Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 43. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
How many people are involved in project development?
Activity: 98
I really like your project. I've been following you for several weeks. I want to wish you a successful ICO
I also like this project. Investing in real estate is an interesting and promising idea
Especially now, when the real estate market is experiencing unprecedented growth.
I am not at all surprised that the team decided to engage in real estate investments. And it's nice to see that such a strong and promising player will appear on the market.
Activity: 126
I really like your project. I've been following you for several weeks. I want to wish you a successful ICO
I also like this project. Investing in real estate is an interesting and promising idea
Especially now, when the real estate market is experiencing unprecedented growth.
In which countries will your project work? These will be European countries, as I understand it?
Not necessarily the countries of Europe. I think the project will work with both America and China
Activity: 84
In which countries will your project work? These will be European countries, as I understand it?
Now cryptocurrency has fallen in price, will it have a bad effect on your sales?
How many stages will your ICO have? What bonuses are valid now?
Is the sale going well? Do you advertise your project to attract an audience?
Is your idea innovative? Can you have competitors? What advantages do you have over them?
What experience does your real estate team have? Are you new to this business or have a lot of experience?
What mobile platforms will your application be available on?
If I’m not mistaken, there will definitely be an application for Android and OS, possibly for Apple’s hardware
Activity: 74
What mobile platforms will your application be available on?
Are you planning to translate the site into other languages?

White paper is available in different languages, isn't this great? It contains more information than the site
Activity: 94
Are you planning to translate the site into other languages?
Will the citizens of Puerto Rico be able to invest in your project?
Most likely not, because Puerto Rico has American laws
Activity: 97
Will the citizens of Puerto Rico be able to invest in your project?
How many people will be involved in real estate appraisal on your platform?
Is your project planning to work all over the world? Or only in specific countries?
I understand that the project will work in certain countries in different regions of the world. Where are the most promising real estate investment.
It goes without saying. Who will be sane to invest in real estate in Chad or, for example, Afghanistan
This is yes. I understand that we are talking about countries such as the United Arab Emirates, Switzerland and others, where the most attractive real estate is located
Pages:
Jump to: