Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SweepstakeCoin (SWEEP) - PoW/PoS, TOR, Sweepstake, Upgrade V1.3 - page 14. (Read 55587 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Why so long to add the coin on exchange?!!!

I believe when the network becomes stable, it is worth trading on an exchange. But that's OK now, few are solo mining with low difficulty like kings. Smiley
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Why so long to add the coin on exchange?!!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Question 4: Why I see in Console window with getinfo that my IP is 0.0.0.0?
Answer: It could take a few minutes before the full connection with TOR network be established. So wait a few minutes and check again, you should see your IP address is a TOR address (end with .onion).

Do i need install TOR locally? I have downloaded bootstrap and added nodes in configuration file. After 3 hours in my Windows wallet I still see "ip" : "0.0.0.0",. Debug.log file shows SOCKS5 connecting 3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion. What am i doing wrong?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
help how to run the wallet in server mode seems to do everything right but it gives you need name is and password is more difficult than my mistake
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
who can say why sweepstake=0 ??
Code:
11:13:26

getcurrentsweepstake

{
"current sweepstake size" : 0
}

Deactivated by devs I suppose.

from the front page it says "Sweepstake feature is temporarily disabled. Once the blockchain is stablized, we'll restore it."
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Code:

getcurrentsweepstake

{
}

Deactivated by devs I suppose.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Code:

getcurrentsweepstake

{
}
Activity: 538
Any news on Nova or yobit ?😊

Novaexchange is in "processing" phase. Unless there are issues, it should be listed in a matter of hours to a couple days.

That sounds like excellent news, looking forward to it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Novaexchange is in "processing" phase. Unless there are issues, it should be listed in a matter of hours to a couple days.
Activity: 538
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hope we'll get some mining pools soon.

It's really good news! Very significant step for the coin development
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Somebody solo mining without issues?

I've no problem with solo mine last 3 days. Got enough coins due to low difficulty  Cool
Activity: 406

what is your problem exactly? i can solo mine without any problem, the net is very low, there is no point in waiting for a pool, you can get plenty of blocks in solo
Activity: 468
sell sweep 110000=0.065 BTC anyone interested write to the PM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Yeah, staking is working fine. Everything seems good, now it's time for those mining pools to get back online.

On which fork? Cheesy

I can't even sync to the "correct" fork no matter what.
Activity: 504
my wallet 1.3 out of sync ?

help Smiley thanks

use the bootstrap.dat if you have issue to sync. Please see front page and previous messages for details.

Hope we'll get some mining pools soon.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Activity: 406
what is there to read not strong in English just really hard to tell what to do and what is the error if you know how to fix just tell me and al

download 1.3 version, get rid of everything in your roaming minus wallet and config, and resync from scratch, if you can't resync use the bootstrap, i did these step and have everything working now
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
my wallet 1.3 out of sync ?

help Smiley thanks
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
what is there to read not strong in English just really hard to tell what to do and what is the error if you know how to fix just tell me and al

Let's try Europanto.
Pages:
Jump to: