Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 16. (Read 181813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Guys how much time to consume when syncing a new wallet with suqa qt wallet?

Just plan to transfer my coins to a new wallet do you guys have an idea if how many hours to sync a wallet with 10mbps?

The online wallet doesn't seem to work because I have a wallet that has balance but when using the backup key and restore to web wallet it shows 0 balance but shows all my transaction it seems a bug because I send the coins on the same address I mean in my own address but the result I don't receive anything instead my balance shows 0.

I have installed suqa qt wallet on my virtual machine and I saw the balance is still there but I accidentally deleted the same machine now I need to install a new qt wallet just to take the coins out from old wallet to a new wallet.
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
Excitement building up for massive updates this month.  Waiting for details on the Rebrand and new nodes.
Team very busy!!!
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
can you give us a short rundown of what changes will occur at fork and what we need to do, in laymans terms please?

After the fork you don't need to do anything,.. just download the new wallet version and your balance will appear.

Well done, there is no complicated fork as other coins. Cheesy Very easy for beginner user.

Fork will never be a problem if you previously backed up your private keys. It's the easiest way to safety store of funds. Of course if you store the keys in safe place

ok, thanks
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
can you give us a short rundown of what changes will occur at fork and what we need to do, in laymans terms please?

After the fork you don't need to do anything,.. just download the new wallet version and your balance will appear.

Well done, there is no complicated fork as other coins. Cheesy Very easy for beginner user.

Fork will never be a problem if you previously backed up your private keys. It's the easiest way to safety store of funds. Of course if you store the keys in safe place
Activity: 394
Merit: 135

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Updated Hard-Fork Process:
- We are very close to announce the details of the Infinity Nodes and testnet for Infinity Nodes is also running in private at the moment.
- X25X Algo had to be changed because we heard there are leaks about the details of the new algo so it is going through some changes.
- Komodo  also had to re-do the new X25X algo for Delayed Proof of Work 51 % Attack
- rebranding is ready with a nice new surprise and waiting for the hard-fork.

Hard-fork is around the corner and hoping to deliver everything before April.

Stay Tuned for more Innovations!

hoping befora April? no March 15?
Before April means Late March just like on our roadmap v2.
Rushing things will not make anything better. We want to deliver fully working products mate so bear with us.
We are already on testnet!

Activity: 653
Merit: 11
- We are very close to announce the details of the Infinity Nodes and testnet for Infinity Nodes is also running in private at the moment.
- X25X Algo had to be changed because we heard there are leaks about the details of the new algo so it is going through some changes.
- Komodo  also had to re-do the new X25X algo for Delayed Proof of Work 51 % Attack

Before April means Late March just like on our roadmap v2.
Rushing things will not make anything better. We want to deliver fully working products mate so bear with us.
We are already on testnet!
- Komodo  also had to re-do the new X25X algo for Delayed Proof of Work 51 % Attack

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
- Komodo  also had to re-do the new X25X algo for Delayed Proof of Work 51 % Attack

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Can a kind soul tell me if this algo likes memory clock more than gpu clock for gtx1070? how much does it care about memory and how much about gpu?

Why not you try to make your own experiments.
And will publish your results?
In that case we can disscuss it.
For me GTX1070 gives about 12-12.5 Mh/s at 140W +600 mem and +100 core with t-rex miner. But I didn't make fine tuning
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Can a kind soul tell me if this algo likes memory clock more than gpu clock for gtx1070? how much does it care about memory and how much about gpu?

In the current gpu implementations, it is mostly core clock that counts.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
This X25X algo is going to make mining with ASICS quite tricky.  I dont think they actually would be able to mine
At least not in the beginning

That is true with ANY NEW Algo ...

FPGA is very different though Wink

#crysx
Activity: 442
Merit: 3
This X25X algo is going to make mining with ASICS quite tricky.  I dont think they actually would be able to mine
At least not in the beginning
copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0
Come and mine Suqa on https://thepool.life

-a x22i -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:6579 -u WALLET -p c=SUQA

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!

Does anyone really care that the price of a coin is held back by a group very strongly?
Either this project needs our support now, or a very large wallet wants to be purchased as cheaply as possible.

Good luck to the team SIN \ SUQA

The problem is... if the reward is halving then mining hash going down...  first month block reward 10k suqa  network hash 400 gigahash.
Now block reward 1250 but network hash only 60 gigahash.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Does anyone really care that the price of a coin is held back by a group very strongly?
Either this project needs our support now, or a very large wallet wants to be purchased as cheaply as possible.

Good luck to the team SIN \ SUQA
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
SIN SUQA is listed on BTC market at ForkyPhew Exchange
https://fXXk,pw/market/BTC-SUQA

https://bitcointalk.org/indXXXX858861#msg49858861

Careful in sending your SUQA coins in some unknown exchanges  Wink

============

The SIN team are looking sleek and professional in blockchain Istanbul Cheesy

Hoping this event will make SIN/SUQA known even more in the crypto market
Pages:
Jump to: