SuperNET related asset issued by any other account

It is the first thing in OP
legendary
I do not understand how the SuperNet will work exactly! Can someone explain to me?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8682182 is a good discussion of the SuperNET as a high tech company.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8664754 gives details on how SuperNET tech is done. each coin's network is connected to the other coin's network by using all nodes that are on both networks as part of a decentralized gateway. The only message that is communicated using this supernetwork (similar but not identical method to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernetwork) is the peerinfo message. This might of course change, but traffic management is critical for such a large network:

Code:
struct peerinfo
{
    uint64_t srvnxtbits,pubnxtbits,corecoins[4];
    uint32_t srvipbits;
    uint16_t srvport;
    uint8_t pubkey[256>>3];
    char pubBTCD[36],pubBTC[36];
};

The pub values are used for addressing, the corecoins is a bitmap of which coins networks this node is on. The srv values are the details for the privacyServer, which is actually what the SuperNET is connecting. They act as hubs for clients to connect to and are the only node in the entire SuperNET that even knows the IP address of its clients. Even the privacyServer only knows the IP address and pubinfo for a node, so each person's privacy is protected extremely. By using a new pub address to register with a privacyServer, then it is virtually impossible to be identified by IP address snooping. Even if the privacyServer is compromised.

Now once the privacyServer can be connected together and we know all the pubaddrs each privacyServer connects to, we are forming the SuperNET via fully encrypted onion routed packets using point to point UDP. This makes it not only very difficult to determine which privacyServer is talking to which privacyServer, even if this is solved by some global internet packet analysis, all that is discovered are the privacyServers and not any details about their clients. By randomly changing from privacyServer to privacyServer, I believe some ultimate anon is possible for your IP address.

OK, so now I think you can feel the darkness that is built into the SuperNET. This is the basic transport layer that all the services use. Teleport, InstantDEX, Tradebots, Privatebet, ... these are just the client software for the SuperNET. They are all using JSON strings for commands and this of course can have any type of function that is specific to each service. SuperNET is arbitrarily extensible.

The GUI for SuperNET is an HTML GUI like the NXT GUI, but it is reskinned to make it look like the coin's GUI. They are connected by a simple "Enter SuperNET" button. Each coin address is mapped to a unique NXT address, so for user it is to click a button and to start using all the SuperNET features.

It is also possible to invoke all the SuperNET API via RPC embedded inside either the BTCD daemon or if the coin is integrating the libjl777 directly, then it would be available from the QT debug console.

Part 2.
For LTC to use BBR, there are many methods possible. It would need to do some conversions using InstantDEX and optionally Teleport to the destination and convert back. This is the purpose of Tradebots to automate such tasks and in time all of the popular usages will have a special Tradebot to take care of details.

SuperNET API calls to achieve LTC to BBR to LTC transfer
a) InstantDEX exchange LTC for BBR
b) BBR send to destination (assumes the destination has BBR addr!)
c) InstantDEX exchange BBR for LTC

In the event the destination has no BBR address:
a) InstantDEX exchange LTC for BBR
b) Teleport BBR to destination (destination does not need BBR addr!!)
c) InstantDEX exchange BBR telepod for LTC or LTC telepods

The power and flexibility of SuperNET makes it potentially as powerful as the Internet itself. This is why I am making the Tradebots language to be C. Also I am a simple C programmer

James
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The price on Nxt Ae and on Bter is exactly the same?

Where you can see which coins participate on SuperNET?
legendary
just quick (maybe silly) question, there will be max cap of SuperNET for ICO? or it will be decided other way, dynamically?
it is dynamically adapted, but there is the max TOKEN of 1000 per minute, so there is no way this will be exceeded
I did issue 60102216 TOKEN assets, so that is the theoretical limit, this number also is not possible to be achieved
legendary
it seems I will be featured in a beyond bitcoin podcast this weekend

Have you had the interview? What is the outline of the discussion: SN, BTCD and NXT I presume?
I think you must listen to the show.
legendary

So his point is, to eliminate legal issues under US law, it must be a crowd sale of tokens redeemable for consumable products or not redeemable for anything as a donation as a safest bet. This makes them different from tokens that offer financial returns, which would be considered securities/equity and which would be highly regulated. It's all about wording Smiley
token for a product or service is ok
what if the product or service is to make money?
legendary
So every holder of UNITY will get a share of the fees. How often will those share be payed out ? Monthly ? Annualy ?
Such details are not decided yet. I think the most efficient would be to make it on demand.
There is a small cost to sending of the dividends and some people want to collect it as soon as possible, others might want to wait to reduce the percentage spent on transfer fees.

So, I am envisioning that there will be and account balance for the revenue sharing and the user would click a button and confirm they want to collect their revenue share. Of course, this would require some volunteer to implement this and since it is a GUI thing I wont be doing it. I dont imagine we will have much of a problem finding a volunteer to code this though, it should be quite simple. I will make the API to do this.

Until we get on-demand revenue share payments done, it would be on some regular basis, monthly or quarterly, using the NXT dividend mechanism. This is already in place and has been working for a while. valarmg has done an excellent service for all the NXT asset holders

James
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Is it possible to buy the TOKEN using the NXT AE, or is it necessary to buy it on bter?

Yes, make sure you get the correct asset ID... there is a fake one out there.

Go to the top of page 32 in this thread Wink

Thank you, it was a little bit confusing ...
Activity: 128
Is it possible to buy the TOKEN using the NXT AE, or is it necessary to buy it on bter?

Ya I'll take anything 'cept doges.  Gonna drive this motherf******sh*t to da MOON peoples!

Now see this is the confusing thing to me as I can not see the purpose of the tokens.  Why not just buy Unity shares directly?

Don't ask questions.

James

.... fake acct....

I'm just going to "donate"  Wink Wink on day one and let the chips fall where they might.

You lost me here....
I think I lost me too.
It is really confusing Angry Can't I just buy from the NXT AE? Or is it mandatory to get tokens from BTER? There are no sell orders on NXT AE atm?

Dude, read the thread.  It doesn't open until tomorrow. 
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It is really confusing Angry Can't I just buy from the NXT AE? Or is it mandatory to get tokens from BTER? There are no sell orders on NXT AE atm?
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
I see sell orders on bter TOKEN/BTCD
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Is the imposter banned?

Thanks BTT-mods  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Ya I'll take anything 'cept doges.  Gonna drive this motherf******sh*t to da MOON peoples!

Now see this is the confusing thing to me as I can not see the purpose of the tokens.  Why not just buy Unity shares directly?

Don't ask questions.

James

.... fake acct....

I'm just going to "donate"  Wink Wink on day one and let the chips fall where they might.

You lost me here....

Don't ask questions.

James

.... fake acct....

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Watch out for newbie imposters Embarrassed
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Don't ask questions.

James

.... fake acct....

Mods took care of that imposter very quickly. Good job guys!

Yes, make sure you get the correct asset ID... there is a fake one out there.

Go to the top of page 32 in this thread Wink
Jump to: