Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] SURGE ~~ A NEW WAVE IS COMING ~ LAUNCHED ~ TRADING ON POLONIEX ☆☆ - page 50. (Read 70359 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 251
My Head is a Ritz
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Wow , a big plan .

So dev u want to gather 70BTC, right?

I'm poor, so I cannot buyin.

I want some free coins... Grin Grin Grin Grin

Good thing about this coin is that even if you don't have a great rig or money to invest, with a little promo work you can accumulate coins.

Also to apply for for the Initial Public Giveaway please head over to our website and fill in the info -> http://www.surgecoin.info/promo.html
Activity: 115
Interested also going to website now ....  Guess I would invest after escrow worked out count me in ....
Activity: 69
Activity: 72
Wow , a big plan .

So dev u want to gather 70BTC, right?

I'm poor, so I cannot buyin.

I want some free coins... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 63
Please add the new pool url= http://srg.sumpool.com

This pool is a trap as many ppl have pointed out.  Be careful.

And I'm in this Coin at the free part.
hi all, i registered through the ipo web as in OP, regards..

Thank you for supporting Surge!
Activity: 98
hi all, i registered through the ipo web as in OP, regards..
http://coinok.pw applies for the following bounties:

faucet
explorer
paper wallet
scratch game
twitter promotion

please let us know if interested. thank you

Sent you a personal message. Thank you for your interest in Surge!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw applies for the following bounties:

faucet
explorer
paper wallet
scratch game
twitter promotion

please let us know if interested. thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Great variety of promotions! Good marketing is key in the altcoin world!  Smiley
Activity: 448
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We are still discussing details with the escrow. Will be finalized pretty soon.

In the meantime we will be updating the IPO details. We will have a standard price + 50% of the remaining (unbought shares). Will be split to the investors.

Anything left over from the IPO will go towards promotional coins.

Coins available trough the IPO = 1.350,000

1 BTC = 20,000 Surge
0.5 BTC = 10,000 Surge
0.1 BTC = 2000 Surge
0.05 BTC = 1000 Surge

This is done to ensure a stable price upon release and still reward investors by giving them an extra share. Its a must have measure due to the initial free coin offering to balance it out, not to make the coin worthless upon release.

Initial public offering is a giveaway equivalent to 4$-2.5$ by todays BTC per person!

Activity: 221
Merit: 101
UPDATE :

To collect your Initial Public Giveaway coins head over to our website -> http://www.surgecoin.info/promo.html

Singed up and ready for the launch ^^ I hope this con makes it... I am so tierd of bad coins.

If I can be in help at all, send me a PM.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Signed up on the website.
Good luck with the launch : )
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hey guys,

I've been contacted to help with the escrow for this. It will be very simple to understand and to get involved. I am to keep a public list or spreadsheet of all investors, their forum nicks (you may remain anonymous), and the amount of BTC they have invested, and their Surgecoin address.

To keep it simple and transparent, I will use the tried and tested method of accountability which is just one investor BTC address which I control, and a link to that address in the blockchain. Everyone can see all incoming transactions.

For the sake of security of everyone's coins, refunds will only be processed AFTER the coin has failed launched, at the same time. This will be a "cold" wallet address, that's why.

No refunds will be issued for investors who change their mind. If you are not sure, do not send. If you send, you are committed and you will receive the proportional amount of Surgecoins as indicated by the developers and website.

If the coin fails to launch in a satisfactory manner all BTC will be refunded back to their original addresses, less any bitcoin transaction fees. (Usually 0.0001 per 1000 bytes.)

This is my escrow thread if you want to do some research.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrow-service-by-dabs-234939

For investors sake, please use a wallet where you control the private keys and can sign a bitcoin message. Search the forums on how to do this. Do not send BTC directly from an exchange or a web wallet. In clearer terms, DO NOT SEND from btc-e, cryptsy, mtgox, coinbase. Use a wallet that is under your direct control such as bitcoin-qt, electrum, blockchain, armory, or bitcoin for android.

In case of disputes, I will honor whoever sends a signed message using the bitcoin address that sent the coins. Bitcoin-Qt can do this.

As I understand it, you can wait for the wallet to be launched to get your Surgecoin address from there, or you will be contacted by the Surgecoin devs to arrange for your wallet.

Any refund, will be sent to the address that originally sent it (or one of the addresses if there is more than one) as reported by blockchain.info UNLESS you can sign a message using that address to send it to another address.

I will charge a flat 1% fee, regardless of the amount of BTC collected by this IPO, deducted at the time I send the funds to the dev.

I will send the BTC to the Surgecoin devs only after the coin has launched, the wallet is working, the investors have received their Surgecoins, and the miners and Surgecoin network has reached at least 48 hours or 2880 blocks. I think this is fair, if the coin is 2 days old and everyone got their Surgecoins, then I can release the IPCO BTC funds to the devs.

For investors, what you could possibly lose is the time any coins you send until launch. This means your BTC are stuck until at least 2014-05-07.

For the Surgecoin team / developers, you don't get anything until after 2014-05-07 (48 hours or 2880 blocks where each block is 60 seconds.)

I will post a GPG signed message containing the bitcoin address for IPO. Investors may choose to remain anonymous (identified only by their BTC or SRG address), just send the BTC to the address indicated, and send me a PM with transaction details, preferably with a signed bitcoin message.

If you do not know how to sign a bitcoin message, please take the time to learn it.

I am not responsible for any coins sent directly to the Surgecoin team or to anyone else.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Dabs
I'll mine with the crew here,....too bad I will be in the middle of the ocean.... Sad   I'll try to remote in!  Wish me luck. I may have no connection.

just signed up.

We wish the best of luck with you and you're crew and we hope you will find a way to join us at launch!

Pages:
Jump to: