Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 41. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
What if soft cap will not be reached?

Eth will be refunded. This makes me so nervous though as I don't know if that contract is legally binding or if they could just change it on the fly.

If not reach the minimum CAP. They will try to push their money to buy that tokens to gain soft cap and will deceive people to take that money. There are many projects that do this because they do not want to miss that amount

Of course, they will refund if they will not reach the soft cap
Activity: 103

Eth will be refunded. This makes me so nervous though as I don't know if that contract is legally binding or if they could just change it on the fly.

If not reach the minimum CAP. They will try to push their money to buy that tokens to gain soft cap and will deceive people to take that money. There are many projects that do this because they do not want to miss that amount

Activity: 98
Why do you guys need blockchain?

There are a lot of same services which works good without it, so i find this question really interesting...

It will avoid inflation of tokens by limiting the number of them. Secondly, it will ensure security and transparency of our service and transactions that take place on it.
Activity: 112

There are a lot of same services which works good without it, so i find this question really interesting...
Activity: 84
When does ICO campaign start?

You can see it in roadmap on website.

Oh, thanks!

You can see it in roadmap on website.
I think Swinca is the first time I saw that connected in real estate. Sounds good to me, I think I'm gonna try it.
Just always update us most of the time. Thanks and good luck to your problem  Wink
Swinca project looks very interesting, real estate sector investments is very profitable and this platform can become very popular in the near future.
Real Estate is very big around the globe this is interesting idea to buy sell with powered by blockchain which is fully transparent way. I would to follow this project for further news about upcoming ICO.
When ICO start and how many token will be distributed ?
Activity: 94
Well real estate is really a good business these day, many people choose to invest their money in property.
There is always good profit in this kind of business.

Real estate is always a good deal when compared to other business because within a year your investment can be doubled through real estates. I have seen many people doing brokerage in between the people for brokerage commission.
Great looking project. I'm looking forward to buying in during the ICO. Keep up the great work Dev team!

yes, I agree with you
I have gone through the Swinca website completely developed from the scratch, seems to interesting but the fact is I am still in a confusing state that how can a crypto is related to Real Estate Platform. As far as I know, this is a completely different platform with Unique thought.

I hope this project will be worth investing because the new concept of real estate platform .
I need more information abou this platform and will wait for ICO launching.

I think this project will be worth to follow, judging from the way a property business going, I'm surely hoping that this kind of coin will have the same success as the regular property business.
Activity: 97
Well real estate is really a good business these day, many people choose to invest their money in property.
There is always good profit in this kind of business.
Real Estate is such an obvious sector for Blockchain. Good friend of mine is in underwriting and the amount of information that could be streamlined, optimized, gathered is just mind blowing. Blockchain could completely change how escrow is done. Granted I think it will be a long time before we ever remove a human element from escrow but its still there.

Zillow just offered 1mil to whoever can come up with a better algo for their Zestimates, the ability to query data within blockchains and provide transparency will be incredible. Swinca is going to piss a lot of people off in Real Estate. Its going to be an uphill climb and a very tough road... this is not a fast investment... but it will work I think.
I have gone through the Swinca website completely developed from the scratch, seems to interesting but the fact is I am still in a confusing state that how can a crypto is related to Real Estate Platform. As far as I know, this is a completely different platform with Unique thought.

I hope this project will be worth investing because the new concept of real estate platform .
I need more information abou this platform and will wait for ICO launching.
Pages:
Jump to: