Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 84. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev fee is too much, this is the biggest reason for deception claims.
These claims would not be too much if the dev fee rate was lower.
I dug up a bit, I switched to ravencoin mining. Ravencoin is safer.

Have you skipped over the part that there is no ICO or Pre-Mine or even the part that the Dev-Fee is locked to make sure the DEVs actually keep working on the project?
There is also a nice breakdown on what the Dev-Fee will be spent on. I think you may also want check on the Dev's of this Coin and with a little bit of research you may find that one of them have been tied to other successful projects (XCN) as well.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Have anyone tested new RTX cards with X22i algo ?

Check Youtube for that.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
List of SUQA mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/suqa

Only 3 pools seems active

Feel free to join to minermore.com pool. Let's distribute the SUQA hashrate.
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
List of SUQA mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/suqa

Only 3 pools seems active

You can find info from the pools here.
https://poolexplorer.com/coin/5401

You can find info but you can't sort the list, can't see fees or pools hashrate history.

I'm working on it Wink
Activity: 50
Here is a thread with 23.2K people on Reddit but they seem to have misunderstandings and calling SUQA scam.
Feel free to write some comments about the project for misunderstandings.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/9oed9c/new_gpu_algo_x22i_from_the_suqa_coin_project/

Thank you, but for example I was already announced in the Russian topic of the discord by the SUQA spammer on the salary, they said that I was advertising a scam coin, like other bloggers who were paid to everyone, of course. I am there in the discord under the nickname Bлaдимиp. Read the Russian theme, and laugh))
copper member
Activity: 33
Here is a thread with 23.2K people on Reddit but they seem to have misunderstandings and calling SUQA scam.
https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/9oed9c/new_gpu_algo_x22i_from_the_suqa_coin_project/

I dont think they very negative about it?
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
Hello, how may i export private key(not backup) from SUQA-qt wallet?
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
Dev fee is too much, this is the biggest reason for deception claims.
These claims would not be too much if the dev fee rate was lower.
I dug up a bit, I switched to ravencoin mining. Ravencoin is safer.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
copper member
Here are the overclocking settings of single GTX1070:
GPU model: Gigabyte Extreme Gaming GTX1070, OS Win10 x64
Average power consumption is about 130W

Great information. I am running 6 x 1070 OC gigabyte GPU's. Is it safe to run these at the settings you have given for a long time? I always thought that you should only max out the Core Clock speed to around 1750 MHZ. Am I missing something here?

each algo is different.
what might work for one algo couldnt work at all with another algo.
So always check how people have their settings depending which coin you mine.
Activity: 29
Just mining for fun
Great information. I am running 6 x 1070 OC gigabyte GPU's. Is it safe to run these at the settings you have given for a long time? I always thought that you should only max out the Core Clock speed to around 1750 MHZ. Am I missing something here?

For me it works well for 2 days already.
It's my "universal" settings. I use them for the most algos.
Maximizing core clock increase the power consumption strong enough. And stable clocks significantly depend on GPU model.
At first I chose the PL acceptable for me and then found stable core/memory clocks for each GPU

Yes that is so true. I am always fine tuning my GPU's and that is what makes so interesting as each GPU is different.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

For me it works well for 2 days already.
It's my "universal" settings. I use them for the most algos.
Maximizing core clock increase the power consumption strong enough. And stable clocks significantly depend on GPU model.
At first I chose the PL acceptable for me and then found stable core/memory clocks for each GPU
Just mining for fun
https://i.imgur.com/rvoY0TO.jpg
Just mining for fun
with zjazz CUDA miner I've got the follwoing results for Pascal cards:

GTX1070      4.8-5.1 Mh/s
GTX1080      5.9-6.1 Mh/s
GTX1080ti    7.8-8.3 Mh/s
And power consumption significant lower than the most other algos

That is awesome. What are your setting on these cards. Would be interesting as I am running 6 x GTX 1070 on one rig, 1 x GTX 1080, 2 x GTX 1070, 2 x GTX 1070ti and a GTX 1060. Averaging about 27 Mh/s per rig.

I have my Asus 1070 running at Core +200 Mem +600 at 75% TDP and get about 4600MHs. zjazz DEV noted somewhere that Core +100 Mem +400 and TDP of 60% is good to start

Thats pretty good. I tried your configuration on my rig with the 6 x Gigabyte 1070's and it crapped out. The best I can get is Core voltage +65, Power Limit +65, Core Clock +90 running 1683 MHZ - 1847 MHZ, and the Mem Clock +602. This gave me a steady 4500 Kh/s per card. temperature around 41 - 50 degrees.

as soon as i start overclocking GPU's the mining software crashes. I got rigs with 1070, 1070TI, 1080 and 1080TI cards. I even needed  to underclock my 1080TI's memory -200 just to get it stable. Now it's 36hours without any problems.
1070 = 4500-4650 kh/s
1070TI = 4800-5100 kh/s
1080 = 6100-6200 kh/s
1080TI = 6700- 7600 kh/s

funny thing is that i got several 1080TI cards which gives so much difference in hashrate.
But i think it has to with my PSU's. I got 1 Rig with 7x1080TI running total on +/- 55 Mh/s and 1 rig with 10x1080TI and runs on +/- 70MH/s.
Huge difference if you ask me. But took me 4-5 days before i could get 10card rig stable. But my guts say there is something with one of my PSU's.
Can you tell me why my 1070 rig is outputting 26.5 Mh/s on average, but the
with zjazz CUDA miner I've got the follwoing results for Pascal cards:

GTX1070      4.8-5.1 Mh/s
GTX1080      5.9-6.1 Mh/s
GTX1080ti    7.8-8.3 Mh/s
And power consumption significant lower than the most other algos

That is awesome. What are your setting on these cards. Would be interesting as I am running 6 x GTX 1070 on one rig, 1 x GTX 1080, 2 x GTX 1070, 2 x GTX 1070ti and a GTX 1060. Averaging about 27 Mh/s per rig.

I have my Asus 1070 running at Core +200 Mem +600 at 75% TDP and get about 4600MHs. zjazz DEV noted somewhere that Core +100 Mem +400 and TDP of 60% is good to start

Thats pretty good. I tried your configuration on my rig with the 6 x Gigabyte 1070's and it crapped out. The best I can get is Core voltage +65, Power Limit +65, Core Clock +90 running 1683 MHZ - 1847 MHZ, and the Mem Clock +602. This gave me a steady 4500 Kh/s per card. temperature around 41 - 50 degrees.

as soon as i start overclocking GPU's the mining software crashes. I got rigs with 1070, 1070TI, 1080 and 1080TI cards. I even needed  to underclock my 1080TI's memory -200 just to get it stable. Now it's 36hours without any problems.
1070 = 4500-4650 kh/s
1070TI = 4800-5100 kh/s
1080 = 6100-6200 kh/s
1080TI = 6700- 7600 kh/s

funny thing is that i got several 1080TI cards which gives so much difference in hashrate.
But i think it has to with my PSU's. I got 1 Rig with 7x1080TI running total on +/- 55 Mh/s and 1 rig with 10x1080TI and runs on +/- 70MH/s.
Huge difference if you ask me. But took me 4-5 days before i could get 10card rig stable. But my guts say there is something with one of my PSU's.
I am still making adjustments and thanks for the info.

Can you explain why my 1070 rig is running around 26.5 Mh/s, but on the pool it is saying 12.6 Mh/s. Very weird as my other mixed card rig is steady at 27 M/hs and the pool is around 25 Mh/s?

which Pool you at?

If I check pool stats it's almost never the same as the stats on your RIG, probably some delay and sometimes it's even higher then your rig informs you.
Think has also to do with difficulty what hashrate it runs.
If I check my RIG 9x1070 it runs on my rigs it says around 40MH/s but at pool it's 32Mh/s and sometimes it's the opposite way, it's higher then 40MH/s. But my RIG is always pretty constant on 40/Mh/s.

and most pools have a delay between 5min-30min.

I am on bsod.pw. was om Yiimp, but as more miners left, the number blocks found decreased. Again, many thanks for your help.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Activity: 2
copper member
Anyone tried solo mining?

I did the first couple days, but it was never so good as in the pool.
Don't know if I did something wrong? but in the beginning I should had enough hashrate, but now it's almost impossible. Gues you need to have at least 500-700 MH/s to solo mine.

IMHO, the network hashrate is already too high for solo mining. For a 30MH/s rig, you would have an average of 6 to 8 days working time, for one block to be found. And only, if the network hashrate would stay constant.

RBM

~ https://rbminer.net Rainbowminer profit switching multipool mining Nvidia, AMD, CPU ~

yeah true, but just one week ago it nework hashrate was around 20GH and now allready over 100
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Anyone tried solo mining?

I did the first couple days, but it was never so good as in the pool.
Don't know if I did something wrong? but in the beginning I should had enough hashrate, but now it's almost impossible. Gues you need to have at least 500-700 MH/s to solo mine.

IMHO, the network hashrate is already too high for solo mining. For a 30MH/s rig, you would have an average of 6 to 8 days working time, for one block to be found. And only, if the network hashrate would stay constant.

RBM

~ https://rbminer.net Rainbowminer profit switching multipool mining Nvidia, AMD, CPU ~
Pages:
Jump to: