Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 46. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Will an application be created for personal computers? In addition to the mobile application
Activity: 83
Are there countries that are limited in investing in your project?
If I'm not mistaken, only the US and China will be limited
Interestingly, and the citizens of Taiwan will not be able to take part in investing in the project?
I think they can. Taiwan has different laws than the mainland of China
In general, it’s a pity that instead of appreciating the advantages of cryptocurrency, states try to limit them somehow
Activity: 112
Interestingly, and the citizens of Taiwan will not be able to take part in investing in the project?
I think they can. Taiwan has different laws than the mainland of China
Activity: 83
Activity: 84
Activity: 74
Activity: 126
When is the full-scale project launch planned?
If I'm not mistaken, the launch is scheduled for 2020. Until that time, the project will be ready for launch, everything will depend on the success of ICO
Somewhere on this date, the project must be running. I wonder if there are any factors that can postpone the launch at a later date?
I think that by 2020 the team will have enough time to organize the launch of the project
I agree, if ICO passes without problems, then little can affect the launch date
At what events or conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency will be your team?
This should be written in the roadmap of the project, probably
At what events or conferences dedicated to cryptocurrency will be your team?
If I'm not mistaken, the launch is scheduled for 2020. Until that time, the project will be ready for launch, everything will depend on the success of ICO
Somewhere on this date, the project must be running. I wonder if there are any factors that can postpone the launch at a later date?
I think that by 2020 the team will have enough time to organize the launch of the project
In which country is your project being developed?
Will your own wallet be created on the project? When will this happen?
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
Is it possible to mine your coins?
It all depends on the behavior of the market and on the success of the ICO. If the market is unfavorable for the start of the project, it may be postponed. Many teams do this
The real estate market is now stable, in principle. And I think next year the situation will remain so
I was not talking about the real estate market, but about the cryptocurrency market. He is known to be very, very changeable.
It all depends on the behavior of the market and on the success of the ICO. If the market is unfavorable for the start of the project, it may be postponed. Many teams do this
The real estate market is now stable, in principle. And I think next year the situation will remain so
Activity: 84
To invest in real estate will be suitable only tokens of your project? Or will I be able to invest with ETH?
This project does not issue tokens, but coins. I advise you to better explore the site and white paper
Pages:
Jump to: