Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 60. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
NEWS FLASH: I saw an interesting URL today, I sent out feelers and things moved quickly. There is a very good chance for early bird investment available. Not available via dividend, this is requiring BTC. PM me if you are interested. Whales only for now. more details will be sent via PM

James
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
To answer my own question:

https://bter.com/myaccount/withdraw/UNITY

Right at the bottom of the page you can see if its pending or successful.
Hmmmmmm So I have a few transactions pending on Bter.. I withdrew 1 UNITY to test and it completed within 20 minutes. I checked SecureAE and nothing. So I checked the NXT ID and somehow I copied a NXT ID that was not mine (I could have sworn I pressed the "copy" button for it- Doesn't explain that it is a valid NXT ID that is not mine)... So I copied the correct NXT ID from my account settings and made another transaction for 1 UNITY and it's been almost 24 hours and still processing in BTER.

I believe theye are doing it manually so will take time.

Well.. I transferred around 1.7 BTC worth of Unity to my web wallet on https://wallet.mynxt.info
and its been over 24 hours and nothing.. I'm beginning to think I done something wrong and i'm
unsure where on BTER to see if the withdrawl is pending or was sent. :/
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hmmmmmm So I have a few transactions pending on Bter.. I withdrew 1 UNITY to test and it completed within 20 minutes. I checked SecureAE and nothing. So I checked the NXT ID and somehow I copied a NXT ID that was not mine (I could have sworn I pressed the "copy" button for it- Doesn't explain that it is a valid NXT ID that is not mine)... So I copied the correct NXT ID from my account settings and made another transaction for 1 UNITY and it's been almost 24 hours and still processing in BTER.

I believe theye are doing it manually so will take time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Everyone please remember to withdraw your UNITY from Bter.
When i'm trying to withdraw my Supernet/Unity of BTER, it keeps saying "Invalid Fund Password".
It's been quite some time since i've used BTER, could someone please explain what that is / where i get that since every password i've tried under the sun doesnt work.

Thanks!

You have one login password, then one fund password for withdrawing funds.
You can go Account > Security settings > Reset Fund Password and it will send to your email once you enter your login password there.

You're a legend! Thank you so much..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I believe SuperNET is worth 10$ sooner than expected  Cool

You made a typo!

I think you meant to say 100$ haha !  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe SuperNET is worth 10$ sooner than expected  Cool
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When i'm trying to withdraw my Supernet/Unity of BTER, it keeps saying "Invalid Fund Password".
It's been quite some time since i've used BTER, could someone please explain what that is / where i get that since every password i've tried under the sun doesnt work.

Thanks!

You have one login password, then one fund password for withdrawing funds.
You can go Account > Security settings > Reset Fund Password and it will send to your email once you enter your login password there.

Thanks!
legendary
Any idea on when SuperNET is "officially" launching?
In some senses it has already launched, in other senses it is not complete yet. There are many independent projects, which will complete independently, so it is not possible to know specific completion dates.

SuperNET is a decentralized project and even I dont know all the things that are happening.

Personally I am currently debugging the InstantDEX core and there are several UI being developed and next week one (or more) of them will go into testing. After that I will activate Tradebots and then Teleport becomes possible, with Telepathy part of the network security enhancements.

Due to the recent exchange hacks, I have prioritized InstantDEX to be fully completed as the priority, so depending on what bugs arise, this will delay the other parts. However, I feel it is quite important to have a decentralized exchange that looks and feels like a central exchange.

I have been working ~16hrs per day for a year+ and I will continue doing this until all my core components are done. I doubt anybody else can get this done any faster and I expect that I will have most all my projects in maintenance mode in a couple months.

But this is just my projects, we have FreeMarket that is already out, NeoDice that is in beta testing and others like SkyNET and Pangea, that will also start coming online over the next few months. I just cant speak to the exact timing of them

I know you want a specific exact date when it is officially released, but SuperNET is not a coin, it is not a single project. nxter.org has 13 SuperNET newsletters that gives an overview of what all is going on. I didnt even talk about the work happening within each coin.

James

tl:dr buying the rumor and selling the news might not be the best trading strategy for SuperNET
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Don't think there'll be an official launch but rather a series of improvements as more and more features get added. There's a client (1.2b) available for download from the superNET forum but it's early days in its development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
legendary
Hi, anyone already succesfull with unity withdrawels from bter? I am waiting couple hours now, nothing happens. Only thing I see is this silly statement;
"BTR deduction: You have 0 available BTR.
 According to the rule, 143.443525 BTR per UNITY will be deducted from your account until 0. "

WTF is this nonsense?

Does this mean my withdrawels are not going because I don't have these idiot BTR points?

if you used to have a UNITY balance and it is now 0, you should see it as a pending transaction. It seems to take 12 to 24 hrs as they are doing it manually.

the BTR can be sold for CNY, but it gets used when you withdraw. however if you dont have any, the withdraws still go through
legendary
Why i cant see the BBR tile on the front page of the new SuperNET 1.2 beta client? Is boolberry supported anymore by SuperNET?
cryptonote and multisig dont mix too well... and the initial SuperNET wallet is using MGW which requires multisig. The BBR will be integrated as part of the Teleport onramp/offramp, which requires custom code for this, which I will be finalizing after (during) the Tradebots

James
legendary
Some questions regarding the new SuperNET v1 client:
  • where are the vpn, btcd, opal, ... addresses stored? I suspected the blockchain, but found nothing there
  • if I transfer btcd to the supernet wallet btcd address, I get really superBTCD assets, while the coins are stored in multisignature accounts. What about staking?
  • in future the SuperNET client will allow access to InstantDEX (think so), will InstantDex handle with real coins or with mgw assets?

the deposit addresses are stored locally in your node, plus all three MGW nodes. Also as soon as you make the first deposit, then there is a record in the blockchain.

multisig staking is a problematic thing, so it doesnt stake.

yes. eventually both, initially just with the MGW assets

Ok, thank you.
What about storing the private coin keys encrypted in the blockchain? Then the client could handle with coins, without the assets. Just a thought...
while it would be possible to store the coin's privkeys on the blockchain, to enable usage of the coin will require the coin's daemon.

it is an interesting idea to do this and I believe the BTC electrum wallet for SuperNET will store the seed as an encrypted data on the NXT blockchain.

James
Pages:
Jump to: