Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 56. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Supernet's decentralized exchange (instantdex) isn't released but the devs are working overtime to get it released Smiley
Activity: 140
does anyone have a link to supernet decentralized exchange
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What's the official Supernet release date?

My understanding is that there is no hard release date, but rather components of supernet will be gradually released as they are completed

Well there has been 5 versions of it already and another on the way.

We have been testing for some time and it is nearly ready for public use if not already. You can join slack or view the archive to see there is a crapload of work going on.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

My understanding is that there is no hard release date, but rather components of supernet will be gradually released as they are completed
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
legendary
Activity: 924
will supernet be released before mid year?

Weren't you told by James himself to not drop the link to your own (dubious) project on this thread?
Activity: 492
There's still around 20k UNITY assets on BTER Sad
No Jay for us.

I'm not familiar with story behind that? But I guess you should post everywhere for people to notice and withdraw.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
There's still around 20k UNITY assets on BTER Sad
No Jay for us.
Activity: 492
Just tried that lite Jay wallet. Damn.  Awesome work.

Anyone not familiar go here for test clients:
http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-15/

Activity: 882

The Jay dividend is ready for distribution. 7.5% to SuperNET, 7.5% to NXTventure and 5% to JLH (jl777hodl) will be distributed. This will occur when fewer than 8,161 SuperNET assets are left in BTER. At the time of writing, BTER’s cold wallet has just over 20,000 SuperNET assets in it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
SuperNET news channel on ChainTime.com - chaintime.com/supernet
Activity: 882

CHA?
There’s a problem that someone out there might be able to solve. James writes: ‘Somebody needs to pull a magician out of a hat’: Chancecoin’s lead developer, magician, seems to have disappeared. ‘If we get a java dev, it can be taken over. chanc3r said the tech was good. I can offer 1% of chancecoin to the new dev that is taking over.’

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10687501
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
This all seems so underpriced at the moment considering the potential. I wonder if some people fear that this project seems too optimistic and complicated to succeed, too good to be true, keeping the prices so low.
I sincerely hope it isn't, because I'm periodically chucking a few coins at BTCD and UNITY. I have a really good feeling about it. If all goes as planned, the money involved should one day be absurd. So many shitcoins will die off if SuperNET finds itself moonbound.
Really liking the work ITT. So tempted to dump almost everything I hold for BTCD/UNITY. Smiley

+1. Traders and investors buy what they understand and mostly from
cryptsy, trex and other centralized "mainstream" exchanges.

This is true, supernet is incredibly hard to understand.  It is unique in crypto.  The complexity is compounded by the fact that someone really has to understand NXT as well.

However, I believe that is about to change.  The supernet wallet will give users an attractive, simple place to hold multiple coins, a place to trade them, and hopefully a place to turn them into fiat.  When people understand this, they will be amazed.  When they figure out that revenues are distributed to SuperNET holders, they will buy, word will spread, and the price will rise.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
This all seems so underpriced at the moment considering the potential. I wonder if some people fear that this project seems too optimistic and complicated to succeed, too good to be true, keeping the prices so low.
I sincerely hope it isn't, because I'm periodically chucking a few coins at BTCD and UNITY. I have a really good feeling about it. If all goes as planned, the money involved should one day be absurd. So many shitcoins will die off if SuperNET finds itself moonbound.
Really liking the work ITT. So tempted to dump almost everything I hold for BTCD/UNITY. Smiley

+1. Traders and investors buy what they understand and mostly from
cryptsy, trex and other centralized "mainstream" exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Activity: 200
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

• Will you look into Navajo coin who just released what they claim to be the tightest anon protocol yet?

Sorry but everyone with half a brain sees that nav is a closed source pump and dump...

Because it is only just released. You cunt.

Best case it is a centralized mixer worst case you guys got ripped off hard.

Btw. you cunt is a really good argument Smiley
Activity: 714

• Will you look into Navajo coin who just released what they claim to be the tightest anon protocol yet?

Sorry but everyone with half a brain sees that nav is a closed source pump and dump...

Because it is only just released. You cunt.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

Pages:
Jump to: