Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swarm Fund 1.0 - [OFFLINE THREAD] - page 14. (Read 139863 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
October 07, 2014, 07:00:29 PM
I'm confused by the outcome of the vote. I didn't vote I figured it didn't matter much-- market would set price. Now I have three sets of swarm in my wallet. "Swarm", Swarppre, and Swarmvote2 . Which one(s) really reflect the true amount of swarm I own. Which is the legit, traceable currency? Any info appreciated. thx.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 05, 2014, 02:06:35 PM
Now listing SWARM on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/SWARM-BTC
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 23, 2014, 03:57:52 AM
Do you plan to add SWARM to a centralized exchange ? Because Counterparty exchange lacks of liquidity and it would be nice to let the market discover the price of SWARM.

It's been on my agenda for a long time and really any exchange could integrate SWARM at any point, but so far we've had limited successes in communication with exchanges. Anyone who wants to provide contacts at any of the main ones, would be much appreciated.

Try contacting melotic. They've intergrated XCP and SJCX, and they handle counterparty assets depostis and withdrawals quite fast. They lack volume on other coins so they might be intrested in having the exclusivity on an asset.

Or Poloniex, they have more volume and also incorporate lots od CP assets.

Poloniex has added SWARM trading.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_swarm
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Swarm
September 22, 2014, 08:51:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
September 20, 2014, 12:05:18 AM
Do you plan to add SWARM to a centralized exchange ? Because Counterparty exchange lacks of liquidity and it would be nice to let the market discover the price of SWARM.

It's been on my agenda for a long time and really any exchange could integrate SWARM at any point, but so far we've had limited successes in communication with exchanges. Anyone who wants to provide contacts at any of the main ones, would be much appreciated.

Try contacting melotic. They've intergrated XCP and SJCX, and they handle counterparty assets depostis and withdrawals quite fast. They lack volume on other coins so they might be intrested in having the exclusivity on an asset.

Or Poloniex, they have more volume and also incorporate lots od CP assets.
September 15, 2014, 06:57:17 AM

Swarm
September 12, 2014, 04:03:55 PM

September 12, 2014, 01:37:07 PM
So whats next? I see the Comic book (VERY COOL) But what about the software?

Big announcement coming on Tuesday of next week.

nice.

Swarm
September 12, 2014, 12:30:17 PM

Big announcement coming on Tuesday of next week.
September 12, 2014, 05:29:08 AM
SWARMcorp website is offline....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 08, 2014, 11:42:42 AM
Thanks for the distribution. I see that we have also got the COMIC COIN. Yes it will be really helpful if we can get away from that counterparty cluster. It's too confusing, very slow and charges huge fees.
A platform is really needed now. I know that you're busy developing but a few pics of the platform would be great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
September 08, 2014, 06:53:46 AM
Swarm
September 06, 2014, 12:37:31 PM

First fan video for Hunt for Satoshi posted on Vimeo

Watch it here

Post your own and you could win a copy of the Hunt for Satoshi signed by Gavin Andresen.

September 06, 2014, 11:34:08 AM
Have you paid for a lifetime gym membership, hookers and blows, et al.?

Nope.

And I guess it is not August yet? Or did you forget to code after seeing a million dollars?

I'll be posting back soon with the summary of our latest sprint. The first one is here http://blog.swarmcorp.com/2014/08/22/swarm-sprint-i-review/.

New site and related features, including new project funding page, are live at www.swarm.co
GOOD Smiley Eagerly waiting for the distribution and summary.
Swarm
September 05, 2014, 03:10:08 PM
Have you paid for a lifetime gym membership, hookers and blows, et al.?

Nope.

And I guess it is not August yet? Or did you forget to code after seeing a million dollars?

I'll be posting back soon with the summary of our latest sprint. The first one is here http://blog.swarmcorp.com/2014/08/22/swarm-sprint-i-review/.

New site and related features, including new project funding page, are live at www.swarm.co
Swarm
September 05, 2014, 03:02:57 PM
And what about this? I don't see any reports from you guys? It would be nice to here from your so called advisors Vitalik Buterin, David Johnston and xnova of Counterparty

This was finished. http://blog.swarmcorp.com/2014/08/01/swarm-financial-audit-complete
Swarm
September 05, 2014, 03:00:38 PM
So does it "mysteriously fail with some addresses" or were there "some counterwallet bugs that prevented us from doing the SWARM distribution"? Are you hoping it gets resolved in the next 24 hours or are you investigating alternartive options? Which bug (or is it now several bugs, lol) is specifically causing the sudden and mysterious issue? Posting a link listing ALL of the counterwallet bugs in existence is not sufficient. Post the specific bug (s).

Funny how you were perfectly able to distribute all the original swarmpre, swarm, swarmvoteone AND swarmvotetwo without this undefined bug which you have yet to specify and provide a source, yet when the vote goes against the option that you attempted to manipulate investors into choosing, well it suddenly appears affecting distribution of the remaining tokens. That IS MYSTERIOUS!

It's a slight glitch that should be resolved within a day or so. Joel (fractastical) of SWARM has comprehensively reported the issues ASAP to the Counterwallet dev team. Relax, not everything has to be a conspiracy Smiley

Exactly. Counterparty team fixed the problem rapidly and the SWARM distribution went out as planned. First distribution of COMICCOIN should also be received by the time you read this message.
September 05, 2014, 02:27:20 PM
IIRC, You were talking of a working prototype of the SWARM platform. When will it be available for (beta?) testing ?

Good luck with the project.

Thanks. We will have something ready (i.e. dashboard) by the time we launch the first couple coins in about a month. Fuller platform will be ready in August.

And I guess it is not August yet? Or did you forget to code after seeing a million dollars? Have you paid for a lifetime gym membership, hookers and blows, et al.?
September 05, 2014, 02:19:13 PM
Is there a commitment to transparency regarding salaries and "agents and miscellaneous" (genuine Q, I haven't seen it)?  Regular reports, published BTC addresses, that sort of thing?

We've committed to holding a monthly meeting with our advisors (at the moment Vitalik Buterin, David Johnston and xnova of Counterparty), after which we release the minutes and a monthly progress report including expenditures.

The agenda suggested was:

(1) Reporting on the previous month's accomplishments in a format similar to the following:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkAYilpVrnk4dHQ2R0UyVzAtM05faER6M1RoWXpUZFE&usp=drive_web#gid=3

This includes detailed breakdowns of code commits, lines of code, and growth metrics like number of active users, ideally with associated graphs.

(2) Reviewing the past month's expenditures

(3) Approving projected expenditures for the next month expenditures

Meeting notes will be transcribed and made available to the public.
And what about this? I don't see any reports from you guys? It would be nice to here from your so called advisors Vitalik Buterin, David Johnston and xnova of Counterparty
Activity: 432
September 05, 2014, 02:03:47 PM
So does it "mysteriously fail with some addresses" or were there "some counterwallet bugs that prevented us from doing the SWARM distribution"? Are you hoping it gets resolved in the next 24 hours or are you investigating alternartive options? Which bug (or is it now several bugs, lol) is specifically causing the sudden and mysterious issue? Posting a link listing ALL of the counterwallet bugs in existence is not sufficient. Post the specific bug (s).

Funny how you were perfectly able to distribute all the original swarmpre, swarm, swarmvoteone AND swarmvotetwo without this undefined bug which you have yet to specify and provide a source, yet when the vote goes against the option that you attempted to manipulate investors into choosing, well it suddenly appears affecting distribution of the remaining tokens. That IS MYSTERIOUS!

It's a slight glitch that should be resolved within a day or so. Joel (fractastical) of SWARM has comprehensively reported the issues ASAP to the Counterwallet dev team. Relax, not everything has to be a conspiracy Smiley

It does when the swarm team keep trying to f*** the investors in the **s.

Now that's just silly
Pages:
Jump to: