Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 88. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
=== SUQA Available on ShowCoins with 0.2% Fee ===

[
Pool Fees 0,2%

Algo: x22i Coin:SUQA
Config for mining
Stratum:  stratum+tcp://showcoins:3223
Worker: Your Wallet Adress
Pass: c=SUQA
Activity: 88
Merit: 7

Same here, didn't notice any significant lost in profit from mining with icemining.

that's what it is

it means they selectively raped some miners, taking away from them for 2 hours 90% HR

No its connectivity issues.
And looks like icemining.ca is having problem again ( right now )
I just watched the output from one of my miners, and it mentioned problems connecting to the pool.
I know there are some major DNS upgrades going on the internet today.  So that might have something to do with it.
Pool Stats also seem to indicate an issue, as the hashrate just dropped by almost 50% on the entire pool.
Miner counts also dropped by a few hundred.
Activity: 49
how many of the speed for rx480, thanks ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 7

Same here, didn't notice any significant lost in profit from mining with icemining.

that's what it is

it means they selectively raped some miners, taking away from them for 2 hours 90% HR

That looks more like connectivity issues.
Unless you have the miner output for those two hours proving it was successfully submitting shares, and yet the pool didn't register them.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Ok we have SUQA, now we need only BLYAT coin.
Then rather we'll see a MakahabaCoin, if SUQA is a word from Swahili.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 653
SUQA English Telegram Channel is live and more channels with different languages will be available soon. https://t.me/joinchat/KHrlAUd3hwzgV6dS8qMu4A
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hello, mates)
I can't comply the wallet on ubuntu 16.04 according github resources((( Could someone help with step-by-step guides?
Thanks in advance)

What error are you getting?
On discord, support is more conveniently delivered.
Activity: 32
Ok we have SUQA, now we need only BLYAT coin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

that's what it is

Activity: 653
Admin, make channels in Telegram.
Any requested channels other than the English channel?
Activity: 103
Hello, mates)
I can't comply the wallet on ubuntu 16.04 according github resources((( Could someone help with step-by-step guides?
Thanks in advance)
Activity: 141
When do you plane to put it on exchange and on which exchange plz ?

do you read from 1st page?
damn cheap miner keep asking exchanger
Activity: 51
When do you plane to put it on exchange and on which exchange plz ?
Activity: 4

that's what it is
http://uploads.ru/Siy4n.png
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
Admin, make channels in Telegram.
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
The chance factor needs to test the pool 48 hours due. There can be manipulation if there is significant difference. The Yimp pool is a bit more profitable.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
icemining.ca scam? 2h ago began to show hashrate 10 times lower and charge 10 times lower reward to address!
https://icemining.ca/?address=SjHY5ULjP1m4KdegYMBzKpxwWNy2G2XSns... try reuse miner and use other miners (ccminer tpvot 1.1.2, 1.1.3, zjazzz) -> in miner HR 100% in pool show 10% from real HR and reward 10% from real..

cool scheme, for 2 hours take 90% from miners of the hashrate and take them back ... I hope some other pool will take over the leading part of the power of the miners to get out of this garbage.

I have been mining with them, and haven't seen what you are reporting.
My hash rate has been pretty consistent, and so have my earnings.

It sounds more like you lost connectivity to the pool.
Around that same time, I did notice that even with more miners, the hashrate of the pool had dropped from 32 Gh down to 22 Gh.  Makes me wonder if they suffered some kind of connectivity issue to a larger farm. 

legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
icemining.ca scam? 2h ago began to show hashrate 10 times lower and charge 10 times lower reward to address!
https://icemining.ca/?address=SjHY5ULjP1m4KdegYMBzKpxwWNy2G2XSns... try reuse miner and use other miners (ccminer tpvot 1.1.2, 1.1.3, zjazzz) -> in miner HR 100% in pool show 10% from real HR and reward 10% from real..

cool scheme, for 2 hours take 90% from miners of the hashrate and take them back ... I hope some other pool will take over the leading part of the power of the miners to get out of this garbage.

I have been mining with them, and haven't seen what you are reporting.
My hash rate has been pretty consistent, and so have my earnings.

It sounds more like you lost connectivity to the pool.
Around that same time, I did notice that even with more miners, the hashrate of the pool had dropped from 32 Gh down to 22 Gh.  Makes me wonder if they suffered some kind of connectivity issue to a larger farm. 

Pool devs manipulating =\ i switch my way to http://yiimp.eu 1h miner HR = Pool HR... icemining fkn scam
Pages:
Jump to: