Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 61. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Some questions regarding the new SuperNET v1 client:
  • where are the vpn, btcd, opal, ... addresses stored? I suspected the blockchain, but found nothing there
  • if I transfer btcd to the supernet wallet btcd address, I get really superBTCD assets, while the coins are stored in multisignature accounts. What about staking?
  • in future the SuperNET client will allow access to InstantDEX (think so), will InstantDex handle with real coins or with mgw assets?

the deposit addresses are stored locally in your node, plus all three MGW nodes. Also as soon as you make the first deposit, then there is a record in the blockchain.

multisig staking is a problematic thing, so it doesnt stake.

yes. eventually both, initially just with the MGW assets

Ok, thank you.
What about storing the private coin keys encrypted in the blockchain? Then the client could handle with coins, without the assets. Just a thought...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hi, anyone already succesfull with unity withdrawels from bter? I am waiting couple hours now, nothing happens. Only thing I see is this silly statement;
"BTR deduction: You have 0 available BTR.
 According to the rule, 143.443525 BTR per UNITY will be deducted from your account until 0. "

WTF is this nonsense?

Does this mean my withdrawels are not going because I don't have these idiot BTR points?

Check the status on the withdrawals page. Is it pending?
You may need to email them. I have a 1 UNITY withdrawal that's been over 24 hours, but a larger one that came through after I hassled them.
legendary
Activity: 1011
Merit: 1006
Why i cant see the BBR tile on the front page of the new SuperNET 1.2 beta client? Is boolberry supported anymore by SuperNET?
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Hi, anyone already succesfull with unity withdrawels from bter? I am waiting couple hours now, nothing happens. Only thing I see is this silly statement;
"BTR deduction: You have 0 available BTR.
 According to the rule, 143.443525 BTR per UNITY will be deducted from your account until 0. "

WTF is this nonsense?

Does this mean my withdrawels are not going because I don't have these idiot BTR points?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
  • where are the vpn, btcd, opal, ... addresses stored? I suspected the blockchain, but found nothing there
  • if I transfer btcd to the supernet wallet btcd address, I get really superBTCD assets, while the coins are stored in multisignature accounts. What about staking?
  • in future the SuperNET client will allow access to InstantDEX (think so), will InstantDex handle with real coins or with mgw assets?

the deposit addresses are stored locally in your node, plus all three MGW nodes. Also as soon as you make the first deposit, then there is a record in the blockchain.

multisig staking is a problematic thing, so it doesnt stake.

yes. eventually both, initially just with the MGW assets

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just bought my firs unity assets!! Cool I'm so excited
legendary
Is there anyone successfully withdraw Nxt Assets from BTER? I tried to withdraw around 30.5 NeoDICE DICE to my NXT account, it showed "submit permitted" but nothing shows in my Nxt account after one hour. Hope this is just a delay from BTER.
it seems to take some hours, I think they are manually processing each withdraw
Activity: 178
Is there anyone successfully withdraw Nxt Assets from BTER? I tried to withdraw around 30.5 NeoDICE DICE to my NXT account, it showed "submit permitted" but nothing shows in my Nxt account after one hour. Hope this is just a delay from BTER.
Activity: 786
Repost from SuperNET forum:

Tried to test the new SupernetV1.1 beta.
In the basic console I got "Error getting deposit address" errors (BTCD, Bitstar, Opal, Vericoin, VpnCoin).
Any ideas?

I just opened SuperNET wallet with a new account and got all the deposit addresses in less than a minute, so the service is working well. Have you tried to log in again? It's probably a simple case of bad timing, since occasionally during this early beta stage one server may be down for a little bit (although my stats give 95%+ uptime for the service) and generating the multisig deposit addresses requires all nodes to be active.

So please try again, you should get your deposit addresses without problem. Right now the only acknowledged issue with the service is that VPN requires a patch from the coin developer for VPN SuperNET withdraws to work - other than that, all is working pretty good.

I'm not very tech savvy. However, after seeing your post, I went to download SupernetV1.1 beta for Windows. Looks like Supernet V1.2 beta is available. So I downloaded it instead. It works perfectly for me. I even sent 1 BTCD from my BTCD wallet as a test. It showed up Smiley. (Note: As this is a new wallet for me, some of the BTCD was converted to 10 NXT. )

I hadn't used SuperNet for quite awhile. So rather than waiting for the blockchain to catch up, I did this (and suggest it for all first time SuperNet users):

1.   For the latest Supernet download, go to: http://www.supernet.org/en/home-of-the-supernet/supernet-downloads

2.     After Supernet has finished installing, get the  updated block chain:  http://www.peerexplorer.com/  (click the yellow download button at the bottom.)

3.   After the download is complete, unzip the downloaded file.

4.   Use the search tool (for Windows 7, it's the start button) to find:  C:/ProgramData/nxt

5.   Copy the  “nxt_db”  folder from the downloaded file and replace the existing nxt_db folder in C:/ProgramData/nxt.

6.   Run SuperNet and you should be up to date.
legendary
Added getallsignals and getsignal API, more just stubs for the GUI to use in anticipation of having many trade signals
legendary
Ok, found it.
My FritzBox router was configured to block numeric IPs. After allowing 178.63.60.131, it works now.
Is there any other IP used?

Thanks

you can get status for each coin: http://178.63.60.131/init/?requestType=status&coin=BTCD
this is where the GUI gets the status, so if you are able to get this, but the GUI not, then there is some strange issue.

Are you saying the NXT is not running? if you are behind proxies it needs to be configured for that, but I am not sure the exact settings needed.

Also, to get a deposit address it is not needed for anything else to be running. So HTML only should work for that

James
that is the bridge node, so other than ports to run the daemons, should be all, but the coins they are using numeric IP everywhere
Ok, found it.
My FritzBox router was configured to block numeric IPs. After allowing 178.63.60.131, it works now.
Is there any other IP used?

Thanks

you can get status for each coin: http://178.63.60.131/init/?requestType=status&coin=BTCD
this is where the GUI gets the status, so if you are able to get this, but the GUI not, then there is some strange issue.

Are you saying the NXT is not running? if you are behind proxies it needs to be configured for that, but I am not sure the exact settings needed.

Also, to get a deposit address it is not needed for anything else to be running. So HTML only should work for that

James
legendary
The same with version 1.2b
I tried it several times.
In nxt.log I cannot find anything interesting.
I tried it on Linux and Windows, with oracle java8 and openjdk 7/8
The same in any case.
How can create an extended log?
Is something to configure? I just started the run.sh ...

edit:Server status is not available...

In the basic console I got "Error getting deposit address" errors (BTCD, Bitstar, Opal, Vericoin, VpnCoin).
Any ideas?

I just opened SuperNET wallet with a new account and got all the deposit addresses in less than a minute, so the service is working well. Have you tried to log in again? It's probably a simple case of bad timing, since occasionally during this early beta stage one server may be down for a little bit (although my stats give 95%+ uptime for the service) and generating the multisig deposit addresses requires all nodes to be active.

So please try again, you should get your deposit addresses without problem. Right now the only acknowledged issue with the service is that VPN requires a patch from the coin developer for VPN SuperNET withdraws to work - other than that, all is working pretty good.

James
The same with version 1.2b
I tried it several times.
In nxt.log I cannot find anything interesting.
I tried it on Linux and Windows, with oracle java8 and openjdk 7/8
The same in any case.
How can create an extended log?
Is something to configure? I just started the run.sh ...

edit:Server status is not available...

Any ideas?

legendary
slow progress on properly handling hybrid orderbooks and at the same time eliminating any chance of losses, regardless of who generates the block, edge cases of when the transactions are confirmed, etc.

After finally understanding it better, I was able to get the code much, much simpler to where I could understand it.

So now to finish coding and testing it. Still need to deal with maintaining state as the event driven fill or kill model cant handle what is needed. But I think I found an intermediate step that isnt fully Tradebots supporting, but is halfway there. So I dont mind getting that working as it is in the right direction

Hope to have next progress report in about 48hrs

James
legendary
had a ramchain "bug"
after investigating it seems was just a normal blockchain reorg of > 3 blocks
this actually does happen, especially for coins with faster blocktimes

James
legendary
Activity: 1540
Also, will I receive Dividend to my wallet automatically?
Yes
Transfered all asset to Nxt account
if your asset are from Bter
Sorry english not good
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1540
Ok, so I downloaded supernet. How can I put my Unity and assets on it? Also, will I receive future assets to my wallet automatically?

So you gotta open up the server first then the wallet, that seems a little inconvinient but I figured it out. Looks great so far, hopefully the help section will be up soon. Been following since the ICO, awesome to see were we are at now

Thanks
just simply send your unity to your account Nxt
PS: DO NOT LOSE YOUR PASSWORD NXT
if you lose your password you lose your account Nxt
Unity=Supernet
Pages:
Jump to: