Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 58. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
While I think it's absolutely great (!) to have more devs onboard, it seems it's no longer about Supernet's original "only coins with unique features can join as core coins". It's not about coins, or even (future) coin-features. It seems to be about the people. And imo ideally devs should join voluntarily because they like the SuperNET idea, without getting a reward by having their 'coins' bought with SuperNET money.

Maybe James should officially state this change in SuperNET policy, and say he's paying devs to join SuperNET. Not a bad thing imo, times change.

(And please correct me if I'm mistaken, I frequently am!) Smiley

imho you understood wrong.
supernet is not buying devs with ICO money.

the only thing which comes near is that there exist a fund which pays whoever distributes to supernet (bug bountys, development etc)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Collaboration started at day one!

Great things ahead Smiley

Front end side of Fibre integration in Supernet wallet done Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
While I think it's absolutely great (!) to have more devs onboard, it seems it's no longer about Supernet's original "only coins with unique features can join as core coins". It's not about coins, or even (future) coin-features. It seems to be about the people. And imo ideally devs should join voluntarily because they like the SuperNET idea, without getting a reward by having their 'coins' bought with SuperNET money.

Maybe James should officially state this change in SuperNET policy, and say he's paying devs to join SuperNET. Not a bad thing imo, times change.

The financial aspect has always been this way, it has not changed. Additionally coin communities will be getting revshare from SuperNET revenues, this also has not changed, it has always been that way.

James
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

legendary
add the following signals in addition to "ohlc":

"firstbid", "firstask", "lowbid", "highask", "highbid", "lowask", "lowbid", "lastask",
    "arbbid", "arbask", "virtbid", "virtask", "avebid", "aveask", "median", "aveprice"

the arb and virt signals are not yet being calculated
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
What are the unique features of Fibre?
FibreOS is pretty unique, it is a feature I never even thought of. So that is quite a rare thing to happen
and with Windows still around, it is clear that the world needs a way to create a safe place for crypto wallets that is accessible to Windows users, but not running under windows

James
FibreOS is an Ubuntu derivative. It's not a feature of a coin, it's simply a repackaged client in an iso.
Tails Linux already includes a Bitcoin client and when SuperNET gets popular someone will make an Ubuntu derivative that includes SuperNET by default.
FibreOS isn't unique at all and I don't think it brings anything useful to the SuperNET - it's not a feature of a coin.

What is the unique feature of this coin?

Perhaps we are missing something important, but I'm actually thinking the same thing.  I'm definitely interested in hearing what is so unique about this OS.  If I remember correctly, XC did something similar awhile ago and so did Keycoin (which turned out to be a big flop).  So how is this a new/unique idea?

Also, is this the same Fibre that is in Blocknet?  If so, will Fibre be a part of both Blocknet and SuperNET?

I haven't been keeping up with news like I used to, but last I heard, opinions of Blocknet are generally pretty negative.  So this makes me a bit concerned.  If someone can enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated.

You can find most important info about Fibre here https://slack-files.com/T02PXPVUF-F03DM47DB-f06e9352fd

One of the great unique features is Fibrelock

Fibre is no longer part of Blocknet project

Cheers
legendary
FibreOS is pretty unique, it is a feature I never even thought of. So that is quite a rare thing to happen
and with Windows still around, it is clear that the world needs a way to create a safe place for crypto wallets that is accessible to Windows users, but not running under windows

James
FibreOS is an Ubuntu derivative. It's not a feature of a coin, it's simply a repackaged client in an iso.
Tails Linux already includes a Bitcoin client and when SuperNET gets popular someone will make an Ubuntu derivative that includes SuperNET by default.
FibreOS isn't unique at all and I don't think it brings anything useful to the SuperNET - it's not a feature of a coin.

Perhaps we are missing something important, but I'm actually thinking the same thing.  I'm definitely interested in hearing what is so unique about this OS.  If I remember correctly, XC did something similar awhile ago and so did Keycoin (which turned out to be a big flop).  So how is this a new/unique idea?

Also, is this the same Fibre that is in Blocknet?  If so, will Fibre be a part of both Blocknet and SuperNET?

I haven't been keeping up with news like I used to, but last I heard, opinions of Blocknet are generally pretty negative.  So this makes me a bit concerned.  If someone can enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated.
FIBRE has an active dev team and will be working to create new tech. After all, it is not where you are now that is as important as where you will be. chanc3r did the tech eval

FIBRE has moved from blocknet to SuperNET

James
legendary

Hi James,

This look great for decentralize exchange. Is it possible to add some technical indicator like EMA SMAV MACD RSI or STO to the trading graph ?
yes of course, this will be part of the Tradebots and SkyNET integration to the GUI

James
legendary
GlideSEC currently making investors decent NXT dividends with thanks to SuperNET! almost 4.8% this week.

have a read up on the glidesec asset: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-glidesec-asset-secured-profitable-nxt-investments-system-launch-961897
Please do not promote this here. I am not convinced in the legitimacy of glidesec

James
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

James

Perhaps we are missing something important, but I'm actually thinking the same thing.  I'm definitely interested in hearing what is so unique about this OS.  If I remember correctly, XC did something similar awhile ago and so did Keycoin (which turned out to be a big flop).  So how is this a new/unique idea?

Also, is this the same Fibre that is in Blocknet?  If so, will Fibre be a part of both Blocknet and SuperNET?

I haven't been keeping up with news like I used to, but last I heard, opinions of Blocknet are generally pretty negative.  So this makes me a bit concerned.  If someone can enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated.

I think I've read they left Blocknet few days ago.

Edit: Here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10698947
Activity: 391

James

Perhaps we are missing something important, but I'm actually thinking the same thing.  I'm definitely interested in hearing what is so unique about this OS.  If I remember correctly, XC did something similar awhile ago and so did Keycoin (which turned out to be a big flop).  So how is this a new/unique idea?

Also, is this the same Fibre that is in Blocknet?  If so, will Fibre be a part of both Blocknet and SuperNET?

I haven't been keeping up with news like I used to, but last I heard, opinions of Blocknet are generally pretty negative.  So this makes me a bit concerned.  If someone can enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GlideSEC - www.glidesec.com
GlideSEC currently making investors decent NXT dividends with thanks to SuperNET! almost 4.8% this week.

have a read up on the glidesec asset: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-glidesec-asset-secured-profitable-nxt-investments-system-launch-961897
Activity: 560
Great, thanks

But if you buy this at Polo please withdraw this to your NXT wallet and if needed create one.

You never know for sure with these exchanges.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Hey Guys, I'm new to SuperNET and I like the Idea. I'd like to invest in it. Can I? Should I get NXT or Unity to do so? Sorry for being so naive.

you can buy unity directly e.g. at poloniex or you buy some nxt and get the supernet asset directly on the nxt asset exchange.

its up to you Wink
Activity: 243
Hey Guys, I'm new to SuperNET and I like the Idea. I'd like to invest in it. Can I? Should I get NXT or Unity to do so? Sorry for being so naive.

welcome!
UNITY = SuperNET, buy it from Poloniex or NXT asset exchange
Activity: 56

Hi James,

This look great for decentralize exchange. Is it possible to add some technical indicator like EMA SMAV MACD RSI or STO to the trading graph ?
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: