Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 82. (Read 181863 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
On the official website, the problems that this project will solve are written. But it is not written how Suqa plans to solve these problems. For example, quantum atack threat from future quantum computer. Tell me please, how? Or where i can get this information?
First you will need a Quantum Computer for this attack and our pow system is resistant to this becuase of the added SWIFFTX algo. If you look at the X22i WHitepaper from our website, you can find the SWIFFTX technical link there for your questions.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
On the official website, the problems that this project will solve are written. But it is not written how Suqa plans to solve these problems. For example, quantum atack threat from future quantum computer. Tell me please, how? Or where i can get this information?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
--------------------- WELCOME https://marspool.org ---------------------
-o stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3223 -u
 ------------------------------------0.49 %!!! --------------------------

13:02:59 | ko | GPUs | #0 gfx900
13:02:59 | ko | API available at 127.0.0.1:4011
13:02:59 | ko | Algorithm x22i
13:02:59 | ko | Connecting to: stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3223
13:02:59 | ko | Connected to: stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3223
13:03:09 | ko | ERROR: Subscribe to stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3223 failed
13:03:09 | ko | Will retry in 30 seconds
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The bounty campaign will begin on October 25th. With great pleasure I will join. 1 million tokens will be allocated. This is big money.

What is the bounty? translator? twitter? or here signature campaign?

they should definitely add a signature campaign.
We will definitely add a signature campaign Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
The bounty campaign will begin on October 25th. With great pleasure I will join. 1 million tokens will be allocated. This is big money.

they should definitely add a signature campaign.
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
Will there be ledger wallet support in the future? It would make sense to hold.
Activity: 10
--------------------- WELCOME https://marspool.org ---------------------
-o stratum+tcp://marspool.org:3223 -u
 ------------------------------------0.49 %!!! --------------------------
Activity: 28
Nice! A growing and promising project. Actual vision and professional team - all these factors inspire confidence in the project.

Good evening. Can you explain to me why everyone is so delighted with this project? The idea is quite interesting, but not new. Or have I missed something and the project is really unique?

The big catchphrases nowadays for projects/coins to stand out is, ASIC and FGPA resistence. This means that the coin will be obtainable by the majority of miners and not just by a select few with specialized equipment that push up the Hashrate and Difficulty to make it damn near impossible for the average miner to mine "profitably", in miner terms also true decentralization. Then there is the new x22i algorithm, another plus since most existing algorithms and their coins have fallen to ASICs and FGPAs (I am talking under correction here as I have not been mining as long as most people) Then in this instance there is the team's promise to update/refresh their algorithm to ensure the coin remains ASIC and FGPA resistant for the majority to mine. In this specific coin I (speaking only for myself) can say that trust, dependability and transparency has been proven by the CTO's continued involvement and support on another project for at least 4 years now, I think people who have been mining for long will see that as a plus for them. Also active support on discord is another plus. There are more :-) :-) :-)
Activity: 36
Turkish translation reserved
Activity: 394
Merit: 135

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 25
Nice! A growing and promising project. Actual vision and professional team - all these factors inspire confidence in the project.

Good evening. Can you explain to me why everyone is so delighted with this project? The idea is quite interesting, but not new. Or have I missed something and the project is really unique?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
When are you going to launch the project fully?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi. It is just announcement thread about new project, without ICO? Or ICO will be announced later?
Hello. As i understand that's not ICO. You can find more details information on the official website. I read that people can mine that coin. Idea not bad.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
For the first time I see such a concept of a project and I must say that it is quite interesting. Although I am not an experienced user of cryptocurrency, but it is very interesting and informative.
Activity: 299
Hi. It is just announcement thread about new project, without ICO? Or ICO will be announced later?
Activity: 23
I read that if a project is on a github, then there is a high probability that it will become successful. This is true?
Activity: 240
I wouldn't call the Cryptonite (XCN) project successful. The XCN coins are worthless now (1 coin = 12 satoshi).

XCN was created in 2014, with a lot of innovative functions, and it's still working, being maintained and developed after more than 4 years.
The current price may seem low only because it was pumped by the chinese back in june 2017, up to 3000 sat and 3000 BTC daily volume.
I don't call this unsuccesfull, I call it a solid coin, showing new tech that is working as expected.
Unsuccessful is a coin being dropped by their own devs after a few months, like most of the coins that are created everyday.
XCN is really a worthwhile and quite interesting project, which is supported by a good team and background in the form of hard work for 4 years. I think the project is undervalued.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
So many pools for mining.
This is a very good sign for the project. Who has tried to mine this coin?
In telegram channel people already wrote that they trying to mine this coin, i don't know how successful trying, but this very good news as for new project. I think it seems project interesting for people.
Pages:
Jump to: