Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 12. (Read 181813 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Infinity Nodes details about how they work, what they are, how we plan to control the inflation and also the public testnet date for our members to learn how to setup easily will be announced on 7 April Sunday before 22.00 UTC.
Stay tuned!!
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Cool, new wallet then and listing on another exchange.

Development on SUQA going and its extending its reach.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Yo!
SUQA soon is gonna be listed on txbit.io !
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
tl:dr

is this new rebranded wallet ready yet?

We are testing it right now ;-)

You fabulous basterd you.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

We are testing it right now ;-)
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello! Is there a problem with the mobile app wallet?

More info, please. What issue are you experiencing?

Hello! I get the error saying that i must check if i have an internet connection, and I do have one obviously. I tried all day yesterday, i restarted the phone, tried mobile data and wi fi but no success.

Which version of the app are you using? Where did you get it?
I need to know exactly what you are running.
Version 0.0.3 and i got it from Play Store. I have a Samsung j5 with android 7.0 .
I tried recovering on another device(tablet), and I get the same error. Can i recover it on PC or smth?

yes, you can import your private key with the "importprivkey" console command.
I only received a passphrase on the app. Sorry for the trouble, maybe if i wait for the sin update i won't get the error.
Do you mind share the apps that you are talking about? You didn't mention above if what wallet apps do you use and maybe you are using a scam or phishing suqa wallet.
Just add the name of the app here so that we can troubleshoot if how you can recover your wallet to SUQA qt or how to get the private keys from wallet apps in mobile.
SUQA Wallet (unreleased)
Unlimited web Services Ltd
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important

Hello! I get the error saying that i must check if i have an internet connection, and I do have one obviously. I tried all day yesterday, i restarted the phone, tried mobile data and wi fi but no success.

Version 0.0.3 and i got it from Play Store. I have a Samsung j5 with android 7.0 .
I tried recovering on another device(tablet), and I get the same error. Can i recover it on PC or smth?

I only received a passphrase on the app. Sorry for the trouble, maybe if i wait for the sin update i won't get the error.
Do you mind share the apps that you are talking about? You didn't mention above if what wallet apps do you use and maybe you are using a scam or phishing suqa wallet.
Just add the name of the app here so that we can troubleshoot if how you can recover your wallet to SUQA qt or how to get the private keys from wallet apps in mobile.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
Black Belt Developer
Any progress about x25x algo and for SIN rebrand? just waiting to OP to announce about it this is still not in public?

I am just excited to test this new algo to mine SUQA or SIN.

We are ironing out some little bugs in order to be ready for the public testnet. Meanwhile, we are also doing the rebranding and other stuff. You can see the code on GitHub, if you are interested in following the development details.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Yes! When will there be a new algorithm? I really want to mine SIN! Developers give us more news!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Any progress about x25x algo and for SIN rebrand? just waiting to OP to announce about it this is still not in public?

I am just excited to test this new algo to mine SUQA or SIN.
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
Is there going to be wildrig support for the X25X algo?
All the popular GPU miner developers should eventually support X25X but this is a question to be asked to Wildrig.
Activity: 155
Hi, guys.

You are welcome to Tokyo pool(https://pool.rig.tokyo)!

The greatest Coin of the World has been listed on Tokyo!

-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://pool.rig.tokyo:3223 -u SUQA_ADDRESS -p c=SUQA

About pool:
 - advanced autodiff algo!
 - hourly payouts
 - no registration is required
 - ONLINE web support
 - telegram support  (english)  -  https://t.me/tokyo_pool_en
 - telegram support  (russian) -  https://t.me/tokyo_pool
 - discord support - https://discord.gg/dynBa7c

Enjoy&Thank you.

p.s.4 Moderator: I don't know why you deleted my previuos post about our pool. It's not offtopic. It's info about our pool for that coin. If you have questions, write me PM. Thank you.

legendary
Black Belt Developer

Pages:
Jump to: