Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 45. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 1
By the way, in which country is this project being developed?
Activity: 94
I believe that the application will be developed immediately on most platforms. It is not necessary to do this for a PC if there is a browser version
I'm not agree with you. Browsers cannot guarantee 100% protection of personal data, it is better to use a separate application
Browser versions of the application are very convenient and do not require wasting time. And developers should take care of security
Totally agree with you. Security is a key parameter that cannot be dispensed with now. And applications must fully comply with this
I agree with the above unsubscribing people that browsers cannot ensure the complete security of users' personal data.
I also think that the project needs to make a PC application
Activity: 98
How are you preparing to launch your own bank? Will he start work on the date indicated in the roadmap?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will the project team keep the personal data of the users of the platform?
Activity: 112
I believe that the application will be developed immediately on most platforms. It is not necessary to do this for a PC if there is a browser version
I'm not agree with you. Browsers cannot guarantee 100% protection of personal data, it is better to use a separate application
Browser versions of the application are very convenient and do not require wasting time. And developers should take care of security
Totally agree with you. Security is a key parameter that cannot be dispensed with now. And applications must fully comply with this
I agree with the above unsubscribing people that browsers cannot ensure the complete security of users' personal data.
Activity: 87
Activity: 112
I hope that the versions of the application will be convenient for use. Almost every project has a goal - to develop an application for the project, but not everyone approaches this responsibly
If the project has a professional team, they will be able to make a quality product, but this requires funding.
I think financing will not be a problem on this project
Congratulations !!!
Swinca ICO site on ICOnow.net

Wow. This is great news! Congratulations!
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Congratulations !!!
Swinca ICO site on ICOnow.net
Activity: 140
I hope that the versions of the application will be convenient for use. Almost every project has a goal - to develop an application for the project, but not everyone approaches this responsibly
If the project has a professional team, they will be able to make a quality product, but this requires funding.
It is possible, but it is always better to worry about the safety of your funds yourself than to trust anyone
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
But the browser is more convenient to use on the computer. I think we need different versions.
Activity: 126
Where can I find out the latest news about your project?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Will special account types be introduced on the platform? Something like premium accounts for ordinary users
This is a pretty good idea, but it seems to me that it is not really needed on this project. What benefits can team give to users with a premium account?
Will special account types be introduced on the platform? Something like premium accounts for ordinary users
How many people are involved in project development? How much is needed for it work in full?
Pages:
Jump to: