Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest - page 86. (Read 181863 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
hi, good luck in the project, seems it is good, but i need much more about it, so, where may i find all the details about the team, project, market plans etc.? also i could not see the website.

It funny project like dogecoin, CUDA SUQA BL'YAT  Grin

I think they don't get us a team)
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
hi, good luck in the project, seems it is good, but i need much more about it, so, where may i find all the details about the team, project, market plans etc.? also i could not see the website.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How much Mh/s does a Vega 56 or 64 do on X22i?

Hi,

XFX VEGA 64  LC 8 GB -> 6300 kH/s (default parameter -> 380W)

....reduced to

-25% power
1400MHz Core@950mV
1060MHz RAM@950mV

= 5950 kH/s (230W)

all with zjazz-1.1-amd-win64
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
How much Mh/s does a Vega 56 or 64 do on X22i?
Activity: 2
Activity: 394
Merit: 135

Suqa order books are now active at Injex.io!
Suqa's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Suqa has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SUQA_BTC

This place is a scam.
Not responding to messages on discord,  support email is bouncing.
I tried making a withdrawl yesterday of some SUQA, and Today its not showing in my wallet, and my balance is gone.
Looks like they were waiting for enough BTC to be brought in before running.
DO NOT TRADE ON HERE.

This exchange has 0.03 BTC daily volumen 5 days ago Cheesy very small exchange.... i use not.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
with zjazz CUDA miner I've got the follwoing results for Pascal cards:

GTX1070      4.8-5.1 Mh/s
GTX1080      5.9-6.1 Mh/s
GTX1080ti    7.8-8.3 Mh/s
And power consumption significant lower than the most other algos

Have anyone tested new RTX cards with X22i algo ?
Activity: 88
Merit: 7

Suqa order books are now active at Injex.io!
Suqa's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Suqa has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SUQA_BTC

This place is a scam.
Not responding to messages on discord,  support email is bouncing.
I tried making a withdrawl yesterday of some SUQA, and Today its not showing in my wallet, and my balance is gone.
Looks like they were waiting for enough BTC to be brought in before running.
DO NOT TRADE ON HERE.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
The eagerly  awaited SUQA White Paper is live on suqa.org!
https://suqa.org/file/2018/10/suqa-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 5
Activity: 29
Just mining for fun
Hi All,

Just found this coin a few days ago and have been mining since then. So far, it seems to be a great project and wish it very well. I do have a question in regards to the interest level for a deposit for the first three months. As I read it, the APR is 25% for the first 3 months and then changes to 5%. I have made a few deposits and my calculation is 2.5 APR. is this correct or am I not setting up the deposit correctly?

Your calculation is correct: the APR 5%/25% is per year. You have to divide by 12 to get the real percentage for one month.

Many thanks for your response. Have my fingers crossed that this coin will hit the moon and back as I am in this for the long haul.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
 New X22i Algo sounds great, Reserved for translation into Chinese
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Hi All,

Just found this coin a few days ago and have been mining since then. So far, it seems to be a great project and wish it very well. I do have a question in regards to the interest level for a deposit for the first three months. As I read it, the APR is 25% for the first 3 months and then changes to 5%. I have made a few deposits and my calculation is 2.5 APR. is this correct or am I not setting up the deposit correctly?

Your calculation is correct: the APR 5%/25% is per year. You have to divide by 12 to get the real percentage for one month.
Just mining for fun
Hi All,

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Wow, network hash has grown nicely for just being mainnet for little more than 2 weeks.  Seems to grow 20% nearly daily

SUQA team is positive and engaging with the community.  I highly recommend friends here join the discord and see all that is happening.  Watch for the whitepaper that is coming soon.

Activity: 2
When will the road map be published, I want to see what the purpose of this coin serves ?
roadmap OCTOBER 30...
tomorrow whitepaper...
Activity: 633
Merit: 15
When will the road map be published, I want to see what the purpose of this coin serves ?
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: