Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 283. (Read 736775 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Ok, trying to focus here. Pics not helping.

Asset is denominated in BTC but there is a 5% bonus for buying in NXT or BTCD.
Since tokens purchased will be converted from NXT/BTCD to BTC at the time of purchase (by moving average rate), it makes sense to buy NXT/BTCD just before the time of purchase with BTC to gain the 5% bonus.

AFAIK, NXT and BTCD is not being converted into BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Ok, trying to focus here. Pics not helping.

Asset is denominated in BTC but there is a 5% bonus for buying in NXT or BTCD.
Since tokens purchased will be converted from NXT/BTCD to BTC at the time of purchase (by moving average rate), it makes sense to buy NXT/BTCD just before the time of purchase with BTC to gain the 5% bonus.
So why would anyone pay with BTC? Why would they not move the BTC to the exchange then buy NXT/BTCD immediately before buying the UNITY token with it?
As a result, does this mean we are likely to see a slow and steady appreciation of NXT/BTCD against BTC over the course of the donation process - which might well offset the effect of the incrementally decreasing discount, especially if there was a feedback loop as NXT/BTCD continued to appreciate?
Is buying in tranches over the course of several days a wise response to this possibility?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Questions, when all the shares are sold, how can they be worth more? I mean, how is that calculated? The more coins join in the more dividend? Can someone shed some light over this?

The asset is backed by the underlying value of the coins, so it shouldn't fall (you'd be selling coins at below-market rate effectively). That's what constitutes the purchase price ALONE. The additional revenue-generating services are thrown in for free. Add any appreciation of coins that comes with being added to SuperNET (see Boolberry) and the bonus of having the purchasing power to buy at below-market rates, and there's an immediate bump.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Questions, when all the shares are sold, how can they be worth more? I mean, how is that calculated? The more coins join in the more dividend? Can someone shed some light over this?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 578
Merit: 274
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

Activity: 695

Activity: 578
Merit: 274
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
reserved.I think follow Jl777 will be a right choice.
Activity: 585
Guess it's not possible to remove IPO from OP header ...?
there is no IPO in the OP header

There is "IPO" in the header of thesupernet.org
Activity: 21
简单整理了draft中的一些信息 请参考(关于Additional revenue-generating services和nxt相应资产/风险提示等 请自行阅读)

不是ipo 是donation(捐助),运作模式更像基金

方式:在每个参与寨币的gui钱包中,集成其他成员寨币的特性。该接口对第三方开放,非supernet成员寨币 也可使用这些特性。

第一天15%折扣;第二天14%;依此类推
nxt和btcd有5%折扣 其他非btc/nxt/btcd币种 可直接试用coinomat网站进行兑换(目前支持ppc/ltc兑换为nxt)

基金用途:购买包含在supernet中的寨币(至少10%市值份额),这些购买到的寨币会被冷存储或者使用多重签名进行保存。购买的目的是为了进行长期投资,并减少市场波动

交易基金:如果募集到5000btc以上,会有部分资金(不超过10%)投入到开发市场,类似nxt中的sharkfund0这个资产,进行寨币投资(该资产运行3个月来 收益200%,具体信息可看这里 http://nxtreporting.com/?as=3006420581923704757
)。有富有经验的trader进行操作,其收益的10%将购买gift奖励给trader。同时,提取1%收益用于对冲后续可能的损失。

投票机制:根据持有token的比例 享有相应的投票权
Activity: 32
Hic, I created an account at Poloniex with a valid email, password... then this site appear https://poloniex.com/signup_validate.php and nothing more!
Cheking my email but no confirmation email for last two hours.
Is there anyone has the same problem at Poloniex?

My Polo account is fine   no problems
Activity: 178
Hic, I created an account at Poloniex with a valid email, password... then this site appear https://poloniex.com/signup_validate.php and nothing more!
Cheking my email but no confirmation email for last two hours.
Is there anyone has the same problem at Poloniex?
Activity: 120
Good job for all,i think it's time to build a big community
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Saturday-Sunday may not convenient for some folks as they could be away from their computers. So has to be Friday.
good point, but maybe the 15% and 14% bonus should go to those who are never away from their computers Smiley

I agree lol ...sad I'm here a crap load of hours lol
Jump to: